Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

Raerlynn posted:

So I'm just gonna leave this here:

http://www.kmov.com/story/29048813/authorities-investigating-after-video-shows-alton-officer-macing-teens-in-handcuffs

Police macing a pair of teens handcuffed in the police station. So there's that.

The department clearly acted negligently when they didn't provide the officer an individual training session on when it is and isn't acceptable to use chemical weapons on compliant prisoners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The teenagers had a preexisting condition that can be aggravated by mace (susceptibility to cayenne peppers) which caused their spasming so you can't blame the officer here.

size1one
Jun 24, 2008

I don't want a nation just for me, I want a nation for everyone

twodot posted:

Saying that the police are systemically doing bad things that need to be addressed is pretty clearly anti-police.

No, it's not. It's anti-abuse/corruption. The argument isn't to get rid of the police, it's that they should act professionally. This isn't an unreasonable thing to expect from the police, but you clearly seem to think so.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Vahakyla posted:

Sheriff can fire his deputies, but a Chief can't just fire cops who are city employees.

Why not? Is there some organization that stops you from getting rid of bad employees?

If your a school administrator, you can get rid a lovely teachers.
if you couldn't, you would have to transfer them to run down schools in poor neighborhoods, just trying to make them quit.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dahn posted:

Why not? Is there some organization that stops you from getting rid of bad employees?

The police?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

size1one posted:

No, it's not. It's anti-abuse/corruption. The argument isn't to get rid of the police, it's that they should act professionally. This isn't an unreasonable thing to expect from the police, but you clearly seem to think so.

Hey man it's a stressful job and they have to make snap decisions based on information in situations where they may or may not die. If we didn't let police just gun down whoever they want without repercussions then a bad guy might get away or a cop might die. I mean, being dangerous is kind of their job; if it wasn't why do they carry guns?

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

You are objectively correct that this person is dumb and has said dumb things

size1one posted:

They're presumably anti-abuse, and the anti-abuse person is saying the police are fostering an abusive system and covering up each others instances of abuse, which implies they don't like the current police very much. I mean maybe it's "anti-police-as-the-police-are-physically-instantiated-at-this-time-and-in-this-country", but it seems dumb to say that. Why in the world am I getting push back on characterizing this as anti-police? The police are terrible, everyone should understand they are terrible, and we as a society should build structures to hold them accountable for their terrible actions. Existing structures don't appear effective, but that can change.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Dead Reckoning posted:

Unfortunately, it requires that the perpetrators be committing certain felonies, like robbery or aggrivated assault in your example. Lawful use of force in a custodial setting doesn't qualify, so you'd have to prove both that the officers' force was unlawful, and that the other officers were knowingly aiding a criminal act.

Oh, that's right, they were lawfully beating on him for twenty minutes. I guess that's no harm no foul then! :shrug:

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

twodot posted:

They're presumably anti-abuse, and the anti-abuse person is saying the police are fostering an abusive system and covering up each others instances of abuse, which implies they don't like the current police very much. I mean maybe it's "anti-police-as-the-police-are-physically-instantiated-at-this-time-and-in-this-country", but it seems dumb to say that. Why in the world am I getting push back on characterizing this as anti-police? The police are terrible, everyone should understand they are terrible, and we as a society should build structures to hold them accountable for their terrible actions. Existing structures don't appear effective, but that can change.

Saying children shouldn't be raped doesn't make you anti-catholic or anti-Penn State. Saying prisoners shouldn't be attacked with chemical weapons without cause, beaten to death, or locked in a room for days without food or water doesn't make you anti-police.

Cichlid the Loach
Oct 22, 2006

Brave heart, Doctor.
^^^put better than I did

twodot posted:

Because generally in the U.S. where all issues are just a team sport where you're either pro-something or anti-something, "anti-police" is used to characterize anti-abuse positions as just inherently hating law and order and wanting to literally murder police officers and stuff. It's cool that YOU see the nuance, but you're sort of walking into a rhetorical trap with that term.

