Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This one's a real casual with her WWE obsession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I actually think she's more serious, since love takes far more effort than loving.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

She saw the pictures and decided his love would be more satisfying

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I once read some creep wanted to live inside Mickie James' butt. Who wants to live in a butt? Probably stinks...

Hey now, Magnus just couldn't think of a better way to express his feelings for her back then.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

St Evan Echoes posted:

She saw the pictures and decided his love would be more satisfying

:drat:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Well we have an explanation.

Heath Slater posted:

I'm in traffic!!!! Tell me the match hasn't started yet??? #wewantslater

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Brands Saying Bae (and adventures in awkward grammar)

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
ugh

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

And now I'm reminded of Miz kissing Grumpy Cat's physically deformed face.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Roman Reigns posted:

And now I'm reminded of Miz kissing Grumpy Cat's physically deformed face.

That was cute though.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

grumpy cat was good on raw

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

grumpy cat was good on raw

Grumpy Cat and Jewel are the two best RAW hosts and should host together

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Kevin Federilne was also cool, even on his way out of relevance, and a good reminder that absolutely nothing is or should be beneath pro wrestling. Like, it's pro wrestling. Is it too good for the feels meme? Like hell it is. It pushes brides into cakes, has the bad man beaten up for not liking the Bengles and gets Limp Bizkit to play at it's biggest show of the year. And it's good as hell.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kevin Federilne was also cool, even on his way out of relevance, and a good reminder that absolutely nothing is or should be beneath pro wrestling. Like, it's pro wrestling. Is it too good for the feels meme? Like hell it is. It pushes brides into cakes, has the bad man beaten up for not liking the Bengles and gets Limp Bizkit to play at it's biggest show of the year. And it's good as hell.

I would argue that wrestling was too good for that Three Stooges movie that hosted once

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I would argue that wrestling was too good for that Three Stooges movie that hosted once

A classic gag of the Three Stooges was when they were playing in a string quartet when Larry's bow snagged the conductors toupee, and then mistaking it for a tarantula, causing everybody to lose their poo poo. The other week Stardust scared R-Truth with a bag of rubber spiders.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the three stooges is objectively a smarter show than wwe raw

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

epitasis posted:

Well yeah, but not that movie

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A classic gag of the Three Stooges was when they were playing in a string quartet when Larry's bow snagged the conductors toupee, and then mistaking it for a tarantula, causing everybody to lose their poo poo. The other week Stardust scared R-Truth with a bag of rubber spiders.

a classic gag of the new three stooges is that Will Sasso made movie money in the 2010s

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I think there's a difference between "being beneath such things" and "the concept of Thing X is garbage no matter what"

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
To be fair that movie did introduce the world to Kate Upton. Now we are blessed with mobile game commercials! Yay.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I never saw it. Was it good?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

epitasis posted:

Shemp is a better worker than Roman Reigns.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Perfidus posted:

To be fair that movie did introduce the world to Kate Upton. Now we are blessed with mobile game commercials! Yay.

Let them have their fun. We'll visit them again later.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

OctoberCountry posted:

Shemp is a better worker than Roman Reigns.

Fake Shemp was worse than Fake Diesel/Razor, though.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Blue Meanie, with fan.

RacistGuidingLight fucked around with this message at 10:40 on May 13, 2015

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Otto von Ruthless posted:

Well yeah, but not that movie

that movie was on cable all the time when my grandpa was dying of stomach cancer, so i saw it about a hundred times while sitting in a hospital waiting room with my dad
I will never badmouth it because it made my dad chuckle every once in awhile during a very dark period of our lives

so uh wrestling huh? pretty cool!!!!

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I just got lol'd by the innovator of hardcore in a DM over a Dennis Stamp reference. I'm equal parts marking out and dying on the inside a bit.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Fushin posted:

I just got lol'd by the innovator of hardcore in a DM over a Dennis Stamp reference. I'm equal parts marking out and dying on the inside a bit.
Tommy used to DM me all the time in the short 4 months he followed me, he's a friendly dad who doesn't quite get technology.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Half of his tweets are calling Bubba Ray fat and the other half are either pimping his promotion or goofy things like "I superkicked some lady in the supermarket cause I thought it was Beulah and pretended I was doing yoga when I realized it wasn't"

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Fushin posted:

He told me I didn't get one of his jokes in a DM awhile ago when I was just adding on to it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He told me my dog was cute. He was right, my dog is super cute.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

YOUR DOG'S UGLY

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

epitasis posted:

YOUR DOG'S UGLY

no it's not

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If you get bored try having any color of skin slightly darker than white and you can have Goldust call you a terrorist

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The Blue Meanie, with fan.

Blue Meanie is the final form of Rob Ford. Yikes.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Blue Meanie is the final form of Rob Ford. Yikes.

Blue Meanie deserves better than being compared to that parasite, c'mon.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
He gets around

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

epitasis posted:

YOUR DOG'S UGLY

clap clap clapclapclap

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you