Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Wes Welker shouting "WITNESS ME" as he takes another pass over the middle (and gets lit the gently caress up)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Lynch spraying skittles at his mouth before beastquake, Pete saying "I myself will carry you through the gates of Canton".

But the Pats are the bad guys
\/

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 06:07 on May 19, 2015

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

effectual posted:

Lynch spraying skittles at his mouth before beastquake, Pete saying "I myself will carry you through the gates of Canton".

No, do this but have Rusell fail to hand off, throw a pass and then get picked off by Pats CB dressed as max.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Yeah

effectual posted:

Sexy Rexy saves Rivers' kids convoy from the Raiders as they both race to reach LA first?

this

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm gonna take my mom to see Mad Max.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I already took her.

Jerome Agricola
Apr 11, 2010

Seriously,

who dat?

NC-17 posted:

I already took her.

Yeah, but he means to the movies.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

NC-17 posted:

I already took her.

:siren: GoT reference, don't read if you're not caught up.

Like Sansa on her wedding night.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chilichimp posted:

:siren: GoT reference, don't read if you're not caught up.

Like Sansa on her wedding night.

I'm Theon and Ramsey is Jed York and Sansa is the 49ers.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/rad-rex/

:mediocre:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am deeply ashamed by the fact I assumed Rad Rex was gonna be a Rex Ryan joke

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

:allears:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Its also gonna be really fun running :mediocre: into the ground in GDTs this season

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am deeply ashamed by the fact I assumed Rad Rex was gonna be a Rex Ryan joke

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

The hover text is beautiful.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
I don't watch Game of Thrones and I won't pay $13.50 to see the Mad Max flick. I am so lost in this thread right now.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

I don't watch Game of Thrones and I won't pay $13.50 to see the Mad Max flick. I am so lost in this thread right now.

So pay 20 and see it in IMAX

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If you don't think a car chase with spraypaint huffing vikings flying around on poles is worth 13.50 you have a broken sense of value

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

effectual posted:

The Jags mascot as Coma the Doof Warrior

:mediocre:

I would love for the Jags to be mediocre. 7-9 or 8-8 would be amazing.

:smith:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Mad Max was the best 13.50 I've spent in a long time, so much so that I'm spending another 13.50 this saturday

Game of thrones seems to have gone to poo poo

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Lmao if you're talking about some nerd poo poo and not literally watching Eurovision right now

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

GNU Order posted:

Lmao if you're talking about some nerd poo poo and not literally watching Eurovision right now

If Americans cared about Euros doing inscrutable poo poo we would be keeping the extra point.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Don't watch GoT. It's real, real bad.

Not in a production quality or story way, no. It looks great and is compelling as gently caress. It's just that it will crush you with the weight of your own sense of moral justice.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Game of Thrones is horrible people doing horrible things. Every time you think there's a new low they go even further.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Game of Thrones is horrible people doing horrible things. Every time you think there's a new low they go even further.

Kinda like the Jed York era.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

Kinda like the Jed York era.

Spoeank posted:

I'm Theon and Ramsey is Jed York and Sansa is the 49ers.

Already beaten :smug:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Russell Wilson is Reek

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the panthers are Strong Belwas

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
lol at all the people not realising game of thrones is literally days of our lives with better production quality

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol at all the people not realising game of thrones is literally days of our lives with better production quality

MY SHOWS!
MY PROGRAMS!
MY STORIES!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

pathetic little tramp posted:

No, it's As The World Turns.

Don't you pay attention to the intro?

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Where the heck are you paying 13.50 to see a movie?

But I refuse to watch Game of Thrones at this point. At first, it started as me not caring for that genre, now it just sounds awful.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

The Doof Wagon's appearance is beautiful.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

JRizzle posted:

Where the heck are you paying 13.50 to see a movie?

But I refuse to watch Game of Thrones at this point. At first, it started as me not caring for that genre, now it just sounds awful.
I rather prefer Rome compared to GOT; it was born at the wrong time though :smith:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

achillesforever6 posted:

I rather prefer Rome compared to GOT; it was born at the wrong time though :smith:

gently caress HBO forever for killing Deadwood :colbert:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Febreeze posted:

Game of thrones seems to have gone to poo poo

As someone who read the first four books, I am not shocked by this.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

As someone who read the first four books, I am not shocked by this.

It's gotten even worse than the books to be honest. The books got drab and slow but they at least had some interesting world building. The show has tried to expel a lot of the unnecessary stuff and has made a bunch of weird decisions yet still suffers from the same feeling that it's just spinning it's wheels.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Febreeze posted:

It's gotten even worse than the books to be honest. The books got drab and slow but they at least had some interesting world building. The show has tried to expel a lot of the unnecessary stuff and has made a bunch of weird decisions yet still suffers from the same feeling that it's just spinning it's wheels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Febreeze posted:

Also, they're at the edge of totally making poo poo up because GRRM can't get a book out more than once a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Febreeze posted:

They seemed to decide they want to introduce as few new characters as possible and keep the focus on King's Landing. Unfortunately, they don't have anything to do except Cersei, who is systematically turning literally everyone against her and it is glorious. So yeah there just waiting for something to happen. But they cut most of the things that could make things happen. Who knows.

• Locked thread