Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Noctone posted:

most people can't afford to do that

God bless soviet canuckistan, I haven't paid for an sti screening (outside of taxes maybe)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

toggle posted:

define "adventures"

hometown buffet

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

toggle posted:

define "adventures"

not watching tv on netflix for a day because you went outside and did things.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

brunch is an adventure, right?

every profile reads the same :ssh:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

toggle posted:

I like to laugh and have fun, I'm looking for a partner in crime to have adventures and explore the city with, on a friday night I sometimes go out but other times I stay home and watch netflix. Six things I could never do without are food water shelter air my iphone and a puppy.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

it's hard for me to get up in time for brunch tbh

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Literally every profile picture is stealthfat or with dog/cat/lizard

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

toggle posted:

brunch is an adventure, right?

well yeah because if you need to go online to get a date you're probably one of about 3 stereotypes; all repellant either physically, mentally or both.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

opus111 posted:

well yeah because if you need to go online to get a date you're probably one of about 3 stereotypes; all repellant either physically, mentally or both.

We should expand our dating pool to the homeless, amirite?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Scald posted:

We should expand our dating pool to the homeless, amirite?

word, brother.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

The last thing these poor goons need is to be blown off by homeless people. "Sorry I got to cancel on our date tonight, I found a really interesting dead raccoon to poke with a stick by railroad tracks, and there are only enough sticks for one :("

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

opus111 posted:

Only for men.

I said it once and I'll say it again - if you can't casually ask a girl out IRL that you met IRL, stop online dating and just sit back, relax and realize you'll be alone forever, or at the very best just date people who will accept your awkward rear end for who you are, which is somebody who sucks.

The cute/pretty girls online who list a couple of nerdy things are not their for people like you goons to send some 'desperate plea at companionship' type of message to, they are there to enhance their dating pool. So leave them alone and stick to the dregs you deserve.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 03:00 on May 20, 2015

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Tumble posted:

Only for men.

I said it once and I'll say it again - if you can't casually ask a girl out IRL that you met IRL, stop online dating and just sit back, relax and realize you'll be alone forever, or at the very best just date people who will accept your awkward rear end for who you are, which is somebody who sucks.

The cute/pretty girls online who list a couple of nerdy things are not their for people like you goons to send some 'desperate plea at companionship' type of message to, they are there to enhance their dating pool. So leave them alone and stick to the dregs you deserve.

You sound very alone.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Tumble posted:

Only for men.

i never get the goon on goon hating in these threads

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lighten up bucky

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

toggle posted:

i never get the goon on goon hating in these threads

It's as close to self analysis as some people are willing to get. Most of these people are projecting so hard you could repurpose them as drive-in movie screeners.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Me: "How was Malta?"
Her: "Very Mediterranean!"

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

actionjackson posted:

Sounds like quite the adventure.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

actionjackson posted:

tbf I can't think of an adjective that describes Malta better than "Mediterranean"

maybe she could have said "It was an island!"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

notZaar posted:

It's as close to self analysis as some people are willing to get. Most of these people are projecting so hard you could repurpose them as drive-in movie screeners.

oh yeah, thats a good point.

are they also the guys who say they're hitting 100% on every message they send out too?

naem
May 29, 2011

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

would

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Tumble posted:

Only for men.

this post is true and owns

also lol if you don't get tested at least once a year. nobody does this, but it's basically Not Being a Dirt Bag 101

edit: it's so rare that my doc of all people would always ask me why I bothered if I wasn't exhibiting symptoms

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 22:40 on May 20, 2015

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
If you could already ask out people IRL why would you need internet dates is my question. That's like saying the solution to poverty is being rich from the onset.

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Is that a doll collection on the shelf in the back?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Whats it like being single?
I seem to have forgotten due to my marvelous girlfriend.

naem
May 29, 2011

staberind posted:

sucks

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Man, -2 years together and she's already getting annoyed with him, sounds like a great relationship :rolleye:

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Nice hand?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Her hand looks perfectly normal to me. Her thumb and index finger at behind her hair things.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Giblet Plus! posted:

Is that a doll collection on the shelf in the back?

