Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Holy poo poo, I FINALLY killed Ebrietas by just using the brute force method with my Tonitrus while managing to dodge her lasers/missiles and actually heal. gently caress that battle so hard.

Also managed to kill Amygdala on my next try too since I guess I was super unlucky the first time. He was a pushover compared to Ebrietas. Turns out those Frenzy brain monsters are easy to get past with the run that adds +200 resistance to Frenzy. :downs:

Mensis, here I come!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Rodyle posted:

If there isn't an hour gushing on the podcast then Fury Road hasn't gotten its due.

Holy loving poo poo this

I just came back from it, it finished an hour ago and I am still hype as gently caress

It's a nearly constant two-hour-long action sequence start to finish with nearly no breaks longer than a couple of minutes and I cannot calm down because it was so good

It's easily one of the best action movies, if not movies period, I've ever seen

(that guitar guy tho)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I just got back from mad max, everybody including myself left the cinema in total dumbfounded daze, as if we'd just been pit through artillery bombardment, one guy literally gave me a thousand mile stare and went " I... Wuh... I.." And only now an hour later dors the intense hype and amazement of wha I've just seen is starting to sink in. Holy poo poo. I can't beleive a movie like that was even possible anymore. It's like witnessing the birth of Cthulhu, I can't find the words for what I've just been through.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 03:26 on May 17, 2015

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I hope they end up playing Sonic Adventure 2, just on the sole fact that the first time Omochao says its name, Woolie will be made to look like the fool he really is.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i hope they do sonic adventure 2 because matt is going to poo poo relentlessly on it and i'll laugh at him trying to deal with some of the cutscenes and endings

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Oh god, I'm just imagining Matt completely losing his mind at "The planet that's as cool and blue as me!" at the very end.

gently caress it, I demand they play SA2 now, just for the ending where it all shits the bed.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

i hope they do sonic adventure 2 because matt is going to poo poo relentlessly on it and i'll laugh at him trying to deal with some of the cutscenes and endings

As he should because the entire premise of the story is dumb and contradictory and- loving why am I driving in Tails' mech the loving thing turns into a plane loving hell

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Sonic Adventure 2 is a Very Good game.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are objectively garbage but very fun to play specific parts of. Same with Unleashed.

Hopefully if they do SA2 the overall reduced levels of jank will make Liam constantly mashing the spindash button like a spaz seem less jittery and irritating.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

I just want matt to lose his poo poo at the random kart racing

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I just got back from Mad Max. It was okay? I'd recommend it but no idea what everyone's jizzing themselves over. Got some great little moments throughout though. Every WITNESS ME was a highlight.

TriffTshngo posted:

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 are objectively garbage but very fun to play specific parts of. Same with Unleashed.

Hopefully if they do SA2 the overall reduced levels of jank will make Liam constantly mashing the spindash button like a spaz seem less jittery and irritating.

The day time levels in Unleashed are great! Sadly they're only like 20% of the main game since there's more night levels and the night levels are 10-15x as long as any given day level.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 20:43 on May 17, 2015

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

pulp rag posted:

gently caress it, I demand they play SA2 now, just for the ending where it all shits the bed.

Which is a shame, because the final boss is still amazing. It holds up a lot better than Perfect Chaos.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Which is a shame, because the final boss is still amazing. It holds up a lot better than Perfect Chaos.

Live and Learn or Open Your Heart, which is the better final boss buttrock?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
matt must have gone to see mad max yesterday, tweeting the real g opinion that its the best movie

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gygr9OWJZ8

What the fuuuuuuck

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
This game is great just to hear all the dumbass quips they made Bruce Willis say.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Oh noooooooooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx55O_ywgo4

Damnit Liam.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

oh my god that is creeps on a whole different level.

OH MY GOD MAXIMUM CREEP 10 minutes in.

HHAHA oh wow they totally blast pats bloodborne progression lies at minute 15 its great.

