Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol we managed to trigger his autism again:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
New Zealand is trying to come up with a new flag design. Someone from the internet has made a submission:

(This screenshot was taken from the website of a fairly well-respected newspaper in Australia (SMH).)

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Istari posted:

New Zealand is trying to come up with a new flag design. Someone from the internet has made a submission:

(This screenshot was taken from the website of a fairly well-respected newspaper in Australia (SMH).)

Liar.

There's no such thing as a well-respected newspaper in Australia.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Matthew Beet posted:

Liar.

:colbert:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Matthew Beet posted:

Liar.

I meant by Australian standards (or lack thereof).

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Matthew Beet posted:

Liar.

Well the Mx, maybe. And even then only because its free and given away at the train stations on weekday afternoons.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Good to see my hometown making the funny pictures thread. They were a new bus company that decided to launch their fleet with those adverts and they were taken down the next day after people justifiably complained.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Never noticed the boner before, but it makes sense wrt the latter seasons

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smudgie Buggler
Feb 27, 2005

SET PHASERS TO "GRINDING TEDIUM"

Do you actually think what you're doing here is anything other than sad and lame?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Krowley posted:

Never noticed the boner before, but it makes sense wrt the latter seasons

I think that's less a boner and more just a standard bulge..

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, and also I have no idea what a Cracker is in this context, but from what I can tell he voluntarily put something up his rear end. How exactly is he the "victim"?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, and also I have no idea what a Cracker is in this context, but from what I can tell he voluntarily put something up his rear end. How exactly is he the "victim"?

The interview was with the snake.

Jon Zyetta
May 6, 2003
Your Bargaining Posture Is Highly Dubious

M'ladies.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

loss.jpg

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

drat what a call back :golfclap:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Super Waffle posted:

drat what a call back :golfclap:

That's the goon alignment chart guy right?

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

What was Landerig known for around these parts (apart from that goon chart)? All I know from reading about him on here in the past is that he's on SomethingSensitive now.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

beato posted:

What was Landerig known for around these parts (apart from that goon chart)? All I know from reading about him on here in the past is that he's on SomethingSensitive now.

he was known for making that chart and nothing else, and he was shunned for it

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Much like the girl who it up the arse from her dog, Landerig freaking out and getting angry with people who trolled him over the image was why it got so much focus. Dude's buttons were easily pressed.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

poptart_fairy posted:

Much like the girl who it up the arse from her dog, Landerig freaking out and getting angry with people who trolled him over the image was why it got so much focus. Dude's buttons were easily pressed.

What :stare:

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

He was a nobody that put himself on the level of perceived forums superstars via a dumb meme. The meme was dumb, posting in general is largely bad, he's a goober, it all just adds up.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Full Battle Rattle posted:

He was a nobody that put himself on the level of perceived forums superstars via a dumb meme. The meme was dumb, posting in general is largely bad, he's a goober, it all just adds up.

I suspect he was referring to the girl-dog part of the sentence.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
That was pretty self-explanatory, though. Some girl got hosed by a dog.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Waci posted:

That was pretty self-explanatory, though. Some girl got hosed by a dog.

Was that Morally Inept or are there two goon dog fuckers?

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Len posted:

Was that Morally Inept or are there two goon dog fuckers?

Someone else. And it wasn't intentional.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

hooah posted:

Someone else. And it wasn't intentional.

How do you accidentally get hosed by a dog?

TheHomerTax
Dec 26, 2012

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Len posted:

Don't kinkshame.

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

Len posted:

I believe the verb was "sloop".

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
iirc her story was something like she was naked, and dropped something under the couch and the dog mounted her. which is honestly about as believable as "i tripped and thats how this giant dildo got stuck in my rear end" ER stories

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

iirc her story was something like she was naked, and dropped something under the couch and the dog mounted her. which is honestly about as believable as "i tripped and thats how this giant dildo got stuck in my rear end" ER stories

So.... I shouldn't tell them that?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I think Landerig or whatever his name is got run off something sensitive too. I think he was the one telling us about them doxxing Eggplant Wizard or something, trying to get us to take him back

A Moose has a new favorite as of 23:18 on May 16, 2015

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

What really boggles me about that kind of bullshit drama is that anyone can make a new account for ten bux if they're so desperate to post again. Like, obviously he's a broken individual but clinging that hard to an online identity is loving bizarre.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

You know, if I were accidentally raped by a dog I wouldn't blab about it on the internet.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Chard posted:

What really boggles me about that kind of bullshit drama is that anyone can make a new account for ten bux if they're so desperate to post again. Like, obviously he's a broken individual but clinging that hard to an online identity is loving bizarre.

But . . . my regedate

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I remember when you could pay ten bucks to give yourself a 9/11 regdate, and it was only used by rereg shitposters to badly disguise the fact that they had just reregistered. It never worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Lord Lambeth posted:

You know, if I were accidentally raped by a dog I wouldn't blab about it on the internet.

That's just what the rapist wants! Speak out and end this cycle of abuse.

• Locked thread