Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Network Exclusive Elimination Chamber PPV out of nowhere on May 31st!

Feels kind of strange, but I'll take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I got a downright :psyduck: tech support suggestion from WWE Network on Twitter but I'm gonna try it tomorrow I guess.

"While on the error screen press and hold X button. While holding it click RB continuously. While holding X button and continuously pressing RB button, press A button to exit WWE App. Then launch the app." :psyduck: What the Christ could that possibly do?

Might be the method for clearing the system cache, I know there was a similar method for doing that on the 360.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Rename this thread "Goons being trolled by WWE Tech Support"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grozz Nuy posted:

Might be the method for clearing the system cache, I know there was a similar method for doing that on the 360.

That's basically what I figured but what a loving weird method if so.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I got a downright :psyduck: tech support suggestion from WWE Network on Twitter but I'm gonna try it tomorrow I guess.

"While on the error screen press and hold X button. While holding it click RB continuously. While holding X button and continuously pressing RB button, press A button to exit WWE App. Then launch the app." :psyduck: What the Christ could that possibly do?
That's some Heavy Reigns poo poo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

St Evan Echoes posted:

That's some Heavy Reigns poo poo

Press X to OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

p sure this is how you unlock big head mode

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

hahaha poo poo I didn't even mean that

Vince getting his guy over by osmosis

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Some wrestler needs to make his taunt SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN!!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Some wrestler needs to make his taunt SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN!!!
HHH obvs

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys. Guys.

It actually worked. :psyboom:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

ahahaha do the konami code next, that unlocks the Thunder episodes.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
If you watch every episode of Tuesday Night Titans you unlock Macho Man nudes

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

flashy_mcflash posted:

ahahaha do the konami code next, that unlocks the Thunder episodes.

it actually gives daniel bryan 30 lives to work with

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MotU posted:

So he's still at -1?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Golashes posted:

If you watch every episode of Tuesday Night Titans you unlock Macho Man nudes

NUDE
EH?

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Guys. Guys.

It actually worked. :psyboom:

I used to work for Xbox tech support back in the 360 days. We had all sorts of weird codes like that for resolving issues. It's kind of like cell phones. There are way more menus and features than most users know about, but they are buried deep, deep, deep beneath arcane command sequences.

ZoDiAC_
Jun 23, 2003

At the PPV Select screen press Left, Up, Down, Down, Right, Select

And you will WWE Network secret character Chris Benoit tap HHH out for the title

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

If you go to any Raw from 2014 until present and press play, you are treated to a 30 minute Triple H Promo.

CaligulaKangaroo
Jul 26, 2012

MAY YOUR HALLOWEEN BE AS STUPID AS MY LIFE IS

MotU posted:

Bryan's entire career is pretty much the pro wrestling equivalent of Contra.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Watching me some Randy Savage today. Man, Macho vs. Ricky Steamboat is a drat solid match.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Has Ricky Steamboat ever had a bad match?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Baby Babbeh posted:

Has Ricky Steamboat ever had a bad match?

Just right off the top of my head vs. Greg Valentine from Wrestlemania 4 but I'm sure there are plenty in every wrestlers career

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

oatgan posted:

Just right off the top of my head vs. Greg Valentine from Wrestlemania 4 but I'm sure there are plenty in every wrestlers career

Also almost everybody has a bad match against Greg Valentine.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Fluffdaddy posted:

Also almost everybody has a bad match against Greg Valentine.

I once bought a wrestling magazine when I was a kid and was so disappointed when it turned out the included poster was Greg Valentine.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

triplexpac posted:

I once bought a wrestling magazine when I was a kid and was so disappointed when it turned out the included poster was Greg Valentine.

When I bought a box of those classic WWF cards it seemed like for every Hulk Hogan I had about 20 Greg Valentines.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Greg Valentine was really good.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Greg Valentine headlined first indy wrestling event I ever went to in a middle school gym circa 1999 and I got his autograph, so I have a weird sentimental attachment to him even though I can't think of a single Greg Valentine match I ever enjoyed, including the one in the middle school gym in 1999.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Please refer to him by his full name of Greg "The Hammer" Valentine

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I liked his battle against Garvin where it was Figure Four vs Reverse Figure Four, and Garvin wore the shinguard. I don't know if it holds up now, but it was cool at the time.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I think the only Greg Valentine match I can remember watching was his Starcade match against Piper. That was pretty good, I think.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Valentine was also in that tag match vs the Bulldogs at WM2.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Is there any way to start something live from the beginning on PC? It's really easy on xbox and ps4 so i'm confused why I can't find it now.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Greg Valentine looks like Ric Flair's lesbian sister.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Welp, I got to Takeover a bit late so I'm watching the replay, and I was really enjoying the Sasha/Becky match until it started skipping forward a few seconds several times per minute and made it unwatchable. They seriously need to add a stream quality button like Youtube and Dailymotion have. I've had it shift resolutions automatically from HD to SD, but even that has a brief freeze and skip. Manual quality, a resize feature, and a better seek bar would go a long way towards me keeping my sub every month.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
My stream was flawless on Roku and it's weird that there are so many skipping/buffering issues on other platforms

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

sticklefifer posted:

Welp, I got to Takeover a bit late so I'm watching the replay, and I was really enjoying the Sasha/Becky match until it started skipping forward a few seconds several times per minute and made it unwatchable. They seriously need to add a stream quality button like Youtube and Dailymotion have. I've had it shift resolutions automatically from HD to SD, but even that has a brief freeze and skip. Manual quality, a resize feature, and a better seek bar would go a long way towards me keeping my sub every month.

Yep, this is happening to me now. I've never had problems on the site before so I'm wondering what is happening now that caused this.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I watched the Randy Savage doco last night and I get that he was Randy's brother and he probably doesn't want to say negative things about him especially after his death, but Lanny Poffo comes off as in denial about Savage's problems. The whole thing was actually kind of disappointing compared to the Stone Cold, CM Punk or Foley documentaries.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I waited on line behind Greg Valentine to buy a hamburger once. Also Brutus Beefcake got made at me because I wouldn't use my hotel's van to drive him to Outback. That's my run-ins with the Dream Team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Golashes posted:

Is there any way to start something live from the beginning on PC? It's really easy on xbox and ps4 so i'm confused why I can't find it now.

I believe you go to the Schedule, and select the "watch from the beginning" option.

If you plan on pausing a live event for awhile, like an hour or more, I highly recommend doing this at the very beginning of the show. If you just watch the live stream, it only pauses it for like an hour before it auto skips forward when you resume. I learned this the hard way when I paused Extreme Rule, came back, and it resumed right at Cena winning the chain match spoiling it for me.