Personally, it seems to me that "pro-police" people aren't very pro-"police" at all since they think it's just great that there's a group of people who can do whatever the gently caress they want with no legal accountability or oversight. I characterize my own position as being extremely pro-police, in that I think that effective policing is so important that everyone should be subject to it, including and especially the human beings who occupy police officer positions themselves.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

You are objectively correct that this person is dumb and has said dumb things

DARPA posted:

Saying children shouldn't be raped doesn't make you anti-catholic or anti-Penn State. Saying prisoners shouldn't be attacked with chemical weapons without cause, beaten to death, or locked in a room for days without food or water doesn't make you anti-police.
If you think the Catholic church has a systemic issue of raping children and then covering it up, you really should be anti-Catholic. If you think the issue of prisoner abuse is actually just a matter of a few bad apples, there's no need to be anti-police, but then you would be an idiot.

Cichlid the Loach posted:

Because generally in the U.S. where all issues are just a team sport where you're either pro-something or anti-something, "anti-police" is used to characterize anti-abuse positions as just inherently hating law and order and wanting to literally murder police officers and stuff. It's cool that YOU see the nuance, but you're sort of walking into a rhetorical trap with that term.
The rhetorical trap of "Are you saying that you want to murder police officers?" "No, just that the police as it currently exists at this time in the US are horrible and need structural changes to not be horrible" doesn't look all that bad to me.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

twodot posted:

The job involves huge amounts of responsibility, literally being able to ruin/end lives at will, with a relatively low bar as far as education/qualifications go and a very low chance of actually being prosecuted in the case of misconduct. ANY job that follows that description is going to have rampant abuse, even if the people you're recruiting are relatively average individuals. It's the fault moreso of the assholes that set up this ridiculous system rather than the grunts hired to carry it out.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

DrNutt posted:

Oh, that's right, they were lawfully beating on him for twenty minutes. I guess that's no harm no foul then! :shrug:
P. much, yeah.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

P. much, yeah.

I figured you'd keep your boot licking subtle, but I guess not.

Woozy
Jan 3, 2006
Why not just own the label "anti-police" and recognize that the only people who would use that term pejoratively are morons anyway.

edit: My god are you saying you're against the armed men who accept money to insulate the powerful from the effects of their rule? Even the good ones?!

Woozy fucked around with this message at 03:42 on May 14, 2015

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Woozy posted:

Why not just own the label "anti-police" and recognize that the only people who would use that term pejoratively are morons anyway.

edit: My god are you saying you're against the armed men who accept money to insulate the powerful from the effects of their rule? Even the good ones?!

Police aren't an inherently terrible concept. Unless, y'know, you like being robbed, raped, and/or murdered without legal recourse. A system being (severely) compromised and open to abuse doesn't mean it's an inherently bad idea, just that we're doing it wrong.

Or, to put it another way, the problem isn't that the police protect and shelter white people. It's that they don't do it for everyone else.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

DARPA posted:

If you dont like abuse you dont like cops. Its pretty simple geez whats wrong with you you cop hater.

Too bad this wasnt in Tennesee, the cop would be charged with murder. (Or does the miscarriage=murder rule only apply to the 'lesser' gender?)

Woman Says Cop Beating Caused Miscarriage
http://www.courthousenews.com/2015/02/09/woman-says-cop-beating-caused-miscarriage.htm

Woman miscarries after Georgia cop who didn’t ‘appreciate her tone’ tackles and sits on her: lawsuit
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/02/woman-miscarries-after-georgia-cop-who-didnt-appreciate-her-tone-tackles-and-sits-on-her-lawsuit/

Oh hey - Georgia did try to pass that law. I wonder if there was a clause that specifically allowed heroes to kill the unborn?

