Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:raise:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

:peanut:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Damnit I feel like a19 year old on facebook posting this

3 finals tomorrow one after another get hosed :dogge:

Welp back to watching dogge and cat videos on youtube

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress you got my degree

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Out of curiousity I searched for "dogge" :dogge: and, well, money well spent

ya'll owe me $5 each tia

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

1. Combine cold or room temp water and coarse ground coffee in a 4:1 ratio. I use tupperware containers to make a batch of about 8 cups of liquid. Some people do this in a french press for convenience.
2. Seal containers, leave in fridge for 12 hours.
3. Strain liquid from grounds. I use a metal strainer and a paper coffee filter.
4. Mix result with water for americano or milk for cafe au lait or whatever gay poo poo you put in your coffee. I just drop a few ice cubes in the glass and take it black.

The end result is something less bitter than the average jet fuel I brew with hot water. I'm still messing around with it, pressing out the liquid with my aeropress is the next experiment. The nifty part is that I make a big batch in the afternoon and have ice coffee to sip all the next day.

I might give cold brew a shot. Usually if I feel like more effort than auto-drip, it's handcrank burr grinder/french press/digital thermometer to make sure the water's between 195 and 205. Turns out great, not bitter at all.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

1. Combine cold or room temp water and coarse ground coffee in a 4:1 ratio. I use tupperware containers to make a batch of about 8 cups of liquid. Some people do this in a french press for convenience.
2. Seal containers, leave in fridge for 12 hours.
3. Strain liquid from grounds. I use a metal strainer and a paper coffee filter.
4. Mix result with water for americano or milk for cafe au lait or whatever gay poo poo you put in your coffee. I just drop a few ice cubes in the glass and take it black.

The end result is something less bitter than the average jet fuel I brew with hot water. I'm still messing around with it, pressing out the liquid with my aeropress is the next experiment. The nifty part is that I make a big batch in the afternoon and have ice coffee to sip all the next day.

I've been cold brewing for the past month and it loving rules. I do 100g Pilon with 1L water in a french press, room temp for 16 hours, then shove it through an aeropress to get the smaller particles. Consume either black or with sweetened condensed milk. Coffee is the good sludge.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
GS12 no degree :awesome:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MancXVI posted:

I've been cold brewing for the past month and it loving rules. I do 100g Pilon with 1L water in a french press, room temp for 16 hours, then shove it through an aeropress to get the smaller particles. Consume either black or with sweetened condensed milk. Coffee is the good sludge.

MancXVI posted:

It's us. We're that guy in the TOC who doesn't really do anything but is great at making coffee.

somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012
I lurk, gently caress that. Drunk as poo poo, got my degree on Friday. Life is good, alah for snackbar!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Reign Of Pain posted:

GS12 no degree :awesome:

Eat poo poo

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
you should show more respect, he's basically the equivalent of a ltc you know

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my civ rank is the equivalent of "suck my dick I got out"

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Yeah well my Dads GS-15 and he works for Nintendo too

somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012
My grade is out of the military and still posting on a mil forum, so still a failure.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Professor Bling posted:

my civ rank is the equivalent of "suck my dick I got out"

somewhatpathetic
Oct 21, 2012

somewhatpathetic posted:

My grade is out of the military and still posting on a mil forum, so still a failure.
EDIT or...

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
:awesome: oh yeah, its series 2210(2nd highest iirc) step 10 + locality pay % :awesome:

I deleted 5 emails today and then left early to eat sushi

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Reign Of Pain posted:

:awesome: oh yeah, its series 2210(2nd highest iirc) step 10 + locality pay % :awesome:

I deleted 5 emails today and then left early to eat sushi

Get me a job please. Thanks.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DustyNuts posted:

It's available.

the gently caress that even mean?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the gently caress that even mean?

suck
my
dick
from
the
back

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Equine Don posted:

Eat poo poo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

suck
my
dick
from
the
back

:doh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

me irl today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viaTT859Yk0

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY0WYdiO6TE

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

While digging through my basement for camping supplies I found this:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
r u a ginger

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Fuckin' gear keeps turning up, and I threw my poo poo out in the trash the day I went on terminal. Dress blues, uniforms, any equipment that they didn't take that wasn't worth anything, made a call for all the young joes to take anything they wanted otherwise all in the trash.

A fuckin' neck warmer thingy will turn up here, a pair of PT shorts in an oddly small size there, a stray glove somewhere else.

Begone, army! gently caress thyself!

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Cole posted:

r u a ginger

Yup I'm a soulless redhead. Well not so much anymore on top because the sun bleached that poo poo out quite nicely, but everywhere else is red (or going white now, gently caress).

I'm also lazy and didn't throw out my greens or BDUs because, you know, someday when the Russians or Chinese invade I'll need to suit up to defend freedom or some poo poo.

Stuff that I kept which is useful: chemical gloves, chemical boots, knit hat, floppy hats (great for lawn care when you're a pale-rear end mofo like me), Matterhorn winter boots (bought those myself because the issued ones in Germany were poo poo), A bags, air mattress, VS-16 air recognition panel (good for tying on long pieces of wood on the roof rack), and most important of all: the woobie which is going with me tomorrow to Canada.

Useless poo poo: complete NVG accessory kit :psyduck:

PS: Suck my dick from the back Cole!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-8yY3sYPXM

pro click

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ded posted:

pro click

Confirmed

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
That was pretty funny. thirding pro-click

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
4'd

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
5'd

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

6'd

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
69'd

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:q:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
69'd^2

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Combo breaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

someone help me convince my sister that commissioning as an officer in the air force with a law degree is a dumb loving idea tia

i already tried "the military is super gay and being a civilian owns"

• Locked thread