Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Febreeze posted:

I took it into Photoshop, looks like you had every frame set for 4.5 seconds instead of just the first.

By the way, thanks to the new news drop I abandoned the Jagsfan idea for something else, but my toxx still stands. If I ever use something from here on KSK I'll give you an AV cert

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Thanks for fixing that! I didn't know i could pull a gif into ps and edit it, i thought you could only make fresh ones.

Febreeze posted:

Open it in PS, it'll load all the frames as layers. Go to Window > Animation to bring up the frames on the bottom, and look for the "duration" near the bottom. That's what I changed.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Excellent . Its going to be a very exciting farthouse for me next season.

I got inspired

I only used Paint.NET and Jasc to make this :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

whypick1 posted:

I got inspired

bwahahahaha

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

Isn't the poo poo like a subscription based service now, though?

I think you can still buy a copy of Photoshop CS6 as a full copy, but the Elements series is still something you buy once instead of as a service, unless something has changed recently.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

There's also the photographer's bundle with lightroom and Photoshop for :tenbux: a month.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well isn't this a nice coincidence. Just saw this on Slickdeals. Why wait for Thanksgiving? Buy Photoshop & Premiere Elements 12 for $30 from Buydig w/ coupon code c1154146606.

http://slickdeals.net/?pv=&au=&sdti...%3Fsku%3DADEL12

It's the previous version, but for $30, not bad at all.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Back, and to the left, goes his sanity.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Jags fans actually enter into a tontine when they buy their season tickets. The last one to keep going to the games inherits the franchise.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Lote posted:

Jags fans actually enter into a tontine when they buy their season tickets. The last one to keep going to the games inherits the franchise.
The name on my season tickets has changed three times, otherwise as someone who has held a season ticket in one form or another since 1995 I'd totally still be in this

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

http://uproxx.com/ksk/2015/05/the-adventures-of-the-deflator/

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
You should do all the coaches as superheroes or villains and Jeff Fisher can be some sort of old timey trickster villain. He even has a mustache!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I got inspired

Lol this is great! The beat part is I'm a graphic designer in real life so its very accurate.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Not enough jokes about soft balls.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Jagsfan.gif as a .png

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/jagsfan-watches-the-news/

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Made this for my video editing class final.

https://vid.me/CNkW

Heard a lot of theories over the end of the Super Bowl. I think this video might shed a little light on it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hahahaha what the gently caress.

That was unexpected at least.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I wish I could come up with a cool Mad Max-nfl crossover joke because I think febreeze would do that style art real well.

Oh god that's perfect
\/

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 06:44 on May 17, 2015

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

effectual posted:

I wish I could come up with a cool Mad Max-nfl crossover joke because I think febreeze would do that style art real well.

A horde of Oakland Raider fans driving to their new home in LA

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

bushisms.txt posted:

Heard a lot of theories over the end of the Super Bowl. I think this video might shed a little light on it.
That video is amazing.

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wasteland warlord Mark Davis driving to LA with his black hole minions, running into Rivers and his gang of 9 children on the road, going to the same place.

E: they run each other off the road, Stan Kroenke and the Rams rules boys hurtle by.

Dirt Worshipper fucked around with this message at 13:37 on May 17, 2015

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So shiny, so chrome!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Thunderdome style Bust a Deal, Face the Wheel with: Move to LA, Stay in Oakland, Spin Again, 2 Game Suspension, Carson Palmer Plays QB, Gulag

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Seriously though if any of you fuckers did not see Mad Max this weekend you are dumb worthless fuckers

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Seriously though if any of you fuckers did not see Mad Max this weekend you are dumb worthless fuckers

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I didn't know it was already out on Amazon prime

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey, I'm just catching up to Avengers 2. It takes time to see all the big movies this year.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

Hey, I'm just catching up to Avengers 2. It takes time to see all the big movies this year.

fix your poo poo

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

fix your poo poo

I'm in the same boat due to parenthood, which I guess makes what you say true because if I had been fixed years ago this wouldn't be an issue.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

its borsche, he's got a weird OCD thing with febreeze

he once sent me a hate PM because my av is by Febreeze

I don't have plat, I can't send PMs.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

You can tell because I don't have the icon next to my username. This ain't rocketscience. I'm sorry you were run out of the imp zone for being a bad poster Lol

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Silly Burrito posted:

Why would you watch that crap? Save your money and see Mad Max twice. :black101:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

effectual posted:

Why would you watch that crap? Save your money and see Mad Max twice. :black101:

twice? please. Gotta set up one of those turnstyles where you just keep leaving and coming back in

perpetual mad max

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I looked back at history and was reliving the famous GNU Order post...ah the memories.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It was from back in the early days of imp zone when I was still dumb enough to post there. I tried to find it but it was too old and I guess it got deleted.

Speaking of which, its funny to me how much of my PM inbox is AAC calling me a fag.
lol wow what a coincidence, its deleted now. haha for sure bro.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

bushisms.txt posted:

This video makes me sleep at night. I re-upped it on youtube for embedding purposes,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPyBQGsEbb8

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Silly Burrito posted:

Avengers 2 is dumb compared to Mad Max btw

it's also kind of dumb not compared to Mad Max, actually

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sorry bro I've been sailing through the Croatian islands for the past week living my own semi mad max vacation. Gonna watch the poo poo out of it when I get back, and I am absolutely a worthless fucker in a lot of ways, but you ain't pinning this one on me, Mel.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

Avengers 2 is dumb compared to Mad Max btw

it's also kind of dumb not compared to Mad Max, actually

The new Mad Max made me realize just how much I am starting to hate cgi

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

the new mad max reminded me of the time my wife and child were murdered in a post apocalyptic wasteland and then I got caught up in a situation that didn't have much to do with me but I helped out anyways because redemption

(it owns)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Borsche69 posted:

lol wow what a coincidence, its deleted now. haha for sure bro.

Who is this guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I couldn't line up a babysitter until later this week :negative:

• Locked thread