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2013/01/25/miscarriage-murder-states-put-fetal-rights-ahead-mothers-say-so

quote:

Georgia tried, and thankfully failed, to pass a law that would have had all miscarriages investigated as possible homicides.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned "handgun cams".

I am an engineer and something of an inventor, and many ideas I have had later appeared in the market, dammit.

here is how I would do the "Witness Cam", as I term it.

It would be a self-contained cylindrical object, mounted like a scope, on the barrel of the weapon, bore-sighted to the barrel.It could be quite small-I think 8mm is doable-smaller than the bullet.

no external connections of any kind would penetrate the casing of the cam. this is an important point.

The power source would be like that of certain smart artillery shells- an annular coil over a magnet driven backwards through the magnetic field by the recoil impulse yielding a single (sizable energy)pulse of current which then charges a capacitor-providing sufficient voltage to power the electronics for the seconds required to strike the target.
no internal battery or external power source is required.

the front of the witness cam would carry a sapphire window, behind which would be a camera, flash memory,CPU and encrypted optical data link interface (through the same window the cam looks through).

Now here is the legalese.
The witness cam is a sealed hermetic unit,carrying data accessible only to those in charge that hold the password (keyed to the serial number of the individual cam-keyed to the serial number of the weapon it is installed on)to access the video.
It cannot be corrupted, altered, or obscured without the password, and is therefore admissible as evidence.aNY TAMPERING WOULD BE TRACEABLE.

sequence:
1. the gun is fired. the bullet travels out. there is a bright muzzle flash. the power magnet moves back and powers up the electronics.
2. the electronics delays some milliseconds to let the obscuring light of the muzzle flash dissipate.
3. when ambient light is clear, the CCD camera takes one or many shots of the area surveyed by the bore-sight FOV.
4. images are stored in Flash to be later recovered by investigators, using an optical link through the camera window.
I did not previously publish this, because this is just the sort of thing the Feds might mandate on all guns as a measure of gun control- but if these things were mandated on Police guns and other guns in the hands of authority, it could remove much doubt and fog from these incidents.

Questions/suggestions, Goons? I think this gadget is a flawless solution to who did what and why.

Kickstarter?

I could build this now with access to certain tools.

MY INVENTION! MINE! MINE!

Khorre
Jan 28, 2009
Part of the reason to have cameras on Police is to prove that all of their interactions are above the board, not just the few seconds after firing their gun into a "bad guy".

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm "anti-police" in that I think that American police have little oversight and way too much power. I am also "anti-police" because bullshit excuses for why beating a man to death isn't their fault because he had a preexisting condition that became aggravated when he was beaten for twenty minutes or that a man holding a bb-gun in a store is sufficient reason to kill him are unacceptable. I am "anti-police" since they have a history of being on the wrong side during labor disputes and racial issues. I'm "anti-police" since I think that once a criminal is in their care, and that person ends up dead or attacked, the people responsible should be prosecuted and the incident not brushed off. I'm "anti-police" when officers decide to randomly kill people's pets and then their department lies to cover it up. I'm "anti-police" when they tried to frame my cousin for murder and he was only saved because a neighbor could vouch for his alibi he was sleeping on his couch at the time and some of the cops accusing him eventually ended up dead because they were involved in selling illegal drugs (which was possibly related to the murder). The idea that being against these sorts of things is somehow bad and needs a pejorative label is absurd. Being "anti-police" in the sense that you want an actual functioning justice system where certain people aren't above the law is something people should be proud of.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 13:14 on May 14, 2015

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

zimboe posted:

Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned "handgun cams".

I am an engineer and something of an inventor, and many ideas I have had later appeared in the market, dammit.

here is how I would do the "Witness Cam", as I term it.

It would be a self-contained cylindrical object, mounted like a scope, on the barrel of the weapon, bore-sighted to the barrel.It could be quite small-I think 8mm is doable-smaller than the bullet.

no external connections of any kind would penetrate the casing of the cam. this is an important point.

