Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Waroduce posted:

An American. A Brit, an Italian, 4 Indians and 2 Pakis walk into a bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
And then the bartender says "get the gently caress out of my bar."

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Screw you pal, that was a good rear end joke

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It's 2015; we now tap our NFC-enabled devices on a stripper's lower back.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I use an app-based stripper-sharing program.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

psydude posted:

I use an app-based stripper-sharing program.

Clapr

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

http://abc7.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-in-stepfathers-atomic-wedgie-death/720266/

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

quote:

Davis said he fought back and then gave his father an "atomic wedgie." The move is most often used as a prank among children and teenagers.

What the gently caress is wrong with people?

quote:

Okla.

Oh...

:ms:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with people?

Marine

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
should have brutally beaten that man to death

You get no prison cred for wedgieing someone too hard.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

should have brutally beaten that man to death

You get no prison cred for wedgieing someone too hard.

Said by someone who hasn't been wedgied to death. Anyone can beat someone to death but it takes talent to kill someone with their own underwear while they're wearing it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

:golfclap:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Hey, that was quick for the custom title.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
You'd think that on an internet comedy forum, people would have a sense of humor. Guess not.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

instate the penal legions so our felons can die with honor :911:

Absolutely nothing wrong with embracing even more of America's Roman legacy. We are the true Third Rome, after all :agesilaus:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"Well, gee, knowing what we know now, I wouldn't have invaded Iraq if I were President in 2003".

Jeb Bush reeeeally trying to distance himself from His Idiot Brother while simultaneously trying to ride his name to the Republican nomination.

http://news.yahoo.com/jeb-bush-not-...WQDBHNlYwNzcg--

e-

quote:

Bush said he had not spoken to his brother before talking about Iraq on Thursday, but said the U.S. needs "to re-engage (in Iraq), and do it in a more forceful way." Bush and other Republicans in the presidential mix often argue that President Barack Obama erred by so completely withdrawing U.S. forces from Iraq in 2011.

If he wins, we're going back, aren't we?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Mmmmm re-engage

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

CBJSprague24 posted:

If he wins there's a better than even chance that you'll be ducking bullets in Iran.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I hope canada doesn't still have a conservative government in power if (when?) jeb is elected or else we will probably follow you to hell :(

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

We must go back to Iraq to protect our Sunni dictator allies from a Shi'ite dictator! And now Lee Greenwood!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

"Well, gee, knowing what we know now, I wouldn't have invaded Iraq if I were President in 2003".

Jeb Bush reeeeally trying to distance himself from His Idiot Brother while simultaneously trying to ride his name to the Republican nomination.

http://news.yahoo.com/jeb-bush-not-...WQDBHNlYwNzcg--

e-

You missed the part on Monday where he said he would have invaded Iraq if he knew what we now know, and then tried to backpedal the following day by saying he "misinterpreted the question."

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

When asked, Republicans say Ronald Reagan is the greatest living president.

Im gonna need wooden stakes.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

They deftly danced around that question. :jerkbag:

I just wish they'd follow up by asking them about Reagan's policy work since by modern standards he's the king RINO.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
WaPo reporting Ramidi has fallen to ISIS

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Stultus Maximus posted:

Hey, that was quick for the custom title.

Spicy Guacamole posted:

You'd think that on an internet comedy forum, people would have a sense of humor. Guess not.

Ralp or our SJW sympathizing mod likely slapped it on there.

:shrug:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just read ISIL took Ramadi. Holy poo poo.

:stare:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
If big red wins, I'll have work for life as we will undoubtably be involved in another real war by 2018.

If true blue wins, I'll have work for life because nobody will cut my funding thanks to the aftermath of GWOT, and we'll be involved in another real war sometime.

:lol: if you think party choice matters

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

rip ramadi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3L-_Snu7k

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Need my Imperial guard books to become reality. I will lead these men to their death, killing all that get in my way. God wills it!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Just read ISIL took Ramadi. Holy poo poo.

:stare:

Dempsey is pretty sanguine about it because while it's a morale boost for ISIS and creates something of a humanitarian crisis in the area, it doesn't change much on the map in a strategic sense. ISIS really can't go much of anywhere from Ramadi without running into a pile of Shiites who hate them, growing an engineering corps to cross the Euphrates, or taking a little town called Fallujah. In any event, outside of Anbar they run into the problem of trying to secure their supply lines over miles of desert with hostile militias all around, a problem that at least some of you can relate to.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

Dempsey is pretty sanguine about it because while it's a morale boost for ISIS and creates something of a humanitarian crisis in the area, it doesn't change much on the map in a strategic sense. ISIS really can't go much of anywhere from Ramadi without running into a pile of Shiites who hate them, growing an engineering corps to cross the Euphrates, or taking a little town called Fallujah. In any event, outside of Anbar they run into the problem of trying to secure their supply lines over miles of desert with hostile militias all around, a problem that at least some of you can relate to.

I thought ISIS already took Fallujah.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

joat mon posted:

I thought ISIS already took Fallujah.

Parts of the city, yes, but they don't control the region.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Does an ISIS assault float bridge consist of bloated corpses lashed together?

Because if so that's pretty metal.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Boston marathon bomber sentenced to death.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'd have let him live, but this is what I was expecting.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Praise Jesus. Now that we've sent the message that killing is bad, we can begin healing.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'd have let him live, but this is what I was expecting.

Looks like the alternative was him spending life in solitary. Death was probably the "nicer" option of the two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Except now come years of appeals more than likely.

• Locked thread