Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
gently caress da op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

gently caress it man i love my kdis i aint gonna dampen their life experience to keep poo poo tidy

congrats on raising entitled shitheads then i guess

pram
Jun 10, 2001
*pushes up glasses* qdoba is better than chipotle but theyre both sub-optimal burrito experiences IMO let me tell you about the little authentic mexican places we have here in Denver, Colorado

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

pram posted:

*pushes up glasses* qdoba is better than chipotle but theyre both sub-optimal burrito experiences IMO let me tell you about the little authentic mexican places we have here in Denver, Colorado

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

but chipotle is bad

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

chipotle is good for what it is: cheapish, good organic food available basically anywhere

but if u have a choice, its felipe's or die

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cold on a Cob posted:

congrats on raising entitled shitheads then i guess

smdh if you think allowing kids to be kids and not enforce a tidy house is going to create entitled shitheads. lmao all these non parents with idealistic unrealistic expetation on how raising kids should be

"dad can I play with my lego"
"god drat it son I won't allow you to think you can play with your god drat toys or else you'll feel entitled to reasonable things as a adult. go wash the bed sheets again"

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i raise my kids like i code: wit h stringent regard for corporate guidelines out of fear of losing my job

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Today's lunch: still not Chipotle. Tbh, this whole week might be a non-chipotle one.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That thing you like? Well, guess what buddy: it's bad. real bad.

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
Chipolte is not that great sorry fatty

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao jus coz som1 guzzles fast food al day long doesnt mean they are fat have you heard of starving yourself on rest days or barfing between eats? there are many methods to fool the public into thinking youre not a total peice of poo poo

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
lol

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I eat thousands of calories a day in burritos and what have you but I'm actually lean in a normal way

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

pram posted:

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

echinopsis posted:

smdh if you think allowing kids to be kids and not enforce a tidy house is going to create entitled shitheads. lmao all these non parents with idealistic unrealistic expetation on how raising kids should be

"dad can I play with my lego"
"god drat it son I won't allow you to think you can play with your god drat toys or else you'll feel entitled to reasonable things as a adult. go wash the bed sheets again"

there is a middle ground to this, like "clean up after yourself" and when they're older "here are some chores to get an allowance"

raise those little shits to be functioning members of the corporate oligarchy they live in

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

EVGA Longoria posted:

there is a middle ground to this, like "clean up after yourself" and when they're older "here are some chores to get an allowance"

raise those little shits to be functioning members of the corporate oligarchy they live in

yeah of course, but you can't expect a 4 year old to vacuum the floor either. we have a two bedroom house with one living room that doubles as everyting. if the boys want to play with toys its goingto get messy. they clean it up later (mostly). im hardly teaching them to be entitled or anything, but im not goingt o prevent kids playing or whatever just to keep some goons idea of tidy or some poo poo when ultimately gfiving my kids good experiences is far more important than any preferences i have

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
cool now i have a second time today to talk about how loving ownage El Diablo Burritos is http://www.yelp.com/biz/el-diablo-burritos-wilmington

makes Chipotle and Qdoba look like loving trash poo poo

pram
Jun 10, 2001
cool thanks ill try it out next time im in 'Wilmington, DE' (never)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fguck what state even is DE like delaware lol i haerd of delarware fropm wayenes world 2

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

pram posted:

insane brutality... can't believe the 'owns' being delivered here (ITT).

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
all food is literally garbage that helps slowly kill you

you fat gently caress

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i've been through delaware on my way to new york. they charge a toll to enter the state. that's my delaware story

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i've bet you never ever had it op. they don't have any in your region Op.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

pram posted:

hahahahaha

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

echinopsis posted:

fguck what state even is DE like delaware lol i haerd of delarware fropm wayenes world 2

that was the first wayne's world

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
owned

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

tumor looking batty posted:

i've bet you never ever had it op. they don't have any in your region Op.

lmao if u dont think that there are chipotles in downtown LA

also, i admit thta i may have tried chipotle once and it was deece

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
prominent internet online video game (multi-platform) live streamer "Lirik" from the online live streaming website Twitch.TV (formerly justin.tv) is a prominent Chipotle Mexican Grill fast food chain fan

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Maximum Leader posted:

prominent internet online video game (multi-platform) live streamer "Lirik" from the online live streaming website Twitch.TV (formerly justin.tv) is a prominent Chipotle Mexican Grill fast food chain fan

thank u for this very important information

57Hz
Jan 27, 2009

A white-noise buzzing sound.
chipotle is ok, i like it
qudoba is also ok but i can't make an online order to the one nearest me
moe's is alright but the chips always taste stale

thanks for reading!

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

pram posted:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

pram posted:

f'real tho when some of the guys bring in a giant rear end sack of breakfast burritos from wherever magic place they get them its a good morning

green chile owns

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
santiagos? or soemthing like that, idk

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm going to eat chipotle today. what should i get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

As a Millennial I posted:

i'm going to eat chipotle today. what should i get?

a queso steak burrito with white cilantro rice and black beans, fiery habanero salsa, sour cream and cheese

like this:

• Locked thread