Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

SlothBear posted:

What are these from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

I'm speechless.

However, it is good to know that is actually coming out in a couple of weeks.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Look Around You was a great show.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

All hail our fantastic leader, Arpoovian Shebber-Shenty!

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Is this Gatti? I just rewatched Gatti v Ward yesterday at home while I was doing chores, what a loving fight. That fight would have easily been worth $99 PPV

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

KozmoNaut posted:

He was also goddamn terrifying (and still is, to some degree).

Tyson's whole deal seemed to be that he was just such a rotten bastard that he didn't care how hard he hit a guy. He didn't hold anything back and could hit like a freight truck, where most boxers might restrain themselves a little bit and show some proper sportsmanship.

Anyway gifs

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
Infinite zoom fractal: Linked for size

minato has a new favorite as of 18:35 on May 13, 2015

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Thants.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Agreed. Excelsior Class = Sexiest Class

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

minato posted:

Infinite zoom fractal: Linked for size

One hyperring to rule them all.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Source?

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

beato posted:

Source?

Danger 5

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1807165/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Too late but posting Netflix link anyway: Danger 5 (it's on netflix).

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Shai-Hulud posted:

Agreed. Excelsior Class = Sexiest Class

Incredible machine.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

The best TV show.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Just watched that episode. The "fight scene" with Ninja Tucker and Carlos Mendez killed me.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Season 2 was nonsensical, but still utterly amazing

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

For anyone not sold yet, remember seeing these here before?

Also Danger 5.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Ok last ones for today I promise.

One linked for image limit and file size.

http://i.imgur.com/GTgp66V.gif

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

UnNethertrash
Jun 14, 2007
The Trashman Cometh

King Vidiot posted:

Tyson's whole deal seemed to be that he was just such a rotten bastard that he didn't care how hard he hit a guy. He didn't hold anything back and could hit like a freight truck, where most boxers might restrain themselves a little bit and show some proper sportsmanship.

Most professional boxers don't hit as hard as they can?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Aw hell, now I'm making my own Danger 5 gifs.

Edit: I'm done too, for now. But not for long, go ahead and make requests if you like.

Tuxedo Ted has a new favorite as of 22:27 on May 13, 2015

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

A Man Who Has Never Been in a Fight posted:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

UnNethertrash posted:

Most professional boxers don't hit as hard as they can?
Oh, not at all. Up until 1981 boxing looked more like capoeira. Cus D'Amato was a failed capoeira dancer who used Mike Tyson to overturn centuries of boxing (from the latin word for 'gentle touching') tradition.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

joat mon posted:

Oh, not at all. Up until 1981 boxing looked more like capoeira. Cus D'Amato was a failed capoeira dancer who used Mike Tyson to overturn centuries of boxing (from the latin word for 'gentle touching') tradition.

Lmbo don't listen to this guy.

Boxers rarely hit as hard as they can, because it is really hard to do without leaving yourself vulnerable.

It is not out of chivalry or whatever. JFC.

They get paid to win fights. Putting you in the ground means they made money for less work; is just harder to pull off against someone who's nearly as skilled as you in hitting people.

ElGroucho posted:

Is this Gatti? I just rewatched Gatti v Ward yesterday at home while I was doing chores, what a loving fight. That fight would have easily been worth $99 PPV

I just watched Gatti v Ward I, II, and III last night. Coworker watched the first with me and around round three he was incredulous that they were going to go all ten rounds just beating the hell it of each other like they did.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Guys I saw this documentary once about boxing, I think I know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

(just bringing it back around full-circle)

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Some Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Finale stuff made by PunkBoy. Spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet.

Kheldarn has a new favorite as of 02:38 on May 14, 2015

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

And a few more.

Kheldarn has a new favorite as of 02:39 on May 14, 2015

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

If they're spoilers shouldn't you, like, use spoiler tags.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Kheldarn posted:

And a few more.

Chill the framerate there champ

Astrobastard has a new favorite as of 02:13 on May 14, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

This happens in Superman comics all the time, and I hate it. That implies that the person swinging that piece of metal could have done the same thing if they had swung it at a tree or a building or some other stationary object. The target isn't making the beam warp around him, the force of the beam hitting him is warping it.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

New Leaf posted:

This happens in Superman comics all the time, and I hate it. That implies that the person swinging that piece of metal could have done the same thing if they had swung it at a tree or a building or some other stationary object. The target isn't making the beam warp around him, the force of the beam hitting him is warping it.

woah way to entirely miss the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

New Leaf posted:

Have you never watched Fist of the North Star? Practically every other wasteland miniboss is strong enough to twist an I-beam into a pretzel.