Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Kill Captain Lance.

(This is fun.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I hope they kill Raisa.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Kill Caity Lotz again. Go for the hat trick.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Valeyard posted:

Kill Felicity.

They're not going to kill her.

They're going to maim her so she ends up in a wheelchair.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kill Jester.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

They're not going to kill her.

They're going to maim her so she ends up in a wheelchair.

Oraclicity

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Soothing Vapors posted:

Finally a worthy adversary.........

His right man minion will be the dreaded Emoticon.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Valeyard posted:

Kill Felicity.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Someone random is gonna join Team Arrow in the last 15 minutes only to be brutally murdered by next season's big bad in the last 5.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
It's going to be someone who dies in the Hong Kong flashbacks.

Sieje
Jun 29, 2004

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.
Oliver Queen dies in the flashbacks as a streak of red lightning passes by cause Barry changed the past over in Flash's season finale next week.

Alternately, the episode ends with Oliver firing an arrow at a defeated Ras only to have the red lightning as a wipe scene and suddenly the arrow that hits him is a boxing glove and the next cut over to Queen shows him sporting a Robin Hood hat, domino mask, goatee and a smile...

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Valeyard posted:

Kill Jester.

This.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

I love how the formatting in that article makes it look like the title of the episode is actually "My Name Is Oliver Queen?"

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's gonna Malcolm, probably to establish how dangerous HIVE will be.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Scyantific posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's gonna Malcolm, probably to establish how dangerous HIVE will be.

This one character who's been stabbed, immolated, blown up, beaten, kidnapped, murdered multiple times...this time he's really gonna be dead. For realsies no take-backsies double-dog disco dare times infinity.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Well if someone doesn't take over the mantle of Ra's then he isn't likely to just leave Oliver alone

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Ra's al Dead.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Valeyard posted:

Kill Felicity.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Scyantific posted:

It's probably Lyla, so it's PERSONAL (more than before) for Dig.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Man I never though Felicity would be the Kill in a gently caress Marry Kill of her Thea and Laurel a year ago

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Bad Moon posted:

Man I never though Felicity would be the Kill in a gently caress Marry Kill of her Thea and Laurel a year ago

Don't talk about her like that, you're gonna make her cry some more.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm46-envrHo

Man, I really wish this was in the Flash/Arrow/Legends universe. :( Looks fun!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ville Valo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm46-envrHo

Man, I really wish this was in the Flash/Arrow/Legends universe. :( Looks fun!

Unless it's been ruled out recently, it could be.

I'd say its doubtful since it'd have to be cross network, but one of the producers mentioned in an interview back in November that there could be a crossover.

Edit: CW is a sister station of CBS in a joint venture with Time Warner, so maybe it will happen?

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 00:12 on May 14, 2015

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Inside look at the season finale

Felicity outing Barry to Malcolm. Kill her already

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

MacheteZombie posted:

Unless it's been ruled out recently, it could be.

I'd say its doubtful since it'd have to be cross network, but one of the producers mentioned in an interview back in November that there could be a crossover.

Edit: CW is a sister station of CBS in a joint venture with Time Warner, so maybe it will happen?

I really doubt it. They'd play that up if it were at all planned right now, considering the clout of Arrow/Flash right now. With Supes himself I don't see them merging universes - he's too big a deal to have never been mentioned on Arrow/Flash.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If Supergirl tanks they might do a crossover as a Hail Mary

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ville Valo posted:

I really doubt it. They'd play that up if it were at all planned right now, considering the clout of Arrow/Flash right now. With Supes himself I don't see them merging universes - he's too big a deal to have never been mentioned on Arrow/Flash.

I mean, I wouldn't get too hopeful about it or anything, but I wouldn't 100% rule it out. I could see talks about a crossover under wraps for now just because the two networks might be hammering out specifics or something. They can easily explain Superman not being mentioned in Arrow/Flash by saying, "This Superman guy just showed up over the summer and is totes legit" or something stupid.

Supergirl could also be in the MoS universe, preventing any chance of a crossover, or in neither universe and doing its own thing.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Ville Valo posted:

Flash is gonna get the power to travel to alternate dimensions, no big.

edit: by vibrating, of course

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
I would never want Superman in the Flash/Arrowverse simply because how stupid they'd have to make him, given his powers. The fact that Flash can get stung by hundreds of bees or get punched in the face fighting a dude is pretty loving stupid, or lose someone in a crowd.

I would just get too annoyed. I can barely hold my disbelief together most Flash episodes.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
If she shows up, I'd bet it's in a Flash/Arrow crossover where they go to an alternate dimension. Something something speedforce.

Oroborus
Jul 6, 2004
Here we go again
I hope they do merge the universes, that trailer looked decent and it looks like they are going full out on the powers pretty fast. I've never known much about supergirl but i need the house of El on my TV screen drat it!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Season recap: Felicity cries.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
gently caress WGN

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Sup Barry. :v:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

BARRY :swoon:

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
You guys have a hot tub!?!

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
Hah

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
THANKS FELICITY!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Oh Malcolm :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
So this is the favor that Oliver referred to last night, right?

• Locked thread