Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

https://youtu.be/w5F_yghhiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Sakurazuka posted:

it's what i imagine Taco Bell to be like only probably way worse

Ha ha ha, no. Nando's is gourmet compared to Taco Bell. To accurately picture Taco Bell, think of the dirtiest kebab shop you've ever seen. Now buy a kebab, and leave it outside for a few days. Wrap it up in a nacho-cheese flavored shell, and voila! Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco!

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh how wrong you are

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wow, someone 3D printed the mind of a pick-up artist

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Rigged Death Trap posted:

then suddenly ur in the nando's spilling xtra hot everywhere

mom's peri peri

Sakurazuka posted:

u wot m8

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
thank you absolute ledge

i would like my nandos cheeky-breeky please

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
doot doot mister skeletal

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Picnic Princess posted:

Wow, someone 3D printed the mind of a pick-up artist

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Nando's isn't bad per say, its a cheap peri peri chicken place that is a step above fast food and a step below anywhere with napkins on the table. The food is filling, plentiful and, as mentioned, cheap.

It gets a lot of "banter" because it can be used to confuse the hell out of Americans for fun and profit.

If you need me to explain banter just pretend your having a conversation where nothing is learned but a hell of a lot of words are said and you have to be really happy with people who are essentially taking the piss out of anyone who isn't them at this moment.

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

Josef bugman posted:

Nando's isn't bad per say, its a cheap peri peri chicken place that is a step above fast food and a step below anywhere with napkins on the table. The food is filling, plentiful and, as mentioned, cheap.

It gets a lot of "banter" because it can be used to confuse the hell out of Americans for fun and profit.

If you need me to explain banter just pretend your having a conversation where nothing is learned but a hell of a lot of words are said and you have to be really happy with people who are essentially taking the piss out of anyone who isn't them at this moment.

Is this post a good example of banter?

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

FadedReality posted:

Is this post a good example of banter?

I'd hope not. It's meant to be informative.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
If it makes you feel any better, I have learned absolutely nothing.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Frostwerks posted:

If it makes you feel any better, I have learned absolutely nothing.

This should clear it up.

TheCrushinator
May 19, 2008
gently caress your moon language and prepare for mad banter

For prime examples of banter by the way, anything to do with Top Gear or Jeremy Clarkson is probably a good place to start.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Areas that Britain has been at war with?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Can't be that, there's still some white bits.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Banter is like when your mate Baz rocks up after dropping off the scene for a couple of months to sort himself out and he's lost like two stone or some poo poo and your like "Oright Bazza, gently caress me son you get aids or something?" *laugh track* and he comes right back "Yes mate, caught it from banging your mum up the arse" *louder laugh track*

DarthBlingBling
Apr 19, 2004

These were also dark times for gamers as we were shunned by others for being geeky or nerdy and computer games were seen as Childs play things, during these dark ages the whispers began circulating about a 3D space combat game called Elite

- CMDR Bald Man In A Box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1iL2jGZiZw

British banter in our highest office

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Are Finns white?

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Here's over 8 minutes of David Cameron just rekkin people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U5R6ka4nlc

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

speaker of the house is a bantasaurous rex mate

DarthBlingBling
Apr 19, 2004

These were also dark times for gamers as we were shunned by others for being geeky or nerdy and computer games were seen as Childs play things, during these dark ages the whispers began circulating about a 3D space combat game called Elite

- CMDR Bald Man In A Box
'I voted for camz as he's a top lad and has some legendary bants'

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Ol' onion eatin' Abbott said nandos is "poo poo for fukkin sepos and wogs"

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

So the British parliament is basically a rap battle?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Geokinesis posted:

you know when you go down town with the lads and you all realize you’re hank marvin’ so you say “lads let’s go Maccers” but your mate Smithy a.k.a. The Bantersaurus Rex has some mula left on his nandos gift card and he’s like “mate let’s a have a cheeky nandos on me” and you go “Smithy my son you’re an absolute ledge” so you go have an extra cheeky nandos with a side order of Top Quality Banter

OK I get Hank Marvin' but what's ledge mean?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Are Finns white?

Uhh well Simo "Mämmi Sauna Kusi Kusta Paskaa Pillu" Häyhä, one of the greatest warriors in Mongol history if not all history, was called the White Death so

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jerry Cotton posted:

OK I get Hank Marvin' but what's ledge mean?

Short for 'legend'.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Short for 'legend'.

Jesus that's stupid. But Thakurazuka, anyway.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Are Finns white?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Wheany posted:

So the British parliament is basically a rap battle?

Question Time is a proud commonwealth tradition that American politicians would never, ever, ever consent to because it requires being able to answer unscripted questions from your opposition off the cuff. And it's televised.

The Australian master of this was Prime Minister Paul Keating. Viz: his reaction to being asked why if he was so confident in his party's political position, he didn't call an early election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsN4-XLE2k

He gained a pretty awesome reputation for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Breetai posted:

Question Time is a proud commonwealth tradition that American politicians would never, ever, ever consent to because it requires being able to answer unscripted questions from your opposition off the cuff. And it's televised.

The Australian master of this was Prime Minister Paul Keating. Viz: his reaction to being asked why if he was so confident in his party's political position, he didn't call an early election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEsN4-XLE2k

He gained a pretty awesome reputation for it.

It looks a lot like a real parliament question time except with a lot of shouting and heckling which, of course, would not be tolerated in a civilized country.

• Locked thread