Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Mother fuckers just need to realize that More Chocolate Chips does not produce Better Cookies.

If you bite into a cookie and it looks like this, you may as well just microwave some Nestle semi-sweets because you're not actually tasting any cookie

How can 1 person be so wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

perfect_cookie.jpg

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Mother fuckers just need to realize that More Chocolate Chips does not produce Better Cookies.

If you bite into a cookie and it looks like this, you may as well just microwave some Nestle semi-sweets because you're not actually tasting any cookie

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

YUM-O!

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
I ALSO HAVE OPINIONS ON COOKIES AND LET ME TELL YOU; THEY ARE RIGHT ONES

ADDITIONALLY, NO MORE OF THE MEMES I DISLIKE, HERE IN THE MEME THREAD

AND NO MORE REPEATING SOMETHING BEYOND WHAT I DEEM ACCEPTABLE. THIS IS THE THREAD OF THINGS WHICH ARE DONE OVER AND OVER FOR COMEDY, AFTER ALL

DICK

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

BUTT?

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Chocolate chip cookies are for litleral babies qtiyd and thank mr skeltal

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

kimbo305 posted:

Thanks to the Unexpected Jihad memes, I've been saying allahu akbar while bike commuting. I hope no one hears me.

I know this is a few pages back, but my god I've been doing the same thing, followed by a good few minutes of cracking up. I cycle through a predominantly Muslim area for part of it too.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

thanks mr skelecookie

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mezzanine posted:

thanks mr skelecookie

You fool! Now you will be blessed with bones made of sugar! D:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
You know what's better than cookies?

Hot dog sandwiches.

With ketchup.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spoeank posted:

You know what's better than cookies?

Hot dog sandwiches.

With ketchup.

a hot dog is not a sandwich

like are you talking about when you don't have any buns to put hot dogs in so you use single slices?

cause that's called a hot dog

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SatansBestBuddy posted:

like are you talking about when you don't have any buns to put hot dogs in so you use single slices?

A hot dog is a sandwich

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I like steak on my pizza, but only if the pizza is chicago deep dish and the steak is well done (no pink center). I also recommend cincinnati style chili (but with beans added, secret family recipe)

I'm pro-circumcision and I stand up to wipe my rear end

trannies

Pretend a bear said all of this

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Minarch posted:

I like steak on my pizza, but only if the pizza is chicago deep dish and the steak is well done (no pink center). I also recommend cincinnati style chili (but with beans added, secret family recipe)

trannies

Circumcision owns.

Especially the female kind.

A woman that can't ever scratch that itch but is always trying to. :swoon:

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
haha does anyone have any pictures of yoshi's distended butthole pooping an egg haha
just for laughs haha

(goddamn that meme is hilarious to me am I broken)

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
clits are weird imo its like, either have a dick or don't whats with this proto-dick bullshit???? I don't have a tiny oval office next to my rear end in a top hat

e: forgot to post meme, sorry mr skeltal

Comptroll The Forums has a new favorite as of 05:00 on May 14, 2015

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!

What did you do to Emilio :ohdear:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Minarch posted:

trannies

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Look at this rich rear end in a top hat who never cut hot dogs in half and served them sandwich-style on bread. How's the view from your ivory tower, Mitt?

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
A peepee for the meemee thread

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

SatansBestBuddy posted:

A hot dog is a sandwich. A pizza is a sandwich. A hamburger is a sandwich. A sandwich is food on/in bread. :colbert:

Royal W posted:

Look at this rich rear end in a top hat who never cut hot dogs in half and served them sandwich-style on bread. How's the view from your ivory tower, Mitt?
That is the best way to eat hot dogs. Better coverage, and you can add more stuff without it all falling out.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

ayy lmao thank mr alieal

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Minarch posted:

clits are weird imo its like, either have a dick or don't whats with this proto-dick bullshit???? I don't have a tiny oval office next to my rear end in a top hat

Pretty sure everyone posting in this thread just has an enormous oval office attached to their arsehole.

Anyway, here's Wonderwall.

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Mans posted:

are we still posting Finnish memes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EssFtwoSuVw

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

ei mämmiä 0/5 en katsoisi uudestaan

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

ei mämmiä 0/5 en katsoisi uudestaan

The mämmi is inside the Muumi for the Muumi has no arsehole, you see.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Minarch posted:

Yes, you do. It's your ballsack. That's why you've got a seam on it - it's from when your oval office welded shut.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Hydrolith posted:

Yes, you do. It's your ballsack. That's why you've got a seam on it - it's from when your oval office welded shut.

Was about to post this, but yeah, your scrote's just a big flappy sewn-up flange, yo.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

The Hunt for Red October or die

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless