Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Palpek posted:

humanity.gif

at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Palpek posted:

humanity.gif
if you want a vision of the future, imagine a slab of meat pounding on a touchscreen interface - forever

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

froward posted:

im more than just a piece of meat rotating about the X axis

i think

that's a rubber chicken

SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.
You know what would be cool, boss of TEAC? Audiocassettes that are more difficult to use and provide no benefit to audio quality.

Do they look cool?

Fly as hell, boss.

Make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kOJRfVCQ4

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

geez

http://actualfacebookgraphsearches.tumblr.com/

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

kemikalkadet posted:

i have no mouth and i must burg

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

SquallStrife posted:

You know what would be cool, boss of TEAC? Audiocassettes that are more difficult to use and provide no benefit to audio quality.

Do they look cool?

Fly as hell, boss.

Make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50kOJRfVCQ4

fly as hell is right!

i especially love the little round sticker labels :3:

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
im the guy stopping in the middle of a busy sidewalk to awkwardly fiddle with switching reels, then i drop the reel on the ground and it unspools and rolls down a sewer drain.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

you thought it was a myth, it's real

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Me when I see your posts :xd:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

kemikalkadet posted:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

froward posted:

you thought it was a myth, it's real

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

kemikalkadet posted:

I made some burgs yesterday:

Self-ground beef patties cooked on a grill pan with just salt and pepper, pickles+tomatoes+grilled onions that you can't see under them. Self-made big-mac-like sauce, buns buttered and toasted. I forgot to buy cheese so I used some Roudou I had left from a trip to France on the weekend, turned out pretty great and melted nicely on the burgs.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Palpek posted:

Self-ground beef patties cooked on a grill pan with just salt and pepper, pickles+tomatoes+grilled onions that you can't see under them. Self-made big-mac-like sauce, buns buttered and toasted. I forgot to buy cheese so I used some Roudou I had left from a trip to France on the weekend, turned out pretty great and melted nicely on the burgs.

unff

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Palpek posted:

fuckin nice

i need to get back into making my own burgers; i haven't done that since last year and it's always awesome

this one had ground bacon in the patties, prosciutto, three types of cheese, arugula, pickles, beer-battered fried onions, all on a freshly baked ciabatta bun

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

the comments on that article are amazing

Note to White, heterosexual males: Multiculturalism is the new Jim Crow. Stay out, and shut up.

These young folks are already primed for the new world order. Change the currency, impoverish all but the "insiders," and see what a Columbia U. education is truly worth. "Triggers" and "microaggressions" indeed. In the military we had a single-word put-down for weaklings like these, and I bet they still do

Reading a book or hearing it discussed does not threaten your safety. Being kidnapped by ISIS and beheaded does.

The way the Liberals "empower" the poor, incompetent, stupid, ugly, insecure, self-absorbed losers is to encourage them to project their arrogance in the most passive-aggressive way possible-they are "victims" yet conquerors in the most twisted way. These are true losers.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Palpek posted:

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

metal

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7K9SycELA

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Palpek posted:

:gizz:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Necc0 posted:

someone plz post the 'hey wendy i can see your vagina' because i can't find it

rach, hon :nws: i guess

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Palpek posted:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

blood is just meat whatlike liquid

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

lolllllll

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

sticky wizard posted:

the comments on that article are amazing

Note to White, heterosexual males: Multiculturalism is the new Jim Crow. Stay out, and shut up.

These young folks are already primed for the new world order. Change the currency, impoverish all but the "insiders," and see what a Columbia U. education is truly worth. "Triggers" and "microaggressions" indeed. In the military we had a single-word put-down for weaklings like these, and I bet they still do

Reading a book or hearing it discussed does not threaten your safety. Being kidnapped by ISIS and beheaded does.

The way the Liberals "empower" the poor, incompetent, stupid, ugly, insecure, self-absorbed losers is to encourage them to project their arrogance in the most passive-aggressive way possible-they are "victims" yet conquerors in the most twisted way. These are true losers.

but i think my favorite ones are the boomers who are sooooo close to blaming themselves for our generation and then whoops nope that's not our responsibility

good stuff

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

BARONS CUTE PUPPY

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

but i think my favorite ones are the boomers who are sooooo close to blaming themselves for our generation and then whoops nope that's not our responsibility

good stuff

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

please dont post my ksp orbital attempts

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

syscall girl posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

lollll

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011
hi, Ireland is gay, and we're going to marry you in your butthole.

:quig::quig::quig:

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

BLT Clobbers posted:

hi, Ireland is gay, and we're going to marry you in your butthole.

:quig::quig::quig:

it's amazing Ireland went from legalizing divorce to gay marriage in just over 15 years. Now just sort out abortions please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
speaking of burgs

this is the future of burging

the gamification of fast food experience

to level up, please provide your valuable deets tia

high score!

• Locked thread