Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magog
Jan 9, 2010

Blue Train posted:

gg Samsung

How do they not see this coming? Oh yeah this flip cover that is going to get dirt between it and the screen and scratch the hell out of it surely won't get dirt between it and the screen and scratch the hell out of it. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

http://www.woot.com/offers/motorola-moto-360-leather-smart-watch

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

drat it's out of stock???

pram
Jun 10, 2001

anroid

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

DaNzA posted:

drat it's out of stock???

amazingly, people eat that android poo poo up. it's baffling.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
the moto360 is the tallest midget in the smartwatch world

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ihmemies posted:

I've thought about getting an S6 for quite a while. Now I've started seeing literal dreams of me taking photos and selfies with an S6 and caressing its smooth aluminium body. Marketing has done its job :negative:

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
same except nightmares

Ice_2_c_u
Sep 13, 2002

ugh

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
lmao

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

look at the subtle curving of the aluminum. the tasteful thickness of it. oh my god, it even has a chamfer

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
rock solid heart touching

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Arfroid

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

he's slackin

pram
Jun 10, 2001

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
there he is

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

----------------

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Android:

http://www.tested.com/tech/android/528556-state-app-and-game-backup-android-not-pretty/

Not Pretty

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"ugh i can't believe this stupid bitch got me a gift and it wasn't exactly what i wanted"

thebushcommander posted:

My gf got me an Urbane for my birthday. I haven't opened it yet as it's at home, but should I just send it back? I had been talking about the Hauwei Watch and how it looks and I guess she thought it was the same one or something.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
"im sorry female but this watch just don't suit my needs"

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Endless Mike posted:

"ugh i can't believe this stupid bitch got me a gift and it wasn't exactly what i wanted"

Guy is bored with his new toy and it's not even out of the packaging.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

that's him. that's the guy who jacked off with his galaxy note and then sold it on samart.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Anroid.

----------------

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

close the android thread for 3 days

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
this post has 1 caveat.

I hate smartwatches.

In bright news though, an ardent long time supporter of anroid friend of mine is moving to an iPhone because of the superiority of the apple watch over the moto360

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

vote Magnitude 2016

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rastor posted:

It doesn't look like your standard fashion watch, but personally I don't think it's so bad.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Arnold

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lmao anroid wear

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
anroid wear: it makes the apple watch 42mm look small

anroid wear: you don't have to worry about scratching it when you're playin with ur Tonka Trucks

anroid wear: me too guys!

anroid wear: [insert qirex's failing upwards post here]

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

looks somehow worse and bigger than the original pebble, good work

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Doc Block posted:

anroid wear: it makes the apple watch 42mm look small

anroid wear: you don't have to worry about scratching it when you're playin with ur Tonka Trucks

anroid wear: me too guys!

anroid wear: [insert qirex's failing upwards post here]

I'm going to map this out

- Exec is lured into said position with huge signing bonus. Bonus Count: 1
- Executive's bonus criteria are to ship an Watch competitor and "build" watch business
- Exec spends hundreds of millions doing just that with full knowledge that it's not competitive but he's meeting his written goals
- The first year passes before the product is out or has pricing or final details, exec gets giant bonus for doing a good job even if that's not true because board is full of people who don't know poo poo. Bonus Count: 2
- watch ships right before exec gets next bonus, probably for hitting arbitrary quarterly deadline. Do you really think it wouldn't be better for them to have waited 2 months for Flash and 4G to work? There's only one reason to release it now and that's so it can be "Q1". Bonus Count: 3
- Thing craters in the market but blame is placed on Apple, exec vows that follow-up version will be the best thing ever
- Follow-up version takes longer than expected to deliver, annual bonus for working hard in challenging conditions. Bonus Count: 4
- Follow-up ships suspiciously close to the end of a financial quarter. Bonus Count: 5
- Follow-up craters in market, board decides it's time for said executive to send more time with the family. Massive severance package ensues. Bonus Count: 6

So that's how you can make 8 figures in 3 years while failing every step of the way.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Squinty Applebottom posted:

I'm going to map this out

- Exec is lured into said position with huge signing bonus. Bonus Count: 1
- Executive's bonus criteria are to ship an Watch competitor and "build" watch business
- Exec spends hundreds of millions doing just that with full knowledge that it's not competitive but he's meeting his written goals
- The first year passes before the product is out or has pricing or final details, exec gets giant bonus for doing a good job even if that's not true because board is full of people who don't know poo poo. Bonus Count: 2
- watch ships right before exec gets next bonus, probably for hitting arbitrary quarterly deadline. Do you really think it wouldn't be better for them to have waited 2 months for Flash and 4G to work? There's only one reason to release it now and that's so it can be "Q1". Bonus Count: 3
- Thing craters in the market but blame is placed on Apple, exec vows that follow-up version will be the best thing ever
- Follow-up version takes longer than expected to deliver, annual bonus for working hard in challenging conditions. Bonus Count: 4
- Follow-up ships suspiciously close to the end of a financial quarter. Bonus Count: 5
- Follow-up craters in market, board decides it's time for said executive to send more time with the family. Massive severance package ensues. Bonus Count: 6

So that's how you can make 8 figures in 3 years while failing every step of the way.

good job copy pasting that, changing the product, and not giving any credit to the original poster. you're the Samsung of posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

replying to a quote that says [insert qirex's failing upwards post here] you idiot shitfuck

• Locked thread