Looks like it to me.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

staberind posted:

yeah, she's a great lay

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

TenementFunster posted:

yeah, she's a great lay

seconded. i also hosed staberind's gf :twisted:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

staberind posted:

all jokes aside i'm literally terrified of permanence and the future and use dating sites to go on something like 50 first dates so far which i think is the name of a dumb movie or book

the joy you get from the same boring old hag confuses me and i instead get it from a stranger i hope is better than the last, but its fun even if not because they're new

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

some massive, bearded, lumberjacky powerlifter posted:

My self-summary

Believing in love is like believing in the tooth fairy!!
Love DEMANDS a renunciation of self , the ONE thing people can not , will not give up!!
Show me someone who has given up "self" !!

LOST IN A TEAR !
like to stay in my own melancholy ... In other words, i'm introverted =)

I meet a lof of ppl that "just want happiness" from this, (meaning that they are probably not happy now) ... well i ask this : how can you be happy with someone else IF you are not happy by yourself ??

TRUE HAPPINESS COMES FROM THE INSIDE ...

What I’m doing with my life

why is there sadness: because we desire .
why do we desire : because we falsely believe the object of our yearning will bring us happiness .

Realizing what a waste of my time this is !!

I’m really good at

Keeping my word & keeping it real, making ppl laugh, my amazing hugs & well , unknowingly intimidating others ... but in all seriousness -- ANYTHING i put my mind to.

The first things people usually notice about me

Eyes
arms
smile
humor
wit
sarcasm
beard

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

One rain drop says to the other one (falling besides it): "will you help me from falling, hold my hand, stay with me together ?"

The other rain drop was wise ( & replies): " why no, i'm going to hit the ground just as hard as you, and become part of muddy water"

The 1st rain drop then says: "oh no, i'm scared ... isn't there anything that we can do?"

The wise rain drop replies : "sure, we WILL hit the ground THIS time, for sure, no doubt about that....BUT , if once we are there we can find ourselves , our way to the ocean .. there ... we will be ONE ... part of something much much bigger than ourselves, something grand & there, will shall be together, forever !!"

we are ALL falling rain drops, separated from the ocean (The Eminent Lord) BUT ... if we can somehow get back to the ocean (Him) ... there we are more than our our lost selves. -- a beast original ;-)

"soul mate" ... IF you believe that we aren't just body (meaning something deeper than flesh, bones & blood, etc.) like, a part of the DIVINE, then our "mate" is THE Ultimate Power itself. Not other rain drops =)

If you settle for mediocre , you will never be more than mediocre -- but first, apply that to yourself -- NOT judge others !!

I spend a lot of time thinking about

How life passes by so quickly

& why all the mediocre girls who are on this site are so GASSED !!

On a typical Friday night I am

Trying to spend my time selflessly

The most private thing I’m willing to admit

I want to die.

You should message me if

Don't be too full of yourself ... we are all made out of flesh and the beauty associated with the body shall wither away one day !!

Last words : a rise always comes before a fall

NOTIFICATION: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, advertising, sales, or any other reason-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post this.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

quote:

I want to die.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

quote:

I want to die.

same, as well

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

all men die but not all men truly live

- gandalf

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Aferisan posted:

If you could already ask out people IRL why would you need internet dates is my question. That's like saying the solution to poverty is being rich from the onset.

To boost my dating pool.

If I NEEDED online dating because otherwise I'd be utterly alone, then I'd seriously reevaluate my life and possibly get therapy. And that is real talk too, social anxiety is no joke.

My last post was kinda harsh, but I stand by it.

TenementFunster posted:

this post is true and owns

also lol if you don't get tested at least once a year. nobody does this, but it's basically Not Being a Dirt Bag 101

edit: it's so rare that my doc of all people would always ask me why I bothered if I wasn't exhibiting symptoms

and yea, get tested on the regular, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Breetai posted:

If you settle for mediocre , you will never be more than mediocre -- but first, apply that to yourself -- NOT judge others !!

I spend a lot of time thinking about

& why all the mediocre girls who are on this site are so GASSED !!

• Locked thread