Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked the part where Ukraine and ??? dudes stood in the middle of the field and traded facepunches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

coconono posted:

I liked the part where Ukraine and ??? dudes stood in the middle of the field and traded facepunches.

I think it was Ukraine vs Mexico at the end recreating Hunt vs Sefo

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
DAy 3 of the Knight Fights Tournament should be starting here any minute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKxaPuxtDPM

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

They have loving hammers and two-handed axes up in this bitch, this is some serious poo poo. I have not been this giddy about a Youtube stream since SFL 1.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
During the MMA Hour, one of the UFC Fight Pass bigwigs revealed that they've made a deal with Shooto Brazil to add their library and stream their live events (possibly as soon as this weekend's event). Sort of like the whole Invicta deal.

They also have the Pancrase library and are trying to figure out how to provide alternate English-language versions of things... apparently these'll be optional so you'll still be able to get the Japanese audio track.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
:hellyeah: Dada 5000 proudly presents: BARGE FIGHTS

International waters means gently caress THE RULES! 8 bare knuckle scraps inside the infamous TRIANGLE RING

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

wanna see them take a big swell in the middle of a fight.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
lol how did Dada 5000 get the money to buy a boat?

I hope we get a Dawg Fight 2 out of this

vainman fucked around with this message at 02:18 on May 13, 2015

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Looks like Shooto Brasil will be live on Fight Pass this Sunday at 6pm EST. Solid card, and finally a watchable stream! Jason Chambers and Dominick Cruz. Card is here: http://www.sherdog.com/events/Shooto-Brazil-Shooto-Brazil-54-45463

Fighters of note on the card include legit prospect Felipe Froes in the ain event, ex-UFC fighter Luiz "Banha" Cane, and interesting possible prospect Pedro Falcao.

individual865 fucked around with this message at 18:17 on May 13, 2015

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Benji Radach is fighting on the Bellator prelims, his first fight since 2010. His opponent is Ben Reiter, who has spent a lot of time fighting in Peru's Inka FC. Inka FC has the greatest event subtitles in the history of combat sports:

Inka FC 10 - ALL TOGETHER FOR THE CHILDREN THIS CHRISTMAS

Inka FC 11 - YES TO SPORTS, NO TO DRUGS

Inka FC 18 - ALL AGAINST PEDOPHILIA AND DRUGS

Inka FC 25 - NO TO RACISM

Inka FC 26 - Jon "Bones" Jones Edition

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

vainman posted:

lol how did Dada 5000 get the money to buy a boat?

I hope we get a Dawg Fight 2 out of this

I am unreasonably hyped for this idiotic display of barbarity.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

LobsterMobster posted:

Benji Radach is fighting on the Bellator prelims, his first fight since 2010. His opponent is Ben Reiter, who has spent a lot of time fighting in Peru's Inka FC. Inka FC has the greatest event subtitles in the history of combat sports:

That is just someone sneaking their WMMA3 game data into Sherdog, surely, not actual fighting events.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Brandon halsey was 188.5 and looked like he was juicing @ bellator weigh ins

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Mike Richman missed weight by 4lbs as well

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

LobsterMobster posted:

I thought you were joking with the Jon Jones one. Wow.

http://www.sherdog.com/organizations/Inka-Fighting-Championship-1673

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Mike Richman missed weight by 4lbs as well

haha apparently the fight is off now, Dantas wouldn't agree to fight him unless he agreed to come in under a certain weight tomorrow and Richman wouldn't do it.

Halsey and Grove are still gonna fight, but if Halsey defends successfully his title gets vacated :laffo:

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Dantas/Richman is back on. No idea what the weight will be

vainman fucked around with this message at 05:24 on May 15, 2015

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

colonel_korn posted:

haha apparently the fight is off now, Dantas wouldn't agree to fight him unless he agreed to come in under a certain weight tomorrow and Richman wouldn't do it.

Halsey and Grove are still gonna fight, but if Halsey defends successfully his title gets vacated :laffo:

More on the title fight. Instead of making it a non-title like usually, IF Grove wins he gets the belt.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TheCool69 posted:

More on the title fight. Instead of making it a non-title like usually, IF Grove wins he gets the belt.

Be interesting if Bellator's wacky contracts actually allow them to cut people.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
https://instagram.com/p/2rYnkOCnPb/

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Cody McKenzie is fighting this weekend in Sweden. Here he is at the weigh-ins

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TheCool69 posted:

Bear witness to the fitness of the modern warrior

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I wonder if there's some weird occult relationship between Neil Magny and Cody McKenzie, like, Magny is somehow sucking all of McKenzie's life force or something, in an MMA Dorian Grey thing.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

TheCool69 posted:

92% alcohol by volume

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
that guy has a good fighting move named after him

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Marching Powder posted:

that guy has a good fighting move named after him

The Rock Bottom isn't truly a fighting move, per se

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Bluedeanie posted:

:drat:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Bluedeanie posted:

nice

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

lmao.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bluedeanie posted:

Boom!

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Haha so Halsey just beat the absolute crap out of Kendall Grove over 3 1/2 rounds, now he gets to lose his title.

e: lol no post-fight interview for him either.

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
And the NEW, Bellator Middleweight Champion of the World...

vacant

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Malaysian Ladder Fights

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Bluedeanie posted:

lol

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
If anybody was wondering, Cody lost a decision to David Bielkheden. He tried the guillotine few times but failed

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Bluedeanie posted:

Awesome.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Alexa Grasso doin' cool things

http://gfycat.com/JoyfulRepulsiveCondor

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Shooto Brazil starts in 15 minutes on Fight Pass: http://www.ufc.tv/video/shooto-brazil-54Join us in #mma on synirc to discuss events as they unfold!

individual865 fucked around with this message at 22:48 on May 17, 2015

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
The web-irc interface keeps disconnecting me and now they're having issues with the feed. Guess that concludes my Shooto-experience for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bluedeanie posted:

whoa