Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

A co-worker of mine is looking for two things, here's our conversation.

"Friend :
I'm trying to find 2 things, a baby voice saying baba booey and la cucaracha as a baba booey song
Me :
a baby voice? haha, was it sour? :P
Friend:
no, I heard it the other day, I don't remember the topic, but it was something about a baby and out of nowhere, there's a baby voice saying "baba.... BOOey" ""

Can anyone help with these?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

A co-worker of mine is looking for two things, here's our conversation.

"Friend :
I'm trying to find 2 things, a baby voice saying baba booey and la cucaracha as a baba booey song
Me :
a baby voice? haha, was it sour? :P
Friend:
no, I heard it the other day, I don't remember the topic, but it was something about a baby and out of nowhere, there's a baby voice saying "baba.... BOOey" ""

Can anyone help with these?

This is the only baby one I can remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ2QGkO034c

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

prefect posted:

Is it yantra, which, when added to mantra, results in tantra?

Yep.

I traveled to the far off lands of Yantra, I was shittin' blood for a week.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GenoCanSing posted:

Yep.

I traveled to the far off lands of Yantra, I was shittin' blood for a week.

Can you ask Jebiduh if she was shittin' blood?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Ahh, gently caress Books Ridge. Nice.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Can anyone explain who Johnny Fratto was when he started getting involved with Eric the Midget? I know his dad was a big time mafia guy but what did Johnny do? He has a ton of money. Was it all from his dad? Was "Beverly Hills Chopper" an actual profitable business? How did he first start calling in? Was it without Eric? Did he have other businesses?

I have tried to figure this out a couple of times but I never really could piece it all together from googling and old clips.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ribsauce posted:

Can anyone explain who Johnny Fratto was when he started getting involved with Eric the Midget? I know his dad was a big time mafia guy but what did Johnny do? He has a ton of money. Was it all from his dad? Was "Beverly Hills Chopper" an actual profitable business? How did he first start calling in? Was it without Eric? Did he have other businesses?

I have tried to figure this out a couple of times but I never really could piece it all together from googling and old clips.

I only know the answers to a couple of those.

Fratto's first appearance was "this guy's father was a big mobster", and it was actually a lot of fun. Apparently his dad pulled some strings to get a NASA reentry capsule to make a visit so he could play in it. I think he had also tried to make a custom motorcycle for Howard as a way to get on the show, but I don't know if that ever happened. Fratto wasn't connected to ETM at first -- he decided to become his friend to get more show time, because he wasn't a great repeat guest on his own. I'm pretty sure this is the same reason he hired KC.

Snark
Sep 19, 2003

no dice
He also tried to buy SFN from Mutt at one point.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I'm rewatching the Gary Love Tape screening, and overall, I think it might be my all-time favourite bit. I just can't not laugh at it.

"Ahm da dream weavuh..."

I know this thread isn't in PYF, but I'd love to know what all of your faaaaavourite bits are.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Here's a fun little bit of sport for the thread. In spoilers list the reason for every time ETM was banned from or quit the show. No googlin'.

He was mad they goofed on Chris Beniot
IQ test results not being given early
Banned for vague lawsuit threats
"I've got a beautiful girlfriend and my life is good now so I quit"
He quit for like a day when they said Kendra was playing him, which was a separate quit
He quit to become a regular on Playboy Radio
He quit over his American Idol show being pranked by Rusty

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Anytime I'm in the grocery or something like that and I hear that Goo Dolls song, I think of the time they all dressed in sailor suites and slow danced with gay guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAaDd_CO5q8

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Anytime I'm in the grocery or something like that and I hear that Goo Dolls song, I think of the time they all dressed in sailor suites and slow danced with gay guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAaDd_CO5q8

I made this exact same post in early February... the Gay Dance Party with John Stewart.

I know this thread isn't in PYF, but I'd love to know what all of your faaaaavourite bits are.

