Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

who could have foreseen that a lightly built cart used in a manner inappropriate for its design would result in it breaking, shocking just shocking

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I'm out of the loop who is this guy

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

As a Millennial I posted:

goon that posted an ask/tell thread about how he was going to walk across america, when everyone told him he was dumb he ran away and now his stroller's broken and he's going to die

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

cool.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
please tell me he's stranded in like west texas thousands of miles from the nearest person

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

i have a cheap walmart version of that cart that held up through four kids and i got rid of it last year after the wheels rusted through after 15 years.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Beast of Bourbon posted:

please tell me he's stranded in like west texas thousands of miles from the nearest person

nah this happened like 6 miles into his trip he isnt even out of la yet

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

he's walking from sf now

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i thought he was going to be "roughing it" or whatever and the first photo he posts is his meal at loving denny's

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao that the cart broke six loving miles in

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i thought he was going to be "roughing it" or whatever and the first photo he posts is his meal at loving denny's

yeah haven't you had denny's before? the results are pretty rough

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

As a Millennial I posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

don't forget how he incessantly tweeted at tv hosts in the hopes of getting some covereage

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i just love that he's trying to make this seem like some "raising awareness for mental illness" thing but he's shut his facebook page so no one except the goons that got in there can see what's happening

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Boxturret posted:

i just love that he's trying to make this seem like some "raising awareness for mental illness" thing but he's shut his facebook page so no one except the goons that got in there can see what's happening

maybe he should have asked goons for how to best spin the pr to fund his death march

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

has he spent more on fast food than decent shoes yet

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

if he's still wearing some beat up pair of new balances he had lying around, then yes, even though what we've seen for meals probably ran like $9 tops, combined

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
"sustainable luxury"

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Anaconda Rifle posted:

Muerte posted:

No hiking today going to take a rest day just walking the 100 feet to the bathroom is grueling. Going to rest up and eat a lot. The last three days I've only eaten a handful of raisens.

:rip:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Dolomite posted:

i have a cheap walmart version of that cart that held up through four kids and i got rid of it last year after the wheels rusted through after 15 years.

it's like the quality of things over the numerous years has gone down the drain or something

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

HOW THE gently caress DO CALORIES WORK

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

[/quote]

he gon' die

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

i really hope he checks himself into a hospital tomorrow for his own sake

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Vicas posted:

i really hope he checks himself into a hospital tomorrow next week for his own our sake

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Migishu posted:

it's like the quality of things over the numerous years has gone down the drain or something

it hasn't though, grandpa

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Nintendo Kid posted:

it hasn't though, grandpa

when industrialization first happened average quality did go down, but only because before the only ones making stuff were artisans that charged a ton, and afterwards you had artisans that charged a ton and a whole bunch of mass produced stuff

"Good old fashioned quality" has always been available, it's just that back in the past no one could afford it

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

[/quote]

has anyone said raisin awareness yet

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Vicas posted:

i really hope he checks himself into a hospital tomorrow for his own sake

he hasn't made it to san francisco yet

with any luck, he can life hack some medicine at noisebridge

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

[/quote]

gorp the zeitgeist

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Has this been posted yet ?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/revault-world-s-first-wearable-private-cloud#/story

ReVault: World's First Wearable Private Cloud

ReVault is a new type of storage that gives you the smartness and convenience of the public cloud, and the security of local storage. Store your files locally on ReVault and always access them at the speed of a local network.

ReVault connects to your devices using WiFi and Bluetooth. You can setup your ReVault to auto-backup and auto-synchronize your files across your devices. ReVault is wearable so that you can easily carry your files wherever you go at all times.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

syscall girl posted:

gorp the zeitgeist
[/quote]

[/quote]

he gon' die
[/quote]

radium :argh:

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

jre posted:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/revault-world-s-first-wearable-private-cloud#/story

ReVault is a new type of storage that gives you the smartness and convenience of the public cloud, and the security of local storage. Store your files locally on ReVault and always access them at the speed of a local network.

ReVault connects to your devices using WiFi and Bluetooth. You can setup your ReVault to auto-backup and auto-synchronize your files across your devices. ReVault is wearable so that you can easily carry your files wherever you go at all times.

yeah they're a swedish white power group

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

anthonypants posted:

yeah they're a swedish white power group

no no no no no no
no no no no no no
no no no no yes no

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

jre posted:

:allears:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Valeyard posted:

no no no no no no
no no no no no no
no no no no yes no

you're too picky on#1

Also their name is almost revolt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

jre posted:

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=1330

• Locked thread