The power source would be like that of certain smart artillery shells- an annular coil over a magnet driven backwards through the magnetic field by the recoil impulse yielding a single (sizable energy)pulse of current which then charges a capacitor-providing sufficient voltage to power the electronics for the seconds required to strike the target.
no internal battery or external power source is required.

the front of the witness cam would carry a sapphire window, behind which would be a camera, flash memory,CPU and encrypted optical data link interface (through the same window the cam looks through).

Now here is the legalese.
The witness cam is a sealed hermetic unit,carrying data accessible only to those in charge that hold the password (keyed to the serial number of the individual cam-keyed to the serial number of the weapon it is installed on)to access the video.
It cannot be corrupted, altered, or obscured without the password, and is therefore admissible as evidence.aNY TAMPERING WOULD BE TRACEABLE.

sequence:
1. the gun is fired. the bullet travels out. there is a bright muzzle flash. the power magnet moves back and powers up the electronics.
2. the electronics delays some milliseconds to let the obscuring light of the muzzle flash dissipate.
3. when ambient light is clear, the CCD camera takes one or many shots of the area surveyed by the bore-sight FOV.
4. images are stored in Flash to be later recovered by investigators, using an optical link through the camera window.
I did not previously publish this, because this is just the sort of thing the Feds might mandate on all guns as a measure of gun control- but if these things were mandated on Police guns and other guns in the hands of authority, it could remove much doubt and fog from these incidents.

Questions/suggestions, Goons? I think this gadget is a flawless solution to who did what and why.

Kickstarter?

I could build this now with access to certain tools.

I'd be more interested in what was happening before the gun was fired, personally. My impression was that cops were constrained by causality, and therefore events occurring after the shooting have no impact on the justifiability of the shooting itself.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
So hey, is this the right thread to post this and talk about how unreliable eyewitness accounts are as a means of identification (and how dangerous it is for a person's name to even so much as occur in some police file or database somewhere, even for people who've never done anything wrong in their lives, because of the increased likelihood to be targeted in some investigation or other)?

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

A camera that takes a picture or several at the moment of firing isn't necessarily a bad idea, particularly because it would capture things that are sometimes hazy in reports (exact distances, whether someone was holding an object when fired on, whether they were reaching into their coat/had their hands up/etc. Especially if it was self-contained and so less vulnerable to mistakes like 'not turning it on' or 'forgetting to replace the batteries' or whatever else might happen to other units. But it should definitely serve as a redundancy system to supplement something that records the whole situation leading up to a shooting - because it's very possible to have a still frame that looks like a 'good shoot' when the leadup would tell a very different story.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Why not just strap a Gopro to the guns that activates once the gun is drawn? Or just make some kind of special issue guns that have a camera on them.

People want video, not pictures.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Anora posted:

Why not just strap a Gopro to the guns that activates once the gun is drawn? Or just make some kind of special issue guns that have a camera on them.

People want video, not pictures.

We don't need a killcam, we need a way to see what happened before it escalated into firearms.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
that's not going to happen on a gun mounted camera, that would be the body camera, Gun Cameras would be entirely "kill cams."

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
Cop molests women, Man films cop, Cop assaults Man.

http://www.alternet.org/nypd-cop-tries-cop-feel-woman-her-friend-tries-film-it-so-they-assault-and-kidnap-him

quote:

A video released last week has once again caught the police in a lie. Two NYPD officers were caught assaulting a man for filming an officer who was inappropriately touching his female friend during a stop and frisk.

Jason Disisto and his friends were hanging out on a sidewalk on March 12, 2014, when Officer Jonathan Munoz walked up to Disisto’s female friend, grabbed her wrist, and began to put his hands inside her sweater. Concerned about what he is seeing, Disisto borrows a cellphone and attempts to begin filming the interaction. This is something that we are all well within our rights- and frankly morally obligated- to do.

