Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

sauer kraut posted:

I didn't read it correctly and got Legend of Grimrock from that link. Thanks, can't wait to see how far the genre has come since I begged my parents for a 512KB Amiga RAM expansion to play Dungeon Master.

It is a drat fine mistake that results in getting that game. There are a lot of custom adventures for it as well, some of which are pro-quality. I am a huge fan of the Eye of the Beholder/Lands of Lore-type 1st-person dungeon crawlers myself. I have thought about getting Grimrock on iPad as well, since it seems the type of game that would lend itself well to a tablet and it is only $5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Eh! Frank posted:

Looks like I have a few unclaimed gift codes too:

RISE OF THE TRIAD (2013) - 8F623-EA944-9E6D9-59963

I'll take this, thank you!

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

Eh! Frank posted:

Looks like I have a few unclaimed gift codes too:

WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION - NAYV-F95S-4RA2-V58B

Grabbed this, thanks

Singh Long
Oct 9, 2012

Eh! Frank posted:

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD - 9FYP-P26M-VBEL-PBZB

Claimed this. Thank you.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Dungeon Keeper Gold - 3TYF-BEFT-UZQJ-TY98

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
Here's a few.

AGE OF WONDERS - C23C-B9499-96553-1A333
DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD™ - W9TS-3MA4-9A7V-VSED
WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION, THE - 5FVP-35SY-K2G3-8NWJ

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
someone take this thing that showed up in my email when I bought TW3

Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition - 2B7017e301810eN

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

THE BAR posted:

Didn't even know I had this one lying around:

Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition - ENJH-SYM5-TBBP-F5BD

Same. have another Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition - QUQB-J425-LTDD-CNNL

Minister of Chance
Apr 6, 2011
Dungeon Keeper Gold:
6KKA-8JVR-CRXT-XEBJ

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Three Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition codes:
QY76-JJHP-6AHN-ZXVP
X5QS-G3W6-CN6U-KBA2
BURY-KALK-AXHM-DZZ4

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Guillermus posted:

BURY-KALK-AXHM-DZZ4

Snagged this one, thanks!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I know there's a gifting thread but this one belongs to GOG in my opinion. A kind goon gave me a nvidia code for The Witcher 3 right before I ordered my new gfx card (GTX 960), so now I have a code laying here. First to quote me gets it (but you have to be able to recieve PMs). Just a reminder that it's a GOG code and no steam, that's why I post it here.

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Guillermus posted:

I know there's a gifting thread but this one belongs to GOG in my opinion. A kind goon gave me a nvidia code for The Witcher 3 right before I ordered my new gfx card (GTX 960), so now I have a code laying here. First to quote me gets it (but you have to be able to recieve PMs). Just a reminder that it's a GOG code and no steam, that's why I post it here.

Quoting this.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Guillermus posted:

e: Damnit

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Guillermus posted:

pretty please

drat

Rabhadh
Aug 26, 2007

Guillermus posted:

QY76-JJHP-6AHN-ZXVP

Snagged this one! Thanks!

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Sending you a PM with the code and url to redeem, congrats!

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

havenwaters posted:

Same. have another Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition - QUQB-J425-LTDD-CNNL

I'll take it, thanks man :)

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

Minister of Chance posted:

Dungeon Keeper Gold:
6KKA-8JVR-CRXT-XEBJ

Grabbed this, thanks a lot.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Here's another Dungeon Keeper Gold key I never knew I had laying around

DXEB-TV8R-HPQU-9EAN

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
The Oddworld games are 75% off for the next 40 hours as part of the Weekly Staff Picks (60% off if bought individually).

Stranger's Wrath HD looks sort of interesting, but I remember reading that it's not as good as people make it out to be. Is it worth $2.50?

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Stranger's Wrath is a goofy mish-mash of gameplay styles that didn't necessarily work 100% of the time, but for the price of a McDonald's sandwich, it's worth the experience.

BadAstronaut
Sep 15, 2004

I am currently on Episode 3 of Game of Thrones, playing it on PS4, and have not stopped recommending it to my friends who are fans of the TV show. Now that it is 40% off on GOG, anyone who enjoyes GoT should pick 'em up! :)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BadAstronaut posted:

I am currently on Episode 3 of Game of Thrones, playing it on PS4, and have not stopped recommending it to my friends who are fans of the TV show. Now that it is 40% off on GOG, anyone who enjoyes GoT should pick 'em up! :)

Maybe you should have stopped recommending it to everyone, because GoG's down right now :ohdear:.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Max Wilco posted:

The Oddworld games are 75% off for the next 40 hours as part of the Weekly Staff Picks (60% off if bought individually).

Stranger's Wrath HD looks sort of interesting, but I remember reading that it's not as good as people make it out to be. Is it worth $2.50?

Stranger's Wrath is really good and cool, buy the poo poo out of that.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I'd rather see more FPS like Stranger's Wrath than less.

Personally it's one of my favorites.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Anyone want a Broken Age GoG key?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

e: nevermind that.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 19:33 on May 27, 2015

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Lord Lambeth posted:

Anyone want a Broken Age GoG key?

I would actually enjoy that if you still have it. I do have PM if you prefer.

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

RadicalR posted:

Here's a few.

DUNGEON KEEPER GOLD™ - W9TS-3MA4-9A7V-VSED

Thank you!

This is probably only a steam key but https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=yaFH26mdcGFktntd

(XCOM Declassified)

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

IrvingWashington posted:

Thank you!

This is probably only a steam key but https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=yaFH26mdcGFktntd

(XCOM Declassified)

I have been wanting that one - thank you! (It was Steam)

If nobody minds, I am out of GOG gifts but, since I have gotten two games tonight thanks to GOGoons, I would like to give back if you don't mind the Steam-ery. I have a free copy of Starvoid, a free copy of "ibb & obb", and a 50% off coupon for Apotheon if anyone would like them. I also have about 100 of those digital cards if they would be useful to anyone.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Is the site acting up for anyone else? I can't get it to redirect to PayPal when I'm trying to pay.

EDIT: Of course it fixes itself right after I post. Disregard.

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
There were a lot of people asking about Starfleet Command when the other Star Trek games were added to GOG.

The first Starfleet Command is now on the service.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

macnbc posted:

There were a lot of people asking about Starfleet Command when the other Star Trek games were added to GOG.

The first Starfleet Command is now on the service.

Yeah how is this right here not getting quotes for pages? Time to spend time like 7-year-old me did and conquer the quadrant as the Hydrans.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
I was so wanting this game when the announced the star trek licenses were showing up on GOG. I'll get the second one too.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The Summer Sale is on. This year's gimmick is Humble Bundle-style freebie tiers: Spend $1 to get Sim City 2000, $20 to get STALKER Clear Sky, and $50 to get Xenonauts.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Kins posted:

The Summer Sale is on. This year's gimmick is Humble Bundle-style freebie tiers: Spend $1 to get Sim City 2000, $20 to get STALKER Clear Sky, and $50 to get Xenonauts.

No. Not now. I only just recovered from the last sale :negative:.

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

I don't see any countdowns - am I right in assuming that the deals last 12 hours?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Grim Up North posted:

I don't see any countdowns - am I right in assuming that the deals last 12 hours?

Scroll down a little. It's beside "GAME DEALS", and it is 12 hours each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Xenonauts is great and worth playing if you end up getting it. It's X-COM with higher resolution graphics, a better UI, and some of the silly stuff fixed (i.e. selling laser rifles for money).