Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

tardwrangler posted:

All the math is making me hungry.

New fleshlight looking hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Crimpanzee
Jan 11, 2011

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
Wolfram Alpha started a new image identification feature recently and so now images of its failures like these are starting to make the rounds:

Edit: Whoops, here's a shortcut to the website:
https://www.imageidentify.com/

Meatwave has a new favorite as of 17:04 on May 15, 2015

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Meatwave posted:

Wolfram Alpha started a new image identification feature recently and so now images of its failures like these are starting to make the rounds:

I have to try this :aaa:

other attempts:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Is that Gus?

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Meatwave posted:

Oh man, this is great. I just slapped in the first picture I had lying around, and magic happened:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Meatwave posted:

It seems to be fixating. Interesting aspect of the algorithm.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Great!

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Meatwave has a new favorite as of 17:59 on May 15, 2015

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Really looking forward to the next few pages of this. The second pics aren't the first pics at all!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

zoux posted:

Really looking forward to the next few pages of this. The second pics aren't the first pics at all!

I'm hopeful someone will run all the Zelda pics with drunk texts on them through this and post the lot here.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Hey guys is it okay if I don't bandwagon onto the ImageIdentify thing and just post pictures that are funny without needing failed computer algorithms?

I love that this one got turned into street art :3:

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo

zoux posted:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

wayfinder posted:

I'm hopeful someone will run all the Zelda pics with drunk texts on them through this and post the lot here.

Let's not be greedy.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

wayfinder posted:

Holy crap, what an outcome! Ha ha, computers sure are great these days, huh fellas.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Phanatic posted:

It seems to be fixating. Interesting aspect of the algorithm.

no wonder it didnt recognise it, you should have used the version with the ring

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

graybook posted:

Holy crap, what an outcome! Ha ha, computers sure are great these days, huh fellas.

Hey guys Akinator guessed "Dashcon ballpit" correctly :peanut:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/aax6TYZ.jpg :nws:

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Users who have bought this item have also bought the following: http://imgur.com/JHGaaZZ :nws:

Backweb has a new favorite as of 19:16 on May 15, 2015

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

The fedora one is the best one yet. Laughed so hard. That website needs its own thread.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Disappointing.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

Haha, it called you a tool.

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

Canadian dickbutt?
dick boot :v:

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
Technically, it is correct.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
A software misidentifying a picture is definitely funny. It should have its own thread.

v yeah....can't argue with that.....

RabbitWizard has a new favorite as of 20:58 on May 15, 2015

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!
It's still better than 3 pages of Math Chat

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Morrissey?
:raise:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I don't know, GIS, it's kind of funny but I don't know if I'd call it "hilarious imagery" like I asked for.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Android Bicyclist posted:

Something Awful > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) › PYF Funny Pictures: Show Your Work

The Thermodynamics of Pizza is a thing.

Giancarlo Esposito is a thousand loving years old. It's a surprise every time, because my brains seems to have frozen him in his 30s.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Angela Christine posted:

I don't know, GIS, it's kind of funny but I don't know if I'd call it "hilarious imagery" like I asked for.

I've had this edited version sitting on my computer since 2007:

I suppose it's only a matter of time before you see the original version of an edited image. I find it interesting that only the bottom half has been modifed.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

Meatwave posted:

Started a thread just for the failures: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3720441

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Backweb posted:

Hey guys is it okay if I don't bandwagon onto the ImageIdentify thing and just post pictures that are funny without needing failed computer algorithms?

• Locked thread