Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

poptart_fairy posted:

Funnily enough Lara just dies when a grenade gets thrown at her.

Yeah the scene she gets felt up was weird as gently caress, but the other scenes - maybe you're getting a bit weird if you see that much sexuality in violence?

Mmmm, I'm so fuckin' hard right now. Look at him take it like the slut he is.

Close the thread, gently caress it close PYF, poptart_fairy has completed the experiment, we have found the worst loving opinions.

Content: In Ed, Edd, n' Eddy: The Mis-ed-ventures, the 3D character models are utterly horrifying in their uncanny-valley-ness. Also the balance beam section in the swamp where you get the spider egg to throw at Jimmy can gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
The air is crackling with sexual tension between Dstecks and Poptart Fairy right now holy poo poo

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
This was a contest to see who could be the most disingenuous person on the planet, right?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the real crime of that post is the non-looping gif

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
holy poo poo lol it's just a videogame guys you know they're not real right

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I'm sexually attracted to the grenade.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Does the grenade explode fetishistically?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ArtIsResistance posted:

holy poo poo lol it's just a videogame guys you know they're not real right

this is the *checks list on crumpled piece of poo poo paper* 7th time you've made this post, 3 more and you get a free Purple-rarity gun

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

poptart_fairy posted:

Does the grenade explode fetishistically?

Only in games written by David Cage.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Alouicious posted:

this is the *checks list on crumpled piece of poo poo paper* 7th time you've made this post, 3 more and you get a free Purple-rarity gun

oh hey it's that dude who got really upset over Syndicate and is probably the person who needs that post the most

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ArtIsResistance posted:

oh hey it's that dude who got really upset over Syndicate and is probably the person who needs that post the most

as someone who i'm sure has bust'd out the "lol u got trolled" excuse more than his fair share, i'm not surprised you don't know how to spot actual trolling

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the first clue would have been that it was about the Syndicate FPS, a video game which a sum total of about 6 people care about

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
holy poo poo gas this fuckin thread already

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Shut up about gore already, this isn't the place for that.

Content:

Metal Gear Solid 3D only has one save slot. Normally, I wouldn't care, but it bothers me for the 3DS version because I like having older saves in Metal Gear so I can refight bosses I thought were really fun. I suppose it'd be a pain to lend someone my game too, but I got it digitally because it was cheaper than Amazon and it came with a free 3DS theme too, so I'm never lending it out to anyone.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RyokoTK posted:

holy poo poo gas this fuckin thread already

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Minor gripe:

I started playing Wolfenstein: The Old blood this morning after finishing The New Order last night.

They changed around the key binds between games so crouch was now on C, and the weapon mods were changed around.

It was a minor thing to change back but I found it funny. I spent the whole first game pressing c to crouch and finally got it down to left CTRL, only to boot up old blood and have it mapped to C.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Fallout: New Vegas: Giant cazadors materializing from nowhere in the Honest Hearts DLC. I'm an old hand at this game, so regular cazadors in the Mojave that spawn in normally are not a big issue, but it's hard not to take damage when they appear five feet from your head while your back is turned.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

StandardVC10 posted:

Fallout: New Vegas: Giant cazadors materializing from nowhere in the Honest Hearts DLC. I'm an old hand at this game, so regular cazadors in the Mojave that spawn in normally are not a big issue, but it's hard not to take damage when they appear five feet from your head while your back is turned.

punch them in the face

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Dark Souls has a flaw in it :gas:

I don't like the inability to know what my guy is going to say in Alpha Protocol. I can pick suave thinking my character would try to appease someone and he ends up hitting on them. Then later on I'll pick suave to hit on someone and he'll make a joke instead.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Leal posted:

*runs into thread panting and sweaty*

"NO IT DOESN'T, GIT GUD SCRUB"

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Today I learned that everyone is in fact autistic. But when everyone's autistic...no one will be.

Leal posted:

You loving better be talking about dark souls 2, the product of from software's B-team

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Binding if Isaac Rebirth.