Off the top of my head, some random poo poo
-Hank beats Gary at rock and roll trivia
-Any of the Hank/Betel fights
-They smear a girls rear end with Mayo and throw slices of baloney at it (Jackie era)
-They first Conan interview, where he gets savaged by the Jackie Puppet
-Artie's non-apology to the Hack Pack (who totally deserved that name)
-Artie and ETM Zero Point Zero
-Newly Weird game with Howard/Beth, Robin/Mr.X, Artie/Daner (the vinaigrette incident)
-they beat a girl with a giant fish (I think also the same day they terrorize HPE with a fish)
-The football pool with Artie and Crazy Alice

OJ Stuff:
-The first day after the 'Totally Farcical Call"
-The day they first replayed the old OJ interview after he was arrested (before Fred cut it up into drops)
-pretty much any interview with a black person after the verdict

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

I told you not to use the goddamn tape! Get outta my way! GET OUTTA MY WAY! NO loving WAY GANGE! OUTTA HERE! NOW!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

-Artie's non-apology to the Hack Pack (who totally deserved that name)

I need to hear this, what's this all about?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

- "Hi, this is Sal Governale..."
- Scott Salem push-up challenge
- Gilbert and Bettlejuice
- Gilbert impersonates Groucho Marx
- High Pitch Mike goes to Disney World during Gay Week
- Howard gets a tombstone from his Secret Santa
- Sour Shoes pranks Steve Langford
- Anything Jackie Puppet
- Anything GIlbert and Artie during the news
- Anything Howard as his parents

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
As much as I hate the regular callers, I actually think Wolfie is a good guy. He comes up with interesting games and questions, does the convention interviews, and now might have just found them their next wack packer. Thing that cemented it for me was during the birthday show, everyone remotely connected with the show was having a meltdown over getting tickets. Howard had a game for some tickets and Wolfie, who happened to be on the line, politely asked if he could get a chance to play for them. Howard didn't realize he hadn't gotten a ticket and felt guilty that a guy who did so much for the show couldn't just be given one, but Wolfie was perfectly fine with having to win his way into a seat.

Meanwhile, shitlords like Bobo and Joey Boots basically just pestered and sob storied their way in. I think the worst that Wolfie has done is ask for a theme song, and that was kind of hilarious because it backfired on him spectacularly.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm rewatching the Gary Love Tape screening, and overall, I think it might be my all-time favourite bit. I just can't not laugh at it.

"Ahm da dream weavuh..."

I've been meaning for a while to suggest this just to you Rupert because I don't think you know about it, but you need to find and listen to The Magic Chronicles. That might be my favorite saga of all time.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

"Ahm da dream weavuh..."

I'm going to miss so many...

Fred fights with his wife at the Rainbow Room
Actually, all of the "Fred and his wife don't get along" bits, like when she was "acting" in some dinner theater where she spent the whole time making out with another guy
Fred gave his mom Cookie Puss for Mother's Day
Any "Fred is from Mars and doesn't know how to behave like a human" bit was great
Jackie owns five houses
Jackie is a huckster, traveling the country to sell crap to drunks, featuring Billy acting out "what would happen if people stopped showing up to Jackie's shows, and he had to call Nancy after his Volvo broke down in Michigan"
Robin walks out after being teased about lateness on her book tour
Jackie reads from Robin's book
The day after Miss America(?) was released, everybody on the show was pissed at Howard for how he described them, especially Fred, who didn't enjoy being likened to a dog
Stuttering John is Gange and Grillo's landlord
Grillo is Howard's Gunga Din, but he's dim and not that good at it
Jackie gets Grillo to get him signatures from celebrity guests, using his evil powers to hypnotize him
This might be the same show as the last one, but Jackie goes on vacation to a hotel and gets a discount because of show connections
Scott's push-up challenge, as was mentioned earlier
The day after 9/11, when it's revealed that Robin rode with Scott to his house, and then had to borrow the Smokemobile to get home
Daniel Carver and other KKK interviews, including reviews of racist songs
Anything with Billy and/or Gilbert, of course. :D

prefect fucked around with this message at 17:02 on May 21, 2015

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

I've been meaning for a while to suggest this just to you Rupert because I don't think you know about it, but you need to find and listen to The Magic Chronicles. That might be my favorite saga of all time.

Do you know what it was about? I'm trying to find it now, and if I had some more keywords, it might help. Thanks, though!

And all the rest of you ninnies are being Richards about this 'favourite' business. You know you can only have one favourite, right? :smug:

We need a Richard Christy smilie.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Do you know what it was about? I'm trying to find it now, and if I had some more keywords, it might help. Thanks, though!

Howard and Gilbert and everybody would spend half of the day, every day, goofing on the previous night's "Magic Hour", the late-night talk show hosted by Magic Johnson. They literally spent hours and hours goofing on how terrible it was. Magic's ratings (predictably) were terrible, so they eventually asked Howard to come be a guest. He agreed, but only if he could bring his band "The Losers" with a chorus of people who could fart on command, so they could play "Wipe Out".

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.

