Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

krispykremessuck posted:

I told you guys he has autism. That's why he's got the train avatar.

sorry, I'm double empty quoting cause gently caress all of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zeris posted:

Sorry you watched a kathryn bigelow movie and didn't already know that

But there's also the homeland chick. So, somewhere there's a firey, work against the system, courageous woman who's willing to go the extra mile for the big case.

It's absolutely necessary for my masterbatory fantasies for this to be the case.

It would be interesting if this were the case though. It's not uncommon for military pump up movies to use anachronism to leverage their underlying message. Like Tom cruise being gay

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Mike-o posted:

I don't care about any of this gay internet bullshit.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Nuke the poo poo out of the middle east, we can still drill for oil through glass.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Where would the fallout go if that happened, anyway?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mike-o posted:

I don't care about any of this gay internet bullshit.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

Don't care, NIMBY clause is the best poo poo sometimes.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
In actual news, the European Union is going to remove refugees at the source source. Are we ready for some helicopter based border control? Is the over/ under on 300+ refugees dying in this war? Will the new Tory government support this? And of course, when does the nuclear fire begin?

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Full Battle Rattle posted:

The most hilarious part of this (to me) is that if all this is true (apparently it all stems from one un-named source) is that Zero Dark Thirty is complete bullshit, instead of just mostly bullshit. No heroic SEALs, no plucky CIA firebrand, nothing.

The last time we put our faith in one (named) source we invaded a country...

So I'm sure Fox News will be all over this poo poo.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

George Zimmerman apparently was just shot during a road rage incident

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-george-zimmerman-involved-in-florida-shooting-incident/

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Looks like he's up and moving: https://twitter.com/Stewartmoore/status/597821968948326402

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
He was just hit by some flying glass, he'll live to be a piece of poo poo another day.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

shyduck posted:

George Zimmerman apparently was just shot during a road rage incident

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-george-zimmerman-involved-in-florida-shooting-incident/

Ya I am sure it was 'road rage' and not someone who recognized him trying to ice him.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Just can't flimflam the zimzam

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ded posted:

Ya I am sure it was 'road rage' and not someone who recognized him trying to ice him.

It's actually the same guy that he had an incident with last year. Apparently it's a running thing between the two of them.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
When you realize you have a running feud with George Zimmerman, that should be a wake-up call that you need to reevaluate your whole life.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

WarpedNaba posted:

From looking at world air currents, Africa.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's actually the same guy that he had an incident with last year. Apparently it's a running thing between the two of them.

He should know better. You end up dead if you try to fight him!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
guys guys guys.

Tsarnaev said he was sorry

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

ded posted:

guys guys guys.

was he wearing a noose when he said it?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

ded posted:

guys guys guys.

According to some stupid nun. He couldn't say it himself.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

he can be sorry in hell

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

zimmerman owns

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ded posted:

guys guys guys.

lmao @ how hard the news media is pushing the "he was just naive and following along with his brother" narrative

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

he should have followed his brother by blowing his loving brains out

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Now I'm sure his defense decided he shouldn't testify, but it's pathetic that he can't even make his own excuses.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Casimir Radon posted:

According to some stupid nun. He couldn't say it himself.

Was she even able to keep a straight face saying it?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

They tried a similar defense with Lee Boyd Malvo, but he was only able to avoid the death penalty by entering into a plea agreement.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Kiryen posted:

Was she even able to keep a straight face saying it?

Magicskygodsaysforgive!
I think they should drop the nun in rural Pakistan and tell the dried up oval office to spread the word....

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

psydude posted:

They tried a similar defense with Lee Boyd Malvo, but he was only able to avoid the death penalty by entering into a plea agreement.
Other way 'round.
The earlier you get death off the table, the better. If Tsarnaev could have avoided death by pleading, he would have. The trial sure as hell wasn't his idea.

Dingleberry posted:

Magicskygodsaysforgive!
I think they should drop the nun in rural Pakistan and tell the dried up oval office to spread the word....
You take your moral cues from an interesting region/religion.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

joat mon posted:

Other way 'round.
The earlier you get death off the table, the better. If Tsarnaev could have avoided death by pleading, he would have. The trial sure as hell wasn't his idea.

You take your moral cues from an interesting region/religion.

Well my name is Dingleberry and I generally shitpost so don't expect too much high thinkin'
And it's GIP and the drunk thread is off the radar so there's that.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Dingleberry posted:

Well my name is Dingleberry and I generally shitpost so don't expect too much high thinkin'
And it's GIP and the drunk thread is off the radar so there's that.

Chat thread is the new drunk thread. (Butts too!)

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Ah.

Thanks for the heads up.

joat mon posted:

Chat thread is the new drunk thread. (Butts too!)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bolow posted:

he should have followed his brother by blowing his loving brains out

Pretty sure that Tamerlane was shot by the cops and then run over by his brother. So yeah, they could've nailed Dzhokhar with vehicular homicide for killing his brother while he was running away like a bitch.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

WarpedNaba posted:

It's amazing somebody never up and murdered Bush or Cheney, given what they did and the number of PTSD-strewn vets they created.

Ironically, veterans are the single purest source of both absolute unquestioning support and loyalty, as well as absolutely unquestionable hatred and irrationally phrenic anger.

I think that since most isomers of veterans are readily soluble in Reagent Grade VA Healthcare (The most powerful of all organic solvents) the U.S. Government literally dissolves that problem into a slurry that's kept stable at room temperatures and becomes increasingly less volatile with the addition of long lived benzodiazepines and synthetic opioid derivatives that are named after how many magnitudes of order stronger they are compare to Ohmefentanyl.

I'm only 3/5ths kidding here.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 05:43 on May 12, 2015

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Helldump Immunity. posted:

:golfclap:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I never got why religious pacifists and people who are against the death penalty on the grounds of "god says forgive your enemies" can't figure out that forgiving someone doesn't make them not guilty of a crime nor less deserving of punishment.

Forgive your enemies all you want. They still need to loving die.

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 09:42 on May 12, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Ironically, veterans are the single purest source of both absolute unquestioning support and loyalty, as well as absolutely unquestionable hatred and irrationally phrenic anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

The Lord Our God (not to be confused with a mere mortal encroaching on the almighty's divine right to sit in judgement of others) posted:

.. deserving of punishment... They still need to loving die.

• Locked thread