Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007

Wookie Bouquet posted:

Dorohedoro has resumed. It is in Hibana magazine, so we should hopefully see a wrap up to the series this year.

Chapter 132

Spoilers for those that forget what is happening:

They are in the Crosseyed Boss's weird world. Kaiman & Risu teamed up. En and Ebisu are alive. Crosseyed Boss ran away. Nikaido is tied up. Pretty much everyone else is a severed head.

I know it's kinda cheap there's practically no permanent deaths in this manga but I'm so glad En's back :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Yotsubato! - http://mangafox.me/manga/yotsubato/v13/c087/1.html

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

A link that's not Mangafox

http://imperialscans.com/read/yotsubato/87-yotsuba-cleaning/1

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I love yotsubato

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
She's cleaning because Yotsuba is a dirty gaijin

I wonder what Azuma does in his off time, he probably can't afford to slack off like Miura. Maybe he has a wife to provide for him.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Was this the first time Dad's name was mentioned?

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
I believe so, yeah.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
sorry but there's no age as a lil child in which you could have tricked me into doing boringass chores. c'mon :colbert: not even if you made me imagine the broom as a lightsaber or some poo poo.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

So glad to see a new chapter :3:

Was it just me or did Fuuka look like she was drawn a lot differently?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Today's the most enjoyable day.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yotsudad, er Yousuke looks a little different as well.

Maybe it's just the amazing bed head tho.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Fuuka's embarrassment is the best :vince:

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Cantaloupe posted:

There wasn't any point to Shamo continuing past Sugawara. There were some okay moments after that, but it never felt like anything more cohesive than "watch this rear end in a top hat get in fights."

I was actually looking forward to Sugawara getting back in the story. It was obviously a sudden decision to end the manga, I'm hoping the author comes around and does an asspull to start it up again. Or maybe it was an editorial execution.

At least the last fight was.... tense?

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
New Immortal Hounds.

Well poo poo :suspense:

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
I was a huge proponent of the series from the start, but this short arc has really been gross. The theme that drew me to his previous manga was his sympathetic characters, but Snow White is just.... 2 edgy. It's like someone asked Reddit to design a villain.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Squidster posted:

I was a huge proponent of the series from the start, but this short arc has really been gross. The theme that drew me to his previous manga was his sympathetic characters, but Snow White is just.... 2 edgy. It's like someone asked Reddit to design a villain.

I'm not reading it, is she a black feminist who hates pedophiles and plays indie games? Because that kind of owns if so

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I'm not reading it, is she a black feminist who hates pedophiles and plays indie games? Because that kind of owns if so
Tragically, she's only a sperm-jacking misandrist who seduces and kills innocent gamers. I would absolutely read a comic about Black Anita, pedo-hunting vigilante!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Immortal hounds isn't uwagaki. You shouldn't expect softballs like that threw at you with this one. She also seems like a psychopath in general who doesn't even consider the immortals human (and who knows, they might not be!).

That being said, jesus

coathat
May 21, 2007

This is good in the ykk way http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/mizu-wakusei-nendaiki-r12318

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but since the old Teppu thread is a year old I fugured this is the best place. Teppu is going to end in two chapters after years of delays, partially due to the author's poor health. Chances are it's probably not going to resolve alot of the plot threads, but at least it'll end instead of being HiatusXHiatus.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Kingdom of Gems is a pretty manga.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It may turn out to be terrible, but with WSJ starting a manga with people beating the poo poo out of each other it seems fitting. Kengan Asura is about corporations hiring people to fight each other or something its only got 2 chapters so far but has 12 volumes

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kengan-asura-r15089

coathat
May 21, 2007

New series by the soil guy. For lovers of art and extreme violence. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/deathco-r15166

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Annointed posted:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but since the old Teppu thread is a year old I fugured this is the best place. Teppu is going to end in two chapters after years of delays, partially due to the author's poor health. Chances are it's probably not going to resolve alot of the plot threads, but at least it'll end instead of being HiatusXHiatus.

An ending is good.

It ending still makes me sad.
Definitely sucks to hear that his health hasn't been improving enough to keep creating. :(

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Jose posted:

It may turn out to be terrible, but with WSJ starting a manga with people beating the poo poo out of each other it seems fitting. Kengan Asura is about corporations hiring people to fight each other or something its only got 2 chapters so far but has 12 volumes

Arts by the guy who did Ketchup Ninja.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Once again enraged by incomplete translation of Soil.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Why do fan translators always do these partial TLs of good series...

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Why does anybody leave projects unfinished indeed.

coathat
May 21, 2007

they are very stupid and have bad taste as a rule.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Kyte posted:

Why does anybody leave projects unfinished indeed.

Burnout, most often. It's hard to keep motivated, especially when a series is at a low point or a lull before action.

harley
Sep 2, 2004

coathat posted:

New series by the soil guy. For lovers of art and extreme violence. http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/deathco-r15166

The adventures of a retarded assassin?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Jose posted:

I was going to pass on this initially but the MC being the middle aged spineless loser manager instead of the mary sue fighter has me intrigued.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Also him rushing out and loving a prostitute after witnessing the fighter kick some dudes rear end due to survival instincts made me lol

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Jose posted:

I trust Hokuto no Gun's taste in manga. We'll see where this goes.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I think I might have asked before, but whats the deal with when Drifters gets released it seems completely random. Does the guy just have freedom to produce a chapter when he wants as a result of how popular hellsing was?

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Jose posted:

I think I might have asked before, but whats the deal with when Drifters gets released it seems completely random. Does the guy just have freedom to produce a chapter when he wants as a result of how popular hellsing was?

It comes out on a monthly basis with the occasional break. Scanlators might have just caught up recently.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AnonSpore posted:

I trust Hokuto no Gun's taste in manga. We'll see where this goes.

I just found out they're retranslating Fist of the North Star and I could not be more loving excited

edit No they're not I just got excited because their projects page is poo poo

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Did Suicide Island stop getting translated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Its translation has been sporadic as hell for a while now I think.

Edit: Hasn't had a new chapter since August 2013 apparently, drat. I could have sworn I saw a new chapter more recently than that.