Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't understand the lulz here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

don't understand the lulz here

A random gaming group mentioning a guy who used to work at Giant Bomb a long time ago on their Twitter is actually very funny.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

I think that guy is enjoying the sick burn placed on patrick klep. I suppose you are saying you do not find it funny. interesting

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spacebrospiff posted:

I think that guy is enjoying the sick burn placed on patrick klep. I suppose you are saying you do not find it funny. interesting

Bro team is to satirical comedy reviews what Patrick Klepek is to general journalism so it's like being in gym on a rainy day and you have to share the gym with the sped kids and two of them start fighting each other over a badminton racket.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spacebrospiff posted:

i don't know who Bro Team Pill is or w/e but judging by the name alone i must assume he's an even bigger nerd weiner who stinks of sour milk and has absolutely no leg to stand on himself and should probably just STFU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i was listening to old bombcasts and forgot how much funnier they used to be

jeff talking shop about the industry was kinda cool too

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Recent bro team vids are the least funny thing ever and Worth Reading has always been Worth Reading hope this helps

literally 2 things here sorta worth watching

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 02:53 on May 26, 2015

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Since you're wrong, it doesn't. But, you know... thanks for your input.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Yolo Wizard has spoken, motherfuckers.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
*uploads several hours of unedited twitch.tv archives on a nightly basis, leans back, toots a little from the bum*

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Cool $10 avatar for a game still in alpha, dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap. That guy's blood must be filled to the brim with fail AIDS.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Its a pretty cool game, i hope you will get to hear more about it on friday

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Yolo Wizard is spitting flames and roasting everyone in sight. Oh my god.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Avs are five dollars and the game is universally acclaimed, cocksucker.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Gaspar Lewis posted:

this loving RUBE

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i found a cool video randomly deep in the premium video pages. it appears to be 8 hours straight of dave and ryan playing morrowind.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/skyrim-marathon-pre-show-part-01-morrowind/2300-5235/

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
alex navarro is the diet coke of dave snider

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Skeleton King posted:

alex navarro is the diet coke of dave snider

no amount of adderall will pull this off

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

i found a cool video randomly deep in the premium video pages. it appears to be 8 hours straight of dave and ryan playing morrowind.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/skyrim-marathon-pre-show-part-01-morrowind/2300-5235/

This is a v useful youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJuXmaHOPVweElJSIsidWkQ

Carecat fucked around with this message at 14:16 on May 27, 2015

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I like that vinny said they would do a shorter podcast format but it's still 2 hours long

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Humphrey Vasel posted:

I like that vinny said they would do a shorter podcast format but it's still 2 hours long

Is it good?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i think its funnier than the regular bombcast cause of vinny, but also i like the new guy they hired

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

I like vinny so yes. I also think he's naturally a better host than Brad and anyone else in the SF office. It's otherwise the same format as the bombcast. Haven't heard this week's one yet though

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is brad just permanently in that same husky boy shirt now? every time i've seen gb stuff in the past 6 months he's been wearing it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is brad just permanently in that same husky boy shirt now? every time i've seen gb stuff in the past 6 months he's been wearing it

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't think I've seen him in anything different in over a year.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

shirts made for husky boys have lots of added doodads and whatnot like those lil 1 inch straps on the shoulders that button to the shirt. they don't do anything and it's mainly just for husky boy flair.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

shirts made for husky boys have lots of added doodads and whatnot like those lil 1 inch straps on the shoulders that button to the shirt. they don't do anything and it's mainly just for husky boy flair.

Husky boys have it made, to be sure.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

must be nice to be so fashionable with a single item of clothing

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Vinny's black t-shirt collection

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad shouldn't have cut his hair. He would have been even more epic with a really greasy mullet.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Husky boys have it made, to be sure.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

What's vinny's podcast called?

Last week's Bombcast was pretty good, there was a solid 40 minutes or so about Witcher 3 that was pretty interesting and Jeff was gone.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Giant beastcast

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

I listend to the first 20 minutes and i always liked vinny but I didn't realize how good of a host he would be. Nice breath of fresh air compared to brad. Didn't realize they hired a new guy. Just thought the two dudes were cbs randos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

They are random dudes I think