The majority of the hard mode room lay-outs really loving suck.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

Alteisen posted:

Binding of Isaac Rebirth.

The majority of the hard mode room lay-outs really loving suck.

The Lost is A Bad Character and shouldn't have items locked behind him.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Today I learned that everyone is in fact autistic. But when everyone's autistic...no one will be.

You loving better be talking about dark souls 2, the product of from software's B-team

Autism is a spectrum.

Also one time in Dark Souls I slid down a ladder and fell through the earth.

m.hache posted:

Minor gripe:

I started playing Wolfenstein: The Old blood this morning after finishing The New Order last night.

They changed around the key binds between games so crouch was now on C, and the weapon mods were changed around.

It was a minor thing to change back but I found it funny. I spent the whole first game pressing c to crouch and finally got it down to left CTRL, only to boot up old blood and have it mapped to C.

Going to Mass Effect 2 straight from ME1 was horrible for this, the entire scheme is changed up.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

Gestalt Intellect posted:

The camera in Dark Souls is lovely as hell and there's no way anybody can defend it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

*runs into thread panting and sweaty*

"NO IT DOESN'T, GIT GUD SCRUB"

pretty accurate discussion for this thread

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Leal posted:

I don't like the inability to know what my guy is going to say in Alpha Protocol. I can pick suave thinking my character would try to appease someone and he ends up hitting on them. Then later on I'll pick suave to hit on someone and he'll make a joke instead.

Between this and the lackluster combat, I almost think Alpha Protocol would have worked better as a visual novel or something. It'd certainly be branchier than most!

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Coca Koala posted:

The camera in Dark Souls is lovely as hell and there's no way anybody can defend it.

No the camera in dark souls is a tool, just like your estus and weapons and firebomb, a tool to survive in a world not made for your amusement, but rather for a grandness that shakes the very notion of what games truly are.

I bought syndicate fps is it good?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Syndicate is a decent shootmans with a dumb plot that you will either be all "meh" about or eat up like the piece of poo poo you are, basically

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Alouicious posted:

i don't think any of you know what the hell anyone else was saying anymore

Alouicious posted:

Maybe you'll understand what I'm saying now! vv

You are a good poster, though I would be happy to see you make use of that shift key.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

death .cab for qt posted:

Syndicate is a decent shootmans with a dumb plot that you will either be all "meh" about or eat up like the piece of poo poo you are, basically

As long as I can just shoot mans and not have to overload my autist brain with emotions and impactful choices I'm perfectly robotic uh i mean content.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

As long as I can just shoot mans and not have to overload my autist brain with emotions and impactful choices I'm perfectly robotic uh i mean content.

Then boy will you love being a programmed cyborg for a megacorp. It's all "shoot the bad mans. The non-bad mans can be shot too. Whatever."

I enjoyed it other than I wasn't a big enough jack-booted thug.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Coca Koala posted:

Excuse me but you should try turning off "Camera auto wall recovery"
:goonsay:

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Len posted:

Then boy will you love being a programmed cyborg for a megacorp. It's all "shoot the bad mans. The non-bad mans can be shot too. Whatever."

I enjoyed it other than I wasn't a big enough jack-booted thug.

I can perform collateral damage all over innocent bystanders and it fits with the game? SOLD

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Maybe you'll understand what I'm saying now! vv

You are a good poster, though I would be happy to see you make use of that shift key.

If it makes you happy, anything for you.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Alouicious posted:

it's beautiful

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Alouicious posted:

we put a little baby fat on her, made her look scared and vulnerable, we really want the player to say to himself "i'm protecting lara"

That game had the most hilariously bad PR dudes ever. It's on the same level as that one localizer dude that makes a big deal about STAND AGAINST CENSORSHIP every time a anime boob game comes out.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Alouicious posted:

Shift key and punctuation at once?!

You're a gem. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

What happened to your avatar? I loved that avatar.