Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i'm guessing if you have a tribal tat you are "in like flynn" with this lady

~sweet~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Does this particular aesthetic flaw have a name because I feel like there's a lot of potential here for an offensive meme, possibly even a racist offensive meme, but I don't have a term to go off of.

Do you mean the wispy hairs at the front of her hairline? Because if so, they're called 'baby hairs'.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Does this particular aesthetic flaw have a name because I feel like there's a lot of potential here for an offensive meme, possibly even a racist offensive meme, but I don't have a term to go off of.

Its me, I am the tit distractions.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Is everyone sure that's not a real doll that someone propped up? That face is kinda weirding me out.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

I am seriously trying to be judgmental about the corner hair thing but I'm sorry the Uncanny Valley face is kinda distracting from it :stare:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

cyberia posted:

Do you mean the wispy hairs at the front of her hairline? Because if so, they're called 'baby hairs'.
Black Twitter Attacks DKNY for Appropriating Baby Hairs on the Runway

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 13:13 on May 11, 2015

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

loquacius posted:

I am seriously trying to be judgmental about the corner hair thing but I'm sorry the Uncanny Valley face is kinda distracting from it :stare:

I know its a living person but the eyes look painted on.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Wait, what's the point of this article? "It used to be a latina thing, so white people using this hairstyle is Race Mixing and therefore bad!"

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

loquacius posted:

Yeah I keep thinking she's about two seconds from her face splitting open to reveal a robot or something. What the hell happened to smiling?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cyberia posted:

TY goon, that name does not lend itself well to offensive comments however so I will have to wait until that wrinkle develops.

It looks like her eyes were painted onto her eyelids and she has her eyes closed also.

seiken
Feb 7, 2005

hah ha ha
It really genuinely looks like a 3D model that was textured to look like a girl.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ThePriceIsRight posted:

At first I thought someone in my town made an account for their realdoll.

Would.

naem
May 29, 2011

Scathach posted:

Yeah I keep thinking she's about two seconds from her face splitting open to reveal a robot or something. What the hell happened to smiling?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sheep-Goats posted:

It looks like her eyes were painted onto her eyelids and she has her eyes closed also.

I feel like it might have actually been this, intended as a "cute" "quirky" thing, but it ended up being mildly horrifying

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeeeeah that's about it.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

still got a girlfriend so thats nice. This loving tranny won't leave me alone however but I wanted to see if I could get the transformation story out of him before I quit talking to him.

Anyway got girlfriend high as poo poo and her anxiety went away instantly now she wants to smoke more and really wants to get her card and has been stoned for like 3 days straight.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

LeoMarr posted:

still got a girlfriend so thats nice. This loving tranny won't leave me alone however but I wanted to see if I could get the transformation story out of him before I quit talking to him.

Anyway got girlfriend high as poo poo and her anxiety went away instantly now she wants to smoke more and really wants to get her card and has been stoned for like 3 days straight.
you're boring

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

LeoMarr posted:

What typa gay poo poo is this dog

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

LeoMarr posted:

gay as gently caress

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

LeoMarr posted:

This loving tranny won't leave me alone

then suck her dick

jesus gently caress use your brain for once

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
post pic of the tranny dick :twisted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Crosspost from Tumblr thread:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

LeoMarr posted:

This loving tranny won't leave me alone

let me talk to him

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

no one cares you twat

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Dienes posted:

I know its a living person but the eyes look painted on.

She's wearing contacts that make her eyes look bigger.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LeoMarr posted:

lol you post this stuff thinking its rad or edgy but really its boring af, neat.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I randomly thought of this picture earlier, and you know I think I'm gonna go ahead and quote it again

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lol you post this stuff thinking its rad or edgy but really its boring af, neat.

it's certainly not edgy, but it's something. i'm interested.

more interesting that my dating life.

i did meet a homeless woman who seems pretty cool, though.

Winged Orpheus
May 21, 2010

Domine, Dirige Nos
It's pretty easy to be interesting when you're not constrained by reality or believability.

Can we just give him the 50 foot ant award for "least believable escalation of a slightly amusing fake story" and move on already?

Pice of Shit
Jun 11, 2003
I got mail....yay.

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

it's certainly not edgy, but it's something. i'm interested.

more interesting that my dating life.

i did meet a homeless woman who seems pretty cool, though.

What happened with that dude in e/n who fell in love with the homeless girl?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Winged Orpheus posted:

It's pretty easy to be interesting when you're not constrained by reality or believability.

Can we just give him the 50 foot ant award for "least believable escalation of a slightly amusing fake story" and move on already?
No, because 50FA was at least entertaining whereas leomarr is more like the kid who stands next to your lunch table and talks incessantly about his girlfriend who lives in canada and his uncle who works for nintendo and told him all the secret cheat codes for everything and hey guys where are you going please pay attention to me im really cool

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

quote:

I live life without regrets..Regrets... I've had a few but few to mention, live fast die young, I have a clear mind, I'm intelligent, I stand up for my beliefs, I have principles in life. I adore color black and underground music.....all the ****es in the universe ate my sh*t and choked on it deadly...I'm an immortal model

Found her on POF. She's... intense. I can't tell if that's a song lyric or insane ramblings.

Her only pic

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 00:43 on May 14, 2015

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Starting to feel that OKC burnout. I dunno, what are some other good ways to meet people in their mid twenties other than taking college courses or sitting at the bar?

naem
May 29, 2011

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Found her on POF. She's... intense. I can't tell if that's a song lyric or insane ramblings.

Her only pic

Benedict Cummerbach really getting into character for Dr. Strange

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

man nurse posted:

Starting to feel that OKC burnout. I dunno, what are some other good ways to meet people in their mid twenties other than taking college courses or sitting at the bar?

volunteer or join an activities group

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

man nurse posted:

the abortion clinic

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

LeoMarr posted:

the abortion clinic

nice i get it. funny joke mate

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

toggle posted:

nice i get it. funny joke mate
If you still get it after an abortion clinic, you paid too much.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LeoMarr posted:

the abortion clinic

alot of abortion clinics also serve as STD testing sites so, prob not a good place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Smash it Smash hit posted:

alot of abortion clinics also serve as STD testing sites so, prob not a good place

Yes, better get a partner who never gets tested. They must be healthy by definition, right?

• Locked thread