Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
What incident? The frame job by Kevin Sullivan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
can't stand these NXT-Paul nuthuggers

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

:ironicat:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

SPIKE never did anything

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Look, if you just say something isn't happening, then it won't happen!

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS
This one was a particularly choice quote.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

SPIKE never did anything

"We are at war with Eurasia, therefore we have always been at war with Eurasia."

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Demp posted:

This one was a particularly choice quote.

oh my god i cant stop laughing.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jim Ross is a racist mart

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

I choose to believe that they're like that Tea Party facebook site and it's just y'all trolling each other. And I'd still be less delusional than they are.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Malikov posted:

can't stand these NXT-Paul nuthuggers

What

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSzi8EXbXVA

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
"We only report official news!"

/shoves phone at the camera
/reads off Bob Ryder's Twitter feeds
/explosion

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

This is so awful. How old is that guy? At least 20 years too old to be wearing his hat that way.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
So Dave says TNA are cancelled while saying nothing about going out of business, Ryder says they aren't going out of business while saying nothing about being cancelled, and the latter is supposed to be an ironclad rebuttal of the former? Jesus h christ

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
The Dave hate from this TNA news is going to be massive, my god haha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I hope TNA's last-ditch effort is to debut Billy Corgan as The Man With Absolute Integrity.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

TNA not having any idea what money is would explain everything the company has ever done.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

flashy_mcflash posted:

I hope TNA's last-ditch effort is to debut Billy Corgan as The Man With Absolute Integrity.

He doesn't understand a goddamned thing about business, does he? Not even the wrestling business-- even the TV business-- any business.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
lol ok mr business savvy why don't you explain ad rates to us, mr hot shot millionaire wrestling news guy

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

triplexpac posted:

lol ok mr business savvy why don't you explain ad rates to us, mr hot shot millionaire wrestling news guy

The rate at which companies pay to put ads on

USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM TNAMECCA

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
they're clinging to that "the contract is with discovery" thing like a lifeboat.

They probably think they'll get put on the discovery channel after September the clowns.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Malikov posted:

they're clinging to that "the contract is with discovery" thing like a lifeboat.

They probably think they'll get put on the discovery channel after September the clowns.

Obviously that IS what is going to happen. The big shots at the Discovery Channel read their PRESS RELEASE~ about how awesome TNA's ratings are.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Teddybear posted:

He doesn't understand a goddamned thing about business, does he? Not even the wrestling business-- even the TV business-- any business.

I think he stated on Jericho's podcast that this TNA gig is the first 'real job' he's ever had.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

manflurry please change my name to "what the gently caress ad-rates is" thank you

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I choose to believe that they're like that Tea Party facebook site and it's just y'all trolling each other. And I'd still be less delusional than they are.

This is good news!! For TNA!!!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think he stated on Jericho's podcast that this TNA gig is the first 'real job' he's ever had.

Oh, I meant that dude on mecca.

But also maybe the pumpkinguy.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
"He who is not worthy of be mentioned anymore"

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Bard Maddox posted:

"He who is not worthy of be mentioned anymore"

Someone else made this joke, but I love how Meltzer has become Voldemort to the Mecca

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

goc posted:

Obviously that IS what is going to happen. The big shots at the Discovery Channel read their PRESS RELEASE~ about how awesome TNA's ratings are.

No, they listened to their BFF Dixie about her super secret ratings that only she knows about and no you can't see them.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
Dixie has so much in common with the woman who ran OUYA, it's uncanny. I wonder if Dixie also has MS Paint charts showing her secret ratings

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

triplexpac posted:

Dixie has so much in common with the woman who ran OUYA, it's uncanny. I wonder if Dixie also has MS Paint charts showing her secret ratings

If you rotate the Ouya controller deadzone diagram it looks EXACTLY like the Ultimate X rig #AskQuestions

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

quote:

Simon • 3 minutes ago
Should we let down a little bit, i bet there are some dirtshitters who isn't going to sleep good tonight?

You know, it's easy being hard on them, because they deserve, but shouldn't we try to take the moral high-ground after tonight?

We know we were right.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I have almost no doubt that Vince, though perhaps knew of it's existence at some point, at some time, would have know idea what TNA is if you asked him today.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Dave Mentzer. That's a new one.

modern villian
May 4, 2009
I feel like it's the day after the 2012 elections when I was so excited to read the cries of the GOP but they just doubled down on the insanity and refused to admit they lost

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

WeaponX posted:

I have almost no doubt that Vince, though perhaps knew of it's existence at some point, at some time, would have know idea what TNA is if you asked him today.

"No, we're PG-rated now, we can't do T&A anymore..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

modern villian posted:

I feel like it's the day after the 2012 elections when I was so excited to read the cries of the GOP but they just doubled down on the insanity and refused to admit they lost

Well if this proves a good comparison watch out in 2 years when TNA Mecca will be proven right

I would love to hear how reporting a tv show might be canceled is 'defamation of character' though.