Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE
It's okay War foot, we hate you too :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Classtoise posted:

It's okay War foot, we hate you too :unsmith:

:negative:

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So we only have two more updates related to the current page.

Wonder what John's going to say to Jape

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Burkion posted:

Boy, you're awfully lovely!
*laugh track*
*end update*

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Oh my god I actually made it through the last 2500 posts without wanting to murder any of you too much.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Oh my god I actually made it through the last 2500 posts without wanting to murder any of you too much.

You haven't been reading any of my posts at all have you

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

JohnnyCanuck posted:

its not polite to brag

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

JohnnyCanuck posted:

What happened when you got to the 2501st post?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Burkion posted:

John has a history of helping other characters out and catalyzing positive change with his sincere doofery and odd insights. Hell, he actually came close to making Vriska seem not awful once! He'll probably say some things that'll actually help Jake and hopefully push him in the right direction.

It'll probably be refreshing for Jake to chat with someone who's not trying to manipulate and/or flirt with him.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Oh my god.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

Evil Mastermind posted:

What happened when you got to the 2501st post?

Murder.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

That is a good update.

Just noticed the last picture has Vriska doing the quote marks for "plot armour".

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Vriska posted:

VRISKA: Oh, wow. No.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Oh lord, that was a good conversation.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Dave getting annihilowned over here.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Vriska posted:

VRISKA: He's scheduled to arrive around the same time as all the other 8ad guys.

"all the other".
Ohhhhh, poo poo, that's twice now.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Man what the hell is Spades Slick even gonna do once he gets there, besides probably stabbing some people.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nate RFB posted:

Man what the hell is Spades Slick even gonna do once he gets there, besides probably stabbing some people.

Greet Karkat.

With stabbings.

A friendly stab though. Karkat will understand.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Nate RFB posted:

I guess it depends. If WV can actually understand anything the humans are saying, he can probably let Spades know that the kids are trying to defeat Lord English and convince him to join. I'm not sure how open Spades would be to a teacup, but if snyone can do it then WV can. God, what an inspiration.

If he DOES decide to take them on, he'll probably change his mind once he realizes that almost any two people out of the entire kid lineup could easily take on the whole of the felt.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
The Oedipal Dave train will not stop. I know this technically ain't the same thing really but still.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Prison Warden posted:

The Oedipal Dave train will not stop. I know this technically ain't the same thing really but still.

The moms are too hot.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Dave what hot moms won't you bone? :allears:

Also Jane confirmed for hottest mom, I suppose.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

Prison Warden posted:

Woah now it's only Oedipal if Dave wants to gently caress his OWN smoking hot mom. Not John's super hot mom.

Ariong posted:

I guess it depends. If WV can actually understand anything the humans are saying, he can probably let Spades know that the kids are trying to defeat Lord English and convince him to join. I'm not sure how open Spades would be to a teacup, but if snyone can do it then WV can. God, what an inspiration.

If he DOES decide to take them on, he'll probably change his mind once he realizes that almost any two people out of the entire kid lineup could easily take on the whole of the felt.

Yeah, something tells me Spades might not be so at odds with the kids after he realizes that not only are they going after Lord English, but it doesn't take much more than one of them to kick his rear end. Hell, two barely did the job in Game Over, and only because Dave was specifically trying to defend Jade AND fight them on his own.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Motherfuckin' Dave.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

"all the other".
Ohhhhh, poo poo, that's twice now.

What was the first time?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Spotted multiple times by Tumblrites: Vriska's pose and language are identical to Aranea's reactions to Gamzee once upon a time.

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

Aranea is mind controlling everyone confir:suicide:

I think it's simply that the Serket's have similar stances when being huge pushy bitches.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
It's like a whole thing in homestuck. That poses and phrases continuously get reused and recycled.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Tenebrais posted:

What was the first time?

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009385

Dave, quoting Vriska:

DAVE: we still have some time to kill before poo poo starts getting real in this session
DAVE: at least according to our vriska in chief
JOHN: what do you mean?
DAVE: all the bad guys are still just outside the incipisphere

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Oh man I forgot how much I was always looking forward to a Dave/Arquius convo since before either dude was introduced.

quote:

DAVE: ok that was some weird stuff to say
DAVE: but cool
DAVE: soooo
DAVE: you are
DAVE: some sort of freak right
ARQUIUSPRITE: Yes
DAVE: ok good to know

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Spotted multiple times by Tumblrites: Vriska's pose and language are identical to Aranea's reactions to Gamzee once upon a time.

In fairness, It's Gamzee. Who would want to be hearing from him again? Wow.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

Extended forecast: major emopain when the Dave front collides with the Dirk front.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

So, evil Dirk. That might be a thing. Not sure how I feel about it.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Classtoise posted:

Woah now it's only Oedipal if Dave wants to gently caress his OWN smoking hot mom. Not John's super hot mom.

Yeah, something tells me Spades might not be so at odds with the kids after he realizes that not only are they going after Lord English, but it doesn't take much more than one of them to kick his rear end. Hell, two barely did the job in Game Over, and only because Dave was specifically trying to defend Jade AND fight them on his own.

Bec Noir is way way more powerful than Spades Slick. At this point there's so much power flying around that it's more of a numbers game.

Do you reckon Spade's crew (who I have taken to calling the Midnight Felt) could take on Bec Noir?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Ammat The Ankh posted:

In fairness, It's Gamzee. Who would want to be hearing from him again?

Readers who have deluded themselves into thinking he isn't primarily a violent, erratic, religious zealot.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So, evil Dirk. That might be a thing. Not sure how I feel about it.

It's still just Dirk.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

jetz0r posted:

It's still just Dirk.

Same thing.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Arsenic Lupin posted:

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009385

Dave, quoting Vriska:

DAVE: we still have some time to kill before poo poo starts getting real in this session
DAVE: at least according to our vriska in chief
JOHN: what do you mean?
DAVE: all the bad guys are still just outside the incipisphere

Strictly speaking, this doesn't mean that Dirk is a bad guy. It just means that all the bad guys are still out there, not necessarily that everyone out there is bad. Combined with this latest thing it is ominous though.

Also shouldn't Bec Noir show up before anyone else since he can just teleport once he enters the incipisphere?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This update is great.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
There's a page in the sbahj book with commentary about how your bro's mom is always going to be hot

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

I've gotten way confused. Jane and Jade are mutual moms too, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I've gotten way confused. Jane and Jade are mutual moms too, right?

No. Jane is Jade and John's biological mother. In terms of non biological relationships, the Janes and Jades of their respective universes had no relationship to each other (Nanna was John's grandmother, but Older Jade was Jake's grandmother).