Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Terper posted:

...Maybe.

Is this... hope?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Classy Hydra posted:

Okay, that was a pretty great chapter.

The angel really makes the principal's job far too easy, doesn't she?

Poor thing, she really tries :allears: Also, I think this proves my theory that the horn holds the principal's evil is true!

Terper posted:

...Maybe.

I can't read a dang thing, anything there we should keep an eye out for?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

I can't read a dang thing, anything there we should keep an eye out for?
Well, other than Youko's smugface, we have a date of 6/20 which I assume is when the anime starts airing??

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Terper posted:

Well, other than Youko's smugface, we have a date of 6/20 which I assume is when the anime starts airing??

The poster is for an early viewing party/event of the first episode. Since it's in the afternoon, maybe the episode airs that night, but it could be even later.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I love the bats and birds flying around 'helping'. When a bird came to take the principal's sunglasses I thought it was the God of Fortune at first, though.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

chumbler posted:

Is this... hope?

Dumb faces spotted :getin:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

chumbler posted:

Is this... hope?

Youko's :smug:, Aizawa's anger and the Principal... I can't wait for summer. :ohdear:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Expectations steadily rising.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:staredog:

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Something to note, the director is the same one as Servant x Service and Squid Girl 2, so dude knows his comedy.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

I will show you fear in a handful of waifus...

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I don't know...everyone's faces just looks off.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
Its far from perfect but its a huge step forward from what the earlier images suggested. I'm hopeful.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

To be fair, that's how anyone would look like after hanging out with that lot for a while.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Allarion posted:

Something to note, the director is the same one as Servant x Service and Squid Girl 2, so dude knows his comedy.

Well that's a good sign.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

... I will fear the Principal.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Brought To You By posted:

I don't know...everyone's faces just looks off.

Mikan and Akane's faces seem like business as usual. Kuromine does look like he's suffering from either PTSD or Lenny face after botox'ing the hell out of it.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Mikan looks really strange too, it looks like she's in pain rather than being devilishly clever.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
In which she is. Whenever it involves birds.

This is getting more hopeful with every little bit of information released.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Chapter 79 and the Volume 9 Omake.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

yessss

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This chapter had me laughing so very hard.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mai wifey :haw:

But seriously though, funny as this chapter was (oh Aizawa :allears: ), I'm kind of apprehensive about any drama that would result from the next chapter :ohdear: That being said, it's also very, very nice to see that despite the fact that they all have feelings for the same guy, the three romantic leads are still very good friends :3: It's damned refreshing seeing their relationship remain strong with no actual drama behind their actions (Mikan was just being Mikan before).

Also i know this post is smiley overloaded, but eh.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Please you didn't even hit the limit.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Its really something special when they call each other out on being idiots. :allears:

Also:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Pocket Principal:it's got a million and one uses, just add candy!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I'm just really amused by the fact that Rin is hanging out with her grandmother and playing the role of a guardian to her great-uncle.

There's something hilariously adorable about that.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I just about died of laughter the first time I hit the end of that omake.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

That's not just disgust, dislike, or anything weak.

Those are the faces of ABSOLUTE TERROR. The face of a person who knows - not thinks, but knows - that their life is about to come to an end.

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014
Ok I'm calling it now. Next chapter the mini principal steals her external unit and runs around in it like a crazy person. Whenever this manga starts to appear serious it is merely setting up for some crazy hilarity.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

cyrus_zane posted:

Ok I'm calling it now. Next chapter the mini principal steals her external unit and runs around in it like a crazy person. Whenever this manga starts to appear serious it is merely setting up for some crazy hilarity.

It does treat the more serious romantic aspects with... uh, I don't want to say respect? But he lets them flow without interrupting them with jokes at inopportune times. We'll see Aizawa mess up her words and actions and it'll be hilarious, but the actual confession will probably be appropriately serious. As will his rejection.

Classy Hydra
Oct 30, 2011

You did wrong, Jack,
rest your soul.

cyrus_zane posted:

I can't believe I didn't think of this immediately, but yeah this is exactly what needs to happen.

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

This image at the end is perfection.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Least consequential anime news yet! The OP will be done by Minmi, the woman who sings the Samurai Champloo ending theme.

I'll take my early victories where I can find them.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

the adaptation will probably be bad.

not because of faces or whatever but because the manga isn't really funny at first and i don't know if 13 episodes will get very far into the actually funny parts

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Egg on your face when it becomes ADTRW anime of the year, much like Devil is a Part-Timer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i can't believe that beat both Chihayafuru S2 and Kyousogiga

• Locked thread