Seeing that he is about to film, another officer on the scene, Edwin Flores, confronts Disisto. The situation escalates very quickly as two officers are seen assaulting the man and attempting to steal his phone. Disisto is then arrested, as the police claimed that he had lunged at the officers and attempted to punch them with a closed fist.

The blatant lies by the NYPD officers are completely disproved by three security cameras that captured the incident from multiple angles.

After the officers handcuff Disisto and put him in the back of the police vehicle, they throw the cellphone out of the window and break it. He was charged with obstructing governmental administration, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.

Criminal charges against Disisto were ultimately dropped, yet no charges seem to have been filed for the officers who assaulted, kidnapped, and destroyed the property of an innocent man.

Unfortunately, it’s more than “just a few bad apples” as the police and their supporters like to claim.

In 2014, the Civilian Complaint Review Board investigated 42 cases of individuals recording the police over the course of just six months, in 27 of the cases, police were accused of reacting inappropriately to the camera presence.

Its so anti-cop to not let a Hero get a little rapey when they need it.

(Three angles of security cam video at the link.)

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How dare you say that there is a systemic issue with the police when two that molest a woman, beat a man, and then deprive him of his rights by falsely arresting him not to mention wasting the money and time of the justice department aren't punished at all. That's so anti-police. And in Police Appreciation Week no less! How rude.

Eggplant Squire fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 14, 2015

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
They weren't charged, so their actions were clearly lawful, so no harm done. The law is the grand arbiter of morality, which I'm grateful for.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Careful if you infer that that laws are not just, that people familiar with the system can abuse it for their own ends, or that it's often entirely arbitrary in how it is enforced then reality literally crumbles as the natural laws written by the gods are unwoven.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Radish posted:

That's so anti-police. And in Police Appreciation Week no less! How rude.
Youre right. :(

Heres an uplifting story where the Hero gets to murder someone and then lie about it and the prosecutors totally cover for their hero-bro.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/prosecutors-ignore-video-to-clear-florida-deputy-who-shot-unarmed-teen-with-down-syndrome/

quote:

Prosecutors apparently ignored evidence from a traffic camera that contradicted a Florida deputy who shot an unarmed teenager with Down syndrome.

Jason Franqui, a Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputy, told investigators he fired his service weapon when 17-year-old Jeremy Hutton intentionally tried to run him down during an attempted traffic stop.

The State Attorney’s Office cleared Franqui, finding the shooting was justified because the deputy feared for his life
– but video evidence examined by investigators directly contradicts his account, reported the Palm Beach Post.

However, the traffic camera footage – which investigators mentioned in their report but did not describe its contents – appears to show the opposite.

That video, which is shot from above and captures the entire intersection where the shooting occurred, shows that Franqui was standing beside or behind the minivan when he fired six shots.

Hutton appears to turn the minivan away from the deputy’s car in attempt to escape
, but he strikes the cruiser before driving away and then crashing into a parked car after he was wounded.

A former prosecutor said the case reveals a fundamental flaw built into investigations of law enforcement officers, who work closely with the State Attorney’s Office to prosecute crimes.

“Prosecutors work with the sheriff’s office every single day,” said Elizabeth Parker, a former assistant State Attorney. “You can’t have a contentious relationship and be productive and a prosecutor.”

She said prosecutors are supposed to be independent when law enforcement officers are accused of misconduct – but that’s not always the case.

“Really what they do is they just read the reports, they look at what the sheriff’s office provides to them,” Parker said.

Prosecutor totally bro'd up and covered for their bro murdercop bro to maintain the copbrocode. Its important to not "have a contentious relationship" with your bros when they murder people.

If Arpaio taught us anything, its that the brocops will totally turn on other public employees if they ever forget who their bros are.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Lemming posted:

I figured you'd keep your boot licking subtle, but I guess not.
How should the police respond, other than force, if a prisoner decides not to return to his cell or refuses to surrender his hands for cuffing? Just wait until he feels like complying?

zimboe posted:

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Lemming posted:

They weren't charged, so their actions were clearly lawful, so no harm done. The law is the grand arbiter of morality, which I'm grateful for.

