Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Rondette posted:

I can't stop staring at the second belly button above the "v" in Void

He's apparently ex-military so it could be a gunshot wound or a laparoscopy scar
And while that pic is overshopped, the others(same amount of shopping) do show that the tattoo is real. I guess Brother is just to stay in step with Mom. If he said "In memory of 'John'" people might get the wrong idea? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

That's a good looking man with some good looking tattoos, not really seeing the problem.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Postal Parcel posted:

He's apparently ex-military so it could be a gunshot wound or a laparoscopy scar
And while that pic is overshopped, the others(same amount of shopping) do show that the tattoo is real. I guess Brother is just to stay in step with Mom. If he said "In memory of 'John'" people might get the wrong idea? :shrug:

That was my guess, it looks like a gunshot wound to me.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Tears In A Vial posted:

That's a good looking man with some good looking tattoos, not really seeing the problem.

The only bad one is his crotch

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Postal Parcel posted:

If he said "In memory of 'John'" people might get the wrong idea? :shrug:

You mean he might have been afraid a man's name on a memorial to his brother might have made him seem gay? That would be pretty ridiculous, I hope that's it.

Or maybe he just talks like the Hulkster.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/OCYARY9.jpg :nws:

hmmmm

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Wahahow.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hoping that it's not sported by Prince Harry.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Tasteless but actually pretty well-done.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Istari posted:

Who wakes up one morning and thinks, "yes, I am going to get DON'T LAUGH tattooed right above my penis. This is a good idea !"

Apparently, a ludicrously beautiful man consisting of equal amounts well-done tattoos and muscle mass.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Rondette posted:

I'd imagine just being stuck on a plane with these people would be bad enough.

Man with Pinocchio dick tat gets kicked off a plane.

http://i.imgur.com/rDQYAGm.gifv

I suspect this is what that guy imagined the scene was going to be like.

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Seems the high horse is taking them all home

Centripetal Horse posted:

Apparently, a ludicrously beautiful man consisting of equal amounts well-done tattoos and muscle mass.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

'That' word!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Say Nothing posted:

'That' word!

Dammit, more hosed-up punctuation.

This needs a colon, like so: "Live: You are life!"

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

wear you're belt

buy you'reself new pants

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Why correct one and not the other?

edit: Also, why only capitalize the correction?

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

My life my choir.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

In AUG, small penis

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Centripetal Horse posted:

Aside from losing a leg,and being a recovered alcoholic, he has burnt scars in several parts of his body, he is covering them with the tattoos. Anyways, I follow his facebook because he is hot as gently caress.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

confused posted:

My life my choir.

I love singing too but maybe not that much.

Also: I totally read that in the "MY LIFE FOR AIUR" voice.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Say Nothing posted:

'That' word!

At lest this one could be sort of fixed by turning the apostrophe into another stupid random floating heart.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

What about the superfluous e?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

BjornOfBorg posted:

Live You:h:r:haw: Life

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

'That' word!

Kill You're Self

CrotchDropJeans
Jan 4, 2015
Late, but that Ruslan poo poo is creepy as gently caress. Tattooing your name across your un-tattooed girlfriend's face the day you meet her IRL just reeks of abusive, controlling behavior, especially if the guy already has a history of tattooing girls' faces. It seriously comes off as "I'm going to make sure this girl's possibilities for employment and future relationships are as minimal as possible so she'll stick with me." I really, really hope that it's not and they're just wacky people whose lifestyles I just don't understand, but I wouldn't bet money on it. Some people have mentioned that it's probably just a fetish, but just because something's a fetish doesn't mean it can't manifest itself in harmful, abusive ways.

Also that BMEzine article about them that was just full of praise for what was obviously a really horrible, potentially abusive decision reminded me of why I avoid the gently caress out of bodymod scenesters. The idea that every single person's personal decisions are inherently valid and immune from criticism is absolute loving garbage.

Thread content:

Jet fuel, steel, blah blah blah

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

BjornOfBorg posted:

Even more random hearts.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Dienes posted:

Even more random hearts.
Just put a heart anywhere there's space

:h:Live:h:You:h:r:h:Life:h:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

CrotchDropJeans posted:

Late, but that Ruslan poo poo is creepy as gently caress. Tattooing your name across your un-tattooed girlfriend's face the day you meet her IRL just reeks of abusive, controlling behavior, especially if the guy already has a history of tattooing girls' faces. It seriously comes off as "I'm going to make sure this girl's possibilities for employment and future relationships are as minimal as possible so she'll stick with me." I really, really hope that it's not and they're just wacky people whose lifestyles I just don't understand, but I wouldn't bet money on it. Some people have mentioned that it's probably just a fetish, but just because something's a fetish doesn't mean it can't manifest itself in harmful, abusive ways.

Also that BMEzine article about them that was just full of praise for what was obviously a really horrible, potentially abusive decision reminded me of why I avoid the gently caress out of bodymod scenesters. The idea that every single person's personal decisions are inherently valid and immune from criticism is absolute loving garbage.

Thread content:

Its one thing to buy into :tinfoil: conspiracy whole-hog, but who the hell gets it tattoo'd on their backs in full huge ink? :v:

Questions I have to continually ask myself with this thread.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

CrotchDropJeans posted:

Thread content:

To be fair, none of those buildings look structurally sound.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
The faith hurts

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

CrotchDropJeans posted:

I don't remember the towers being built out of bricks.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Eggbeater Jesus posted:

I don't remember the towers being built out of bricks.
Me neither. I also don't remember the building next to them being a giant razor blade. I guess we forgot to

:911:

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
The front legs look like a plush toy or something

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

That's exactly what I read too. It's like a one-sided ambigram.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Knyteguy posted:

At least he was smart enough to hide his face.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Is that an asterisk next to "Petel"?

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Davros1 posted:

Is that an asterisk next to "Petel"?
A lot of people use an asterisk to mark a spelling correction in text messages or IMing.

e.g.
> stick it up my bitt
> *butt

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Question Mark Mound posted:

A lot of people use an asterisk to mark a spelling correction in text messages or IMing.

e.g.
> stick it up my bitt
> *butt

Yes, at the beginning. But at the end, it looks like there should be a footnote. Like:

Petal*

* I get paid to do tats in my kitchen while high on meth.

Terrible loving asterisk anyway, but fits the quality of the rest of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Knyteguy posted:

In not 100% sure this isn't my cousin.

• Locked thread