And all the rest of you ninnies are being Richards about this 'favourite' business. You know you can only have one favourite, right? :smug:

We need a Richard Christy smilie.

All of the Magic Chronicles (and moreo) are here:

http://scriptcover.com/

My hosting - have fun!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Transmodiar posted:

All of the Magic Chronicles (and moreo) are here:

http://scriptcover.com/

My hosting - have fun!

I've been here before, and totally forgot about it, thanks! Once I'm done with the Pushup saga, I'll check them out.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I find it strange that we haven't heard anything from Derek lately.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

kylej posted:

I find it strange that we haven't heard anything from Derek lately.

I'd find it strange if we did... :stonklol:

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
Some other great moments:

- S.S. Mund
- Ronnie's Petcock
- Get John's Job
- Robin Listening to Gary's Lists

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

musclecoder posted:

Some other great moments:

- S.S. Mund
- Ronnie's Petcock
- Get John's Job

S.S. Mund was fantastic. Ronnie seemed so freaked out he might actually have quit as Howard's driver. :allears:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

musclecoder posted:

Is this when she and Howard were listening to Gary's audiobook? If so, yes, that entire thing was utterly fantastic.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Its a short one but the one when Howard's parents loose power during the winter and he sends a driver to come get them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IRmHb6Gmw4

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Is this when she and Howard were listening to Gary's audiobook? If so, yes, that entire thing was utterly fantastic.

- Gary audio book discussions
- Gary first pitch saga
- Gary is not dependable

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sand Monster posted:

- Gary audio book discussions
- Gary first pitch saga
- Gary is not dependable

Orange juice, boff.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

- Gary first pitch saga

My favorite thing out of all of this was Gary being given a second chance on Kimmel, just to completely blow it AGAIN and then Robin comes on and throws a perfect strike more or less.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

prefect posted:

S.S. Mund was fantastic. Ronnie seemed so freaked out he might actually have quit as Howard's driver. :allears:

The S.S. Mund saga also inspired great parody songs.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I need to hear this, what's this all about?

Artie tore into Richard, Sal, Shuli, etc. and called them all talentless pieces of poo poo (which is pretty much accurate) and they got all offended about it.

I loving hate Shuli. Whining because Artie made fun of him on the air, give me a break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWEjpm1PLJE

Is he even on the show anymore?

haljordan fucked around with this message at 22:37 on May 21, 2015

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
- The two truths and a lie game with George Takei, especially the one "I once used a racial slur against a Jewish cast member", where the discussion was that George was the most loving human on the planet who suffered in the internment camps and would never say such things...but then again he did work with William Shatner, and if anyone could cause him to snap its him.
- George's bachelor party, mainly the part where the big cock guy sings the song from The Muppets movie and they all laugh at him.
- Artie drunk in Vegas, being led around in the wheelchair.
- Gilbert and Nigga wha
- Artie kisses Blue Iris
- JD's explanation why he hates Jared.
- Where they sing the manly version of Michael Jackson's Beat It

poo poo the list is endless, they are all my faaaavorites, also Pumpkin Beer and Interview with the Vampire.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'd love to ask Howard if he can tell when celebrity guests are blatantly lying about being huge fans. I wish he'd throw them all on the spot and be like "Name your five favorite bits!"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

haljordan posted:

Artie tore into Richard, Sal, Shuli, etc. and called them all talentless pieces of poo poo (which is pretty much accurate) and they got all offended about it.

Ok, this I've heard, I thought it might have been something else.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Anyone buying clothes, shoes, a car, a phone, whatever, and having King of All Blacks call in to just poo poo all over it. Him commenting on Big Black's security guard pants spawned an entire loving show.

Black Jeopardy (Tyrone Shoelaces)

Little Lupe and the sybian creep

The aforementioned real estate empire of Jackie Martling and eating lobster out of a garbage pail on a dinner table that hung out the window.

Jackie's musical career

Richard's gay KC songs

Stump the Booey and Win Fred's Money

Artie speaking Hoboken Eye-talian (It's cold, put on your gupaleen)

Billy West as Marge Schott or Red

Szyznyk fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 22, 2015

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Szyznyk posted:

Jackie's musical career

Speaking of which, Sal's Music Career. Lots of good Sal stuff which many people claim are a bit (maybe the traction and geography stuff) but also wanting to sleep at Howard's place.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Szyznyk posted:

Jackie's musical career
Nancy's musical career

I have a confession....I actually love the pot song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
John Gotti was framed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyQym-MKi8Y