Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Max Peck posted:

Alright, Sexy. For some of you, this is your first 'real' Tribal Council; for others, it's just your first in a while. Regardless, it's time to start playing hard again. You're gonna need alliances and sub-alliances here. Do you have good relationships with enough players that you can stick around even when there are no easy options?

It's hard to know if you have good relationships with people when anyone could be a cylon posing as human.

quote:

Have you heard your name being mentioned for tonight? Who is driving the vote?

As the CAG officer during the last sortie, I would be a fool not to think my head is on the chopping block. I don't know about driving votes, because... uh, I actually don't know what that question is asking. Are you asking who is deciding who everyone will vote for? Sounds like cylon talk to me.

quote:

With an EVENT coming up on Monday, are you looking ahead?

If the toasters haven't gotten to me by Monday, I'm looking forward to it.

(Edited to fix tags, sorry!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

Why is it taking so long to look through the answers. Fastluck was the best.

good point. I'm gonna change my vote to max peck

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote Max peck

That's how this thing works right

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

##vote Max peck

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote Max peck

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
He's at -1

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

:rip:

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Jato posted:

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH JEFF?

CirclMastr posted:

Is... is this the real tribal council, or are you a cylon?

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I'm right here!

imgay posted:

i haven't heard my name mentioned. I think tonights vote will be driven between old sexies and old swole against each other

Will it, though? If you split along old tribal lines, the original Swoles have a 4-3 edge on the original Sexies... but it would only take one Swole flipping to change things. Does that really leave you feeling secure?

Jato posted:

My name did come up the other night due to me not being around for the Cards Against Humanity challenge but I'm not really worried about it.

It did come up in the last Tribal Council, and since then you were also rated 7th in the Awful Feud challenge. That really doesn't have you concerned at all?

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Well Fake Jeff, everything was going great until we had to actually make a decision. Turns out I hate everyone on this team. I'm worried about my place, of course.

Everyone? Where does that leave your future in this game, then?

imgay posted:

Why is it taking so long to look through the answers. Fastluck was the best.

Hey, at least we started on time tonight. :colbert:

CirclMastr posted:

As the CAG officer during the last sortie, I would be a fool not to think my head is on the chopping block. I don't know about driving votes, because... uh, I actually don't know what that question is asking. Are you asking who is deciding who everyone will vote for? Sounds like cylon talk to me.

Yes, exactly. You were the one who came up with the plan last time--who's in that role this time?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Will it, though? If you split along old tribal lines, the original Swoles have a 4-3 edge on the original Sexies... but it would only take one Swole flipping to change things. Does that really leave you feeling secure?

I do feel very cis tonight. Any other questions?

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Max Peck posted:

It did come up in the last Tribal Council, and since then you were also rated 7th in the Awful Feud challenge. That really doesn't have you concerned at all?

i'm an optometrist.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Max Peck posted:

Yes, exactly. You were the one who came up with the plan last time--who's in that role this time?

Admiral Adama, of course.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Just kidding I love my team! We are one big happy family and we are refusing to vote anyone off today.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

You know... I think somebody pumped the air with Roman chamomile...

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hello, back from geocaching, no luck on that though

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hello, back from geocaching, no luck on that though

Perhaps you're the castaway I'm looking for! Someone on this tribe has to give a gently caress, is it you?

(also please still deflect answer the opening questions)

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Excuse me max, but any more questions?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Actually that's a good question, are there more questions to ask?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Yeah Cylon Jeff can we vote now? I have to go eat dinner soon.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Max Peck posted:

Questions for everybody
Alright, Sexy. For some of you, this is your first 'real' Tribal Council; for others, it's just your first in a while. Regardless, it's time to start playing hard again. You're gonna need alliances and sub-alliances here. Do you have good relationships with enough players that you can stick around even when there are no easy options?

I feel like it's difficult to ever know exactly what's going on. You know the weird answers these folks have been giving. That's how they talk all the time. I can hardly even tell whether they know what we're doing.

Max Peck posted:

I have not heard my name mentioned. Ever. Even when my tribemates are talking directly to me, they usually just say "Hey you" or some other work around. I think they forgot but are too embarrassed to ask me.

