Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Bronze Tiger was also unceremoniously killed off in the Arrow tie-in comic book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Spergatory posted:

They probably won't use Deathstroke if Manu Bennett doesn't want to play him anymore because he's mad they won't let him be an unstoppable killing machine who wins every fight and makes Ollie look like a chump and then bangs his sister. And his girlfriend. Simultaneously. While he watches. And not in the kinky way.

Manu kind of has a point about his season 3 appearance

Not sure what his deal was with season 2

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Valeyard posted:

Probably referring to Deathstroke too, but afaik he isn't off the table off the table

His sword irrationally irritates me. So impractical.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

Manu kind of has a point about his season 3 appearance

Not sure what his deal was with season 2

Felicity should have been able to beat the depowered malnourished guy kept in a cage underground for a year.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Aphrodite posted:

Felicity should have been able to beat the depowered malnourished guy kept in a cage underground for a year.

That's just it - he wasn't malnourished enough.

:myimmersion:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Please don't bring that garbage argument about humane prison treatment over from the Flash thread.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Pfft if there's one person who actually deserves Super Gitmo it's probably Slade. Also Malcolm.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Malcolm is fabulous and I won't hear another bad word against him!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Calling it, Malcom's been playing the long game this whole time and is a HIVE agent. That would explain why no one's been after him and how he still has all his wealth and connections.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Any ideas who the leader of hive is going to be? The other demon protégé?

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Kingtheninja posted:

Felicidad

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Valeyard posted:

Probably referring to Deathstroke too, but afaik he isn't off the table off the table

Who's the really old dude in the background of this?

Popcornicus
Nov 22, 2007

Does anyone have links to the season 1 and 2 threads? I'm binging them now and the forum search isn't turning up anything.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Hollismason posted:

One half of Firestorm.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Hollismason posted:

Professor Stein.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kingtheninja posted:

Yes.

Damien Dark is his production codename. I hope it doesn't stay, it's dumb.

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Rocksicles posted:

Arrow has it's issues but it's also lost two of its bad guys to the movies, and seems to have exiled one of its good guys.

Captain Boomerang and Deadshot? And Roy? This is who you're talking about, right?

Also it really sucks that last year I couldn't wait to get home from work to watch the S2 finale and this year I'm just meh about it. I hope they'll approach S4 a little differently.

Super Dude
Jan 23, 2005
Do the Jew
In case anyone didn't know from previews, Oliver ziplined in from Nanda Parbat on tonight's episode of Flash to invite Barry to the Arrow finale. Should be fun!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Also he went full Batman on Reverse Flash, coming in prepared with counter-measures.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Scyantific posted:

Also he went full Batman on Reverse Flash, coming in prepared with counter-measures.

Full Batman would be those being anti-Barry countermeasures.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Popcornicus posted:

Does anyone have links to the season 1 and 2 threads? I'm binging them now and the forum search isn't turning up anything.

It goes without saying, but you'll need archives for both.
Season 1
Season 2

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Aphrodite posted:

Yes.

Damien Dark is his production codename. I hope it doesn't stay, it's dumb.

It is staying. I'm pretty sure Ras even dropped his name last episode.

JavaJesus
Jul 4, 2007

Damien Darhk is his actual name in the comics. There doesn't seem to be too much to him there (enemy of the Teen Titans, connected to H.I.V.E.), so it's not too surprising that the showrunners didn't bother trying to hide his name or anything.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

quote:

Darhk is also a Wi-Fi genius, able to stay in touch with anyone by the very latest forms of mass communication
Finally a worthy adversary.........

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyIMMsKIv5o

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Super Dude posted:

In case anyone didn't know from previews, Oliver ziplined in from Nanda Parbat on tonight's episode of Flash to invite Barry to the Arrow finale. Should be fun!

I like to think he literally ziplined in. Like, when he finishes with Ra's this next episode, he's just going to fire an arrow from the roof of Nanda Parbat in the same costume as he was wearing and ride it out into the night.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Chokes McGee posted:

I like to think he literally ziplined in. Like, when he finishes with Ra's this next episode, he's just going to fire an arrow from the roof of Nanda Parbat in the same costume as he was wearing and ride it out into the night.

He has a network of low orbiting satellites with grappling hook anchor points on the bottom of each of them. He hooks between them Spiderman style.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Chokes McGee posted:

I think this took place before the previous episode. So just after he had kidnapped Nyssa.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Guggenheim is teasing a finale death that will stick

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 20:11 on May 13, 2015

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Scyantific posted:

Guggenheim is teasing [url=http://comicbook.com/2015/05/13/arrow-season-3-finale-will-have-a-death-that-sticks-/]a finale death that will stick[/spoiler]

This show hasn't shied away from deaths, so why is this a surprise?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Well, goodbye Barrowman.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

MacheteZombie posted:

Well, goodbye Barrowman.

For real. I love him, but really, if I was Diggle I'd be 100% ok with killing him off.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

For real. I love him, but really, if I was Diggle I'd be 100% ok with killing him off.

Hey gently caress you pal.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
It's Roy. He's going to die. :laugh:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MacheteZombie posted:

Well, goodbye Barrowman.

He will never die!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Sure, in our hearts...

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Maseo is going to be brought back to life with a Lazarus Pit and then killed again.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

VDay posted:

Maseo is going to be brought back to life with a Lazarus Pit and then killed again.

He was already dead to me when he thought wearing a paperbag as a muzzle was a good idea.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Please god let it be barrowman.

I would hate to see Diggle sacrificed on the alter of such a weak season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kill Felicity.

• Locked thread