Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Vintersorg posted:

i have to go and get his book, Night Riders based off the cover alone

its' only $15!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1uDc_qa-4

Yodzilla fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9tFyEu6VI

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

Vlad the Retailer posted:

he sells prints (possibly NSFW) on etsy. not of boys' club though

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Vlad the Retailer posted:

i wonder how much money matt furie actually sees from these taking off

What do you mean, that is Original Content (do not steal)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ferengi females are not allowed to wear clothes tho

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

pram
Jun 10, 2001
good

pram
Jun 10, 2001
literal subforum of a subforum is dead .. hhuuh???

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

are you a ghost

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

maybe i'm hellbanned in that one forum

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:[

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Graff
May 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcrjMW2m_Hw

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

weaver got that dish sponge consistency i crave

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

trader joes hell yeah

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Pham Nuwen posted:

weaver got that dish sponge consistency i crave

same but your dad

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

"food"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the greatest crime is that its cheap enough to fortify that kind of food with nutrients and vitamins so poeple can eat but not immediately die

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

dad bods are all the rage at the moment

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

the greatest crime is that its cheap enough to fortify that kind of food with nutrients and vitamins so poeple can eat but not immediately die

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

akadajet posted:

dad bods are all the rage at the moment

idk if they are or if peple are talking about them and already privileged males are embracing it like the third coming of christ

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lets coin "mombod" righjt now

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

so what youre saying is chickie nuggz are like soylent

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

so what youre saying is chickie nuggz are like soylent

that girl i just posted collpased at the age of 17 after eating virtually only mcnuggets for most of her life

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
every time i used to eat mcnuggets i'd get violently ill
-1/10 do not eat garbage food

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

echinopsis posted:

idk if they are or if peple are talking about them and already privileged males are embracing it like the third coming of christ

quote:

Here are a few reasons that girls are crazy about the dad bod:

It doesn't intimidate us.
Few things are worse than taking a picture in a bathing suit, one being taking a picture in a bathing suit with a guy who is crazy fit. We don't want a guy that makes us feel insecure about our body. We are insecure enough as it is. We don't need a perfectly sculpted guy standing next to us to make us feel worse.

We like being the pretty one.
We love people saying "they look cute together." But we still like being the center of attention. We want to look skinny and the bigger the guy, the smaller we feel and the better we look next to you in a picture.

Better cuddling.
No one wants to cuddle with a rock. Or Edward Cullen. The end.

Good eats.
The dad bod says he doesn't meal prep every Sunday night so if you want to go to Taco Tuesday or $4 pitcher Wednesday, he'd be totally down. He's not scared of a cheat meal because he eats just about anything and everything.

You know what you're getting.
Girls tend to picture their future together with their guys early on. Therefore, if he already has the dad bod going on, we can get used to it before we date him, marry him, have three kids. We know what we are getting into when he's got the same exact body type at the age of 22 that he's going to have at 45.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Men might like to have slim and tall women in their arm but do they actually prefer thin girls? The grapevine says that guys secretly like fat girls. It seems that guys love girls who have a bit of flesh in them. Surprised? Don't be because we will give you enough reasons to actually fall for a heavy woman rather than a skinny one. Men may not admit openly that they like fat girls but when it comes to making the fatal choice, that is marriage, they choose generously endowed women rather than slim ones. You can look around and see many examples. Here are some of the reasons for which guys like girls who are heavy.

8 REASONS WHY YOUR FAT GIRLFRIEND IS ATTRACTIVE!

Your Food Buddy: If you are foodie then you really know what we are talking about. Do you really want to be with a girl who orders green salad every time you go out dinner and you are hogging on a cheese burger? Just imagine how guilty you will feel about being the 'not-so-figure-conscious' one in the relationship. Its much better to be with a girl who has a huge appetite so that your meals are guilt-free!

Mirror Mirror On The Wall: Girls who are perfectly shaped are often too attached to the mirror. How boring is to wait for a girl who is constantly looking at the mirror and shows no interest in you! Obvioulsy a mirror is not a fat girl's best friend! Isn't it much better to be with a girl who likes your company more that staring at a mirror?

Better In Bed: What do you think is the height of noise? Two skeletons making love on a tin roof! Do you really want to make love to a pack of skin and bones? Real women have some flesh on them. And going by that, guys are bound to like fat girls in bed even if they are jelly bellies. Men like the feeling of holding a voluptuous woman in their arms. Skinny girls aren't that tempting when it comes to the bedroom!

No Inferiority Complex: If your girlfriend is so fit and in shape, there is a constant pressure on you to maintain yourself. Do you realise that you would be living under constant pressure to keep up with her? It is so much better to be with a fat girl who will wake up late with you on Saturdays and share a big bite of leftover pizza with you.

Your Bodyguard: Suppose you are hanging out with your super hot and skinny girlfriend; some guys makes a lewd comment about her. She will expect you to go and pick up a fight with those guys even if you are outnumbered. But if you are with a fat girl you like, she will just go ahead and smack those guys herself. Now obviously, a guy is not going to hit a girl even if she is fat. Basically you get to save your skin!!!

Men like fat girls because there are many advantages of dating them. Do you agree that guys love girls who have a heavy figure.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
guesss what kind of peple write these - and no the answer isn't everyone

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Holy gently caress

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2092071/Stacey-Irvine-17-collapses-eating-McDonalds-chicken-nuggets-age-2.html

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

fat people are gross

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its the fat acceptance movement leaking into men. of course some women prefer bigger men, some prefer dadbods.

the idea though, that somehow currently a dadbod is a desirable look that men would want to achieve if they want to be more attractive to women... I don't buy it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

‘I am starting to realise this is really bad for me,’ she said. ‘My main meal is always chicken nuggets every day.'

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

lol, that girl's entire body is made of chicken nugget matter and water

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

fat people are gross

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

fat people are gross

Adbot