Al-Saqr fucked around with this message at 02:16 on May 18, 2015

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I really don't know how someone can defend games that creepy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
99% of the time Liam is my dawg on defending dumb japanese games but yea, this is a path I cannot follow senpai on.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
I didn't just watch snailborne again at work.

"Annntiiii-clooockwiiise Metaaamorphaaasissss WHAAATT THE FUUUCK IS THAAAAAT?"

*rising picture of dumbfounded Woolie*

"Thaaat's a whoooole lotttaaa wooorrrrdddsss...."

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Super Best Friends Play - THAT IS AN ............ ALLLIIIEEEENNNNN

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

If you can't support an all-female cast action game then maybe YOU'RE the weirdo sexist. Think about THAT.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You know after hearing all the cool things about this game from the wonderful thread in games I have to say that... I'm reasonably underwhelmed.

Haha, nah, I'm just kidding this is super bad.

Also holy poo poo! Why does the frame rate poo poo the bed so hard in this video? Is this boob musou game really that resource intensive?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

This is exactly the kind of game Anita Sarkeesian has been calling for to be made. Japan once again leading the way with action games with all female casts.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FauxGateau posted:

You know after hearing all the cool things about this game from the wonderful thread in games I have to say that... I'm reasonably underwhelmed.

Haha, nah, I'm just kidding this is super bad.

Also holy poo poo! Why does the frame rate poo poo the bed so hard in this video? Is this boob musou game really that resource intensive?

Them transformations are intense

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I think I may be going to the dark side because when they were talking about the character designs while they were dancing around all I could think of was "those breasts don't look realistic or appealing at all they just look like Dead or Alive watermelon balloons"

edit: You'd think the artist would learn how to draw tits considering tits are the whole focus of the whole thing

edit again: I like Senran Kagura because it's like one of the few times I can legitimately refuse to hear someone say "NUH UH BUT IT'S ALSO A GOOD FIGHTING GAME" because gently caress you everybody knows exactly why you're playing it

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
Did Liam make this video as penenace for the shittalking he delivered a couple of podcasts ago?

EDIT: A Good Poster made me realise this was from a twitter convo, it was only discussed on the podcast.

DPM fucked around with this message at 07:10 on May 18, 2015

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Liam is Dark_Tizamate or whatever from Games.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Liam is Dark_Tizamate or whatever from Games.

Dark_titsanime, please

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Tatum Girlparts posted:

99% of the time Liam is my dawg on defending dumb japanese games but yea, this is a path I cannot follow senpai on.

Same, I like anime, but Senran Kagura is a big nooooooo

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean, I love Dynasty Warriors, but even I got loving standards when it comes to where I get my musou.

Oh yeah, and all the fanservice too I guess, though that's less of an issue for me admittedly.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Charles Martel posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > Super Best Friends Play - THAT IS AN ............ ALLLIIIEEEENNNNN

This

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'll just thank the gods he never made it to the definitely-not-13-years-old-girl transformation.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Dias posted:

I'll just thank the gods he never made it to the definitely-not-13-years-old-girl transformation.

BUT GOOD GAMEPLAY

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Dias posted:

That's because Liam doesn't want anyone else to see his waifu naked.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Matt was there something wrong with the equipment or does this game run at a rock-solid 5 fps

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Ruggington posted:

Matt was there something wrong with the equipment or does this game run at a rock-solid 5 fps

Liam mentioned in the video that it's the game. Also made Matt touch the girl's boobs via Vita touch screen, so he's corrupted as well.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Dias posted:

I'm sure her bio clearly states she's actually totally 18 and/or a 10,000 year old mythical being that chooses to appear 13. :colbert:

(No I don't support this, but goddamn it's always one of those two)

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
those aren't even sexy jiggles those are menacing jiggles

you would instinctively back the gently caress off if a girl's breasts jiggled like that when she saw you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Dias posted:

those aren't even sexy jiggles those are menacing jiggles

you would instinctively back the gently caress off if a girl's breasts jiggled like that when she saw you

Like that Shitstorm video where the girl's boobs jiggled a ton if you just shuffled slightly to the left or right?