Max Peck posted:

Yes. I have already collected a number of small sticks and chicken feathers.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

imgay posted:

Excuse me max, but any more questions?

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Actually that's a good question, are there more questions to ask?

CirclMastr posted:

Yeah Cylon Jeff can we vote now? I have to go eat dinner soon.

Sure, one more set and I'll give up.

Traditional Survivor wisdom has it that anyone who goes out pre-merge is not dateable. At least five of you seem to be content with being forever alone. Am I wrong? Has your experience on the island been good practice for your life to come?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Uh strong mouse isn't here yet. That's not great

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Max Peck posted:

Traditional Survivor wisdom has it that anyone who goes out pre-merge is not dateable. At least five of you seem to be content with being forever alone. Am I wrong? Has your experience on the island been good practice for your life to come?

We are super sexy! Of course we are all dateable. My experience on the island has taught me a lot about fashion and crab hats and fish shoes.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Living on this island for so long has taught me that all people are monsters and I wouldn't want to date one anyway.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Max Peck posted:

Truth be told this scares me beyond belief. Feels like people depend on someone to take the initiative. Very passive and almost Tao-like.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Max Peck posted:

Better alone than surrounded by cylons.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm very comfortable with my current style of living with the frequent masturbation. I'm not stranger to jerking off and expect my hand to never leave me in life and in love. Unfortunately I've actually masturbated less on the island so far as there is a lack of privacy. I know if I'm eliminated before I'm popular, spanking my monkey will be much of free and fun.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
First off I'm sorry for being late. I was playing a game and lost track of time

I really think that I have good relationships with people. I don't know what will happen later, but I feel good now

Yes. I have heard my name. It actually scared me a little bit that it was being tossed around

I can't wait for the event on Monday!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Max Peck posted:

Well, the more I play this game, the more I alienate my real partner, so perhaps this isn't the best analogy.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

We are super sexy! Of course we are all dateable. My experience on the island has taught me a lot about fashion and crab hats and fish shoes.

I have also learned about crab hats and fish shoes. Perviously I thought they were fun and joyous although now I know they are horrible ceations made to divide humans and propagate hatred.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

imgay posted:

I'm very comfortable with my current style of living with the frequent masturbation. I'm not stranger to jerking off and expect my hand to never leave me in life and in love. Unfortunately I've actually masturbated less on the island so far as there is a lack of privacy. I know if I'm eliminated before I'm popular, spanking my monkey will be much of free and fun.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Am I going to be forever alone? I don't know. This experience is probably not good for that though.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

max ask me what it's like to be the last returning player

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I feel like it's difficult to ever know exactly what's going on. You know the weird answers these folks have been giving. That's how they talk all the time. I can hardly even tell whether they know what we're doing.

I dunno, it all makes perfect sense to me.

Strong Mouse posted:

Yes. I have heard my name. It actually scared me a little bit that it was being tossed around

And in response to this you... did something other than sit back passively and hope they'd change their mind, right?

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

max ask me what it's like to be the last returning player

You'll just have to keep surviving until Fast Luck comes back to ask you that :v:

With that, it's more or less time to vote. Remember, send your votes to me tonight. Feel free to keep talking if you think you're entertaining.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

imgay posted:

You've masturbated less? A lack of privacy means that you can get more people watching. Making everybody jealous is the way to go.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Max Peck posted:

And in response to this you... did something other than sit back passively and hope they'd change their mind, right?

gently caress no! Once I learned that my name was being tossed around, I went around and talked to just about everybody. I like being passive, but this is my future on the line. If I got sent home now, how could I ever tell my friends back on the mainland that I crushed this island.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not a voyeuristic person. Enjoying my own dong is something I feel should happen in solitude. However, I'm not the kind of person that would stop if interrupted with vistors

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
My time on the island has been freeing. Running around at full mast throughout the island while everybody tries not to look.

That is life.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
:munch:

anybody who gets voted out tonight will get a consolation prize of this book

(this is a joke, don't vote yourself out for this book. i will not get it for you)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

you're going to give me that autograph for when I finish that game though right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

do you have a copy that's the other way around?

• Locked thread