And when they are they're never convicted since they are are heroes and the people who accuse them of wrongdoing are all lying criminals

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/...ktype=hp_impact

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

How should the police respond, other than force, if a prisoner decides not to return to his cell or refuses to surrender his hands for cuffing? Just wait until he feels like complying?

Lemming posted:

http://www.app.com/story/news/investigations/watchdog/investigations/2015/02/06/inmate-death-inside-monmouth-county-jail/22993735/

quote:

Theis grabbed the back of Bornstein's jail jumpsuit, jail video showed. Tift said in his deposition that he punched Bornstein in the right cheek. "I felt it was pretty hard," Tift said. "I'm not sure. It didn't seem to have any effect."

Tell me, is punching someone in the face the standard "use of force to get compliance"? Which handbook says "when the inmate doesn't comply immediately, give them the ol' right hook"?

Where in any posts in this entire thread has anyone said or implied that police should never use force? You're trying to spin everyone else's position by exaggerating to make it seem ridiculous, because you're a boot licker, and not in this conversation in good faith. Cops should be allowed to use force when appropriate. They shouldn't be allowed to randomly assault people and/or beat them to death.

Tell me, is it difficult to get the taste of boot out of your mouth, or do you just like it now?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Speaking of not filing charges

quote:

WAUKEGAN, Ill. (WLS) --

A Zion police officer who fatally shot a teenager twice in the back will not be charged in the death, officials said Thursday.

Lake County State's Attorney Michael Nerheim said during a press conference the officer was "justified in his decision to use deadly force."

I left an adjacent courtroom an hour before this was announced and there were dozens of sheriff deputies guarding the hallway and elevator bank, plus even more downstairs. It was really creepy and the protest crowd outside the courthouse had less people than the deputies did.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
Some good news for once, Tanaka's been indicted by the FBI. A shame it took the Feds getting involved :sigh:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Feds-Announce-Indictment-Former-Undersheriff-Paul-Tanaka-LA-303738741.html

quote:

Two former high-ranking Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department officials turned themselves in to the FBI Thursday morning after being indicted in federal court, authorities said.

Former Undersheriff Paul Tanaka and former Capt. William "Tom" Carey were charged wth five counts, including conspiracy, obstruction of justice and making false statements during a grand jury investigation into misconduct at LA County jails. The indictment, returned Wednesday in named several co-conspirators. Tanaka, now the mayor of Gardena, and Carey surrendered to FBI agents after being named in an indictment, according to Department of Justice spokesman Thom Mrozek. Tanaka's attorney, H. Dean Steward, said Tanaka plans to "aggressively defend" himself in court.

Lawyers for Carey could not immediately be reached for comment.

FRINGE
May 23, 2003

Minarchist posted:

charged wth five counts, including conspiracy
Oh well you can tell the whole thing was BS because they used the "C" word. Professional logicians on the forums here can tell you that.

Minarchist posted:

making false statements
Also heroes cant make "false" statements. You weren't there. You dont know the truth.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Dead Reckoning posted:

Beating him for 20min, restraining him, and injecting him with drugs before leaving him alone certainly shouldn't be the way they respond !

EDIT: seriously, the cops beat a man to death and you're asking "Well what else could they have done!?" how loving stupid are you?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

If our hero officers can't punch and kick a man into unconsciousness to ensure that his limp body is totally compliant, what can they do to restrain violent thugs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpE3CpaEN84&t=290s
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-shows-deputy-smash-autistic-mans-skull-ground-killing-joking/

Heroic officer was forced to gain control of this violent criminal with a legal take down hold/skull split. Other heroes stood by to later corroborate his story.

• Locked thread