Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

oh my god

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

holy poo poo

:axe:?

also the girls at the bottom were so dark I had to lean in really close to see that they were indeed hugging his waist/leg and that he wasn't actually wearing pants made of two girls' bodies sewn together

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Was AxeManiac the one who Believed in DNF? I don't really pay attention to this stuff.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Axemaniac believed in Duke so much that I felt sorry for him when DNF came out.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Captain Invictus posted:

No idea what this one's from but I know I've seen similar weird tutu getups with a giant goose head coming from the crotch before. Must've been an obscure old meme.

Even on deviantart there was surprisingly not very much mlp/sonic crossover with Garfield&Friends, for something in the 80s~90s nostalgia era. Too much livestock? Plenty of duck to go around, though.

This gallery invariably gets linked at least once in every weird fanart thread.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If there's one thing I've noticed going through these folders of mine, it's that there is an unreasonable amount of Azumanga Daioh x german military/nazis crossover fanart.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

And here we have a rare male version of a boobs and butt p-

:stare:

Wait, what the gently caress is wrong with his chest? What's wrong with his arms?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
This is what happens when somebody tries to emulate a Jojo pose without basing it on a model from an italian fashion magazine.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This is fantastic. Probably the best fanart posted in the thread so far.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I feel like the green tiger is supposed to be a giveaway but I can't figure it out.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's Battle Cat

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

C-Euro posted:

I feel like the green tiger is supposed to be a giveaway but I can't figure it out.

"magister mundi sum" translates to "i am the master of the universe!", hope this helps

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

C-Euro posted:

That's Skeletor and He-Man.

edit: beaten.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
And I say hey-yeah-yeah-yeah, hey yea yea
I say hey! what's goin' on

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

DoctorWhat posted:

And I say hey-yeah-yeah-yeah, hey yea yea
I say hey! what's goin' on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR7wOGyAzpw

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I was thinking Dante's Inferno but that's great too.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I didn't get it until I saw Orco at the top. And it still took me a couple seconds to figure out that was Orco.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ShadowMar posted:

"magister mundi sum" translates to "i am the master of the universe!", hope this helps

Teen Titans, right?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Someone say Teen Titans?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Anyone got a link of Hank Hill doing the jojo pose and the other one parodying Animorph.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rirse posted:

Anyone got a link of Hank Hill doing the jojo pose and the other one parodying Animorph.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

ow

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

I'm imagining Chester drawing this and holding it up for the camera.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

I was 18, just a little older than you Jotaro. But I knew John Bull needed me, so I lied and signed up. We had beat the Nazzys in Mexico, and they shipped me to Italy. A Tojo torpedo sent our troop ship to the bottom. I could only save three of my buddies: Caesar, Lisa Lisa, and Messina. They were kind of like you Tojo fellas, only one of them was from Italy. Out of the dark came some Pillar Men and put wedding rings in me. I had to give 'em Caesar. Then things took a turn for the worse. I made it to some ruins, but it was full of vampires! They were spitting on the Union Jack! So I rushed 'em, but it was a trap. One of them turned into the Ultimate Being and cut my arm off. Last thing I remember, I beat 'em all to death with a big piece of Caesar. I woke up in a field hospital, and next thing I knew I was married.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Good god, talk about a blast from the past. I had a copy of the magazine this was originally printed in!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I do wonder why GameFreak isn't looking at all this fanart of Pokemon "styles" and adopting it into their games. It seems like a natural way to extend the shelf life of their existing characters.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Somebody keeps posting this 'trailer' in IMDB message boards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58bwEz8POmA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Probably the guy who made it.

• Locked thread