Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Speaking of Jem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaPg94ABUak

They don't seem to be embracing the insanity of the cartoon but they do have the crazy makeup and an apparently unironic use of a keytar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
that looks like unmitigated poo poo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Action Jacktion posted:

Speaking of Jem:

They don't seem to be embracing the insanity of the cartoon but they do have the crazy makeup and an apparently unironic use of a keytar.

dont post ythis poo poo garbage

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
there isn't even a loving magic computer hologram

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
orphans shown in trailer: zero.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

she mentions Synergy at one point near the end while seemingly touching her earring but in general wtf

I don't have some sacrosanct love for Jem but holy poo poo even all the bad ninja turtles poo poo for example, were still ninjas and turtles

why not just make your lovely 2015 teen rise to stardom YouTube youth culture dramedy with different makeup and names and call it something else

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

PipeRifle posted:

she mentions Synergy at one point near the end while seemingly touching her earring but in general wtf

I don't have some sacrosanct love for Jem but holy poo poo even all the bad ninja turtles poo poo for example, were still ninjas and turtles

why not just make your lovely 2015 teen rise to stardom YouTube youth culture dramedy with different makeup and names and call it something else

im gonna hack the movie studio and replace the final cut of the film w the gif of rio kicking a tree over on loop

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im starting a change.org petition to halt this abomination

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i got angrily drunk and saw a bunc of the twilight movies in theaters ill prob do that w this movie

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

actually the rumor was that Michael bay was gonna make the turtles space aliens until the internet revolted so I guess literally nothing is too low for people trying to cash in on nostalgia

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

how many people do you think are gonna make "truly outrageous" jokes about the trailer cause right now it's holding steady at 100%

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
flirting with the sex offender registry isn't advised

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i want to believe they're doing a Brave-style marketing where they actually bother to hold back plot points and there really will be a magic computer named Synergy but lets be honest

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

hey guys lets make a Mad Men movie and one of the characters is named Don but he doesn't have the same backstory and he's 28 and he works making banner ads for Facebook and it's about how he falls in love with his shy coworker or something

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

PipeRifle posted:

hey guys lets make a Mad Men movie and one of the characters is named Don but he doesn't have the same backstory and he's 28 and he works making banner ads for Facebook and it's about how he falls in love with his shy coworker or something

quoting this post for when it comes true in 8 years

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Action Jacktion posted:

Speaking of Jem:

oh hey it's a super serious version of Josie and the Pussycats.

Good work, movie industry.

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

PipeRifle posted:

because this way you can make the lovely rise to stardom movie but trick a few people with nostalgia

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just went conditional on a new house. who wants an extra quarter million of debt? i do apparentyl

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
this is just a remake of that josie and the pussycats movie

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."
Here is the plot summary from wikipedia:

quote:

In a hyper-linked social media age, an orphaned teenage girl, Jerrica Benton (Aubrey Peeples), becomes an online recording sensation, and she and her sisters embark on a music-driven scavenger hunt - one that sends them on an adventure across Los Angeles - in an attempt to unlock a final message left by her father.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
only not entertaining probably
I liked that movie

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Jodie and the pussycats was good and funny

This looks like poo poo garbage

Valtaherra
Feb 23, 2007

It's a personal pineapple

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

This looks like poo poo garbage

your posts: the movie

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Valtaherra posted:

your posts: the movie

That's the movie LOL

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

possible cryovolcano on ceres, if it turns out to be one then those are just like a regular volcano except that liquid water instead of magma and water ice instead of rocks

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

fermun posted:

possible cryovolcano on ceres, if it turns out to be one then those are just like a regular volcano except that liquid water instead of magma and water ice instead of rocks

cryovolcano is a really cool word

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Improbable Lobster posted:

cryovolcano is really cool

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
have the pyramid loonies seen that gif yet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
life used to be way coler

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

agreed

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

fermun posted:

weird space nipple

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

fermun posted:

try using the custom settings and cranking the slider to max, should fix that blocky poly issue

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

echinopsis posted:

life used to be way coler

i'm the 400amp electrical service a few feet away from a pond of people.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
im the stagnant water full of sweat and piss everyone is standing in

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

BANME.sh posted:

im the stagnant water full of sweat and piss everyone is standing in

you are, aren't you :unsmith: