Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Cersei is wearing that smirk like an iron mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Cersei not liking where this is going

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I thought this episode was garbage personally.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Tommen is hosed

Every episode is garbage and the worst of the series and omg they should just cancel it

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Ya hosed it Cers.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it

Wizard Master posted:

I thought this episode was garbage personally.

Jumped the gun on it this week. What, you have somewhere you have to be?

Psyker
Jun 21, 2004

[Binge and] Purge the xenos!
Finally :smug:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Every episode is garbage, here's why it's ok that Theon got raped, and wow, cultural appropriation much!??!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Cersei really should've figured something was up when he started monologuing

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I don't like these new gods, no lying, no incest, no bum play. :mediocre:

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.
I feel as though it is time for Tommen to set the Kingsguard and the might of Ser Pounce upon the High Sparrow.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

God tier tits in that sand snakes scene.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh my god I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Junkfist posted:

Ya hosed it Cers.

Man that was more satisfying than Joff dying suck it Cersei

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Those were really nice.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:agreed:

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Haha, suck it Cersei.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Photex posted:

And no bush!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lots of good poo poo this episode. Tyrion is going to step up and tell Kahleesi how poo poo gets done.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Why did the girls go with Ned to kings landing in the first place in the first season? Was it ever explained? And why didn't they go back with Caitlyn once they realized there was a dangerous plot going on?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:vince:

I wasn't expecting that quality rack

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Cersei

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Lots of good poo poo this episode. Tyrion is going to step up and tell Kahleesi how poo poo gets done.

I think Jorah might be hosed.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Eagerly awaiting a screencap of Cersei's dawning realization face with the subtitle [internally screaming].

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I've been waiting for that since Lancel first tried to bring Cersei over to the pious side.

Man that felt good.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Zotix posted:

Why did the girls go with Ned to kings landing in the first place in the first season? Was it ever explained? And why didn't they go back with Caitlyn once they realized there was a dangerous plot going on?

Because Caitlyn Stark somehow convinced Ned Stark that if you act unfriendly towards the king that it would endanger the Stark house. It was pretty stupid but most of what Ned does in the first season up until his death is stupid even without hindsight.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Zotix posted:

Because Sansa was promised to Joffrey and they hoped to marry Arya off to some lord too.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hexel posted:

I think Jorah might be hosed.

I haven't given a poo poo about Jorah in forever so it's ok. He got Tyrion where he needed and now he can get killed or die to the stoneskin poo poo.

Ideally Varys shows up all super depressed to talk to Kahleesi and Tyrion gets to throw a smug "what took you so long?" :smug:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Okay, I forgive Salsa Girl for being a bad fighter!

VoidBurger posted:

Eagerly awaiting a screencap of Cersei's dawning realization face with the subtitle [internally screaming].

:eng101: [internal screaming intensifies]

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I like how it didn't occur to Reek to wait for the nightly raping. Or even just see if Ramsey was anywhere but in front of him.

Photex posted:

It's like they don't want anyone to go out all shiny and chrome!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Yo what goes around comes around Cersei.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Also this.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

I like how it didn't occur to Reek to wait for the nightly raping. Or even just see if Ramsey was anywhere but in front of him.

It's like they don't want anyone to go out all shiny and chrome!

...you know he wasn't ever going to light the candle right? He was intentionally going to Ramsey because he's that broken and conditioned.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Hexel posted:

And no bush!

That's okay. In my mind, I pictured it shaved into a cobra's hood and there's no way they could have pulled that off properly.

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.

Photex posted:

Bronn still the breast on the show

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

VBane posted:

...you know he wasn't ever going to light the candle right? He was intentionally going to Ramsey because he's that broken and conditioned.

Wait was that not even the right tower? I thought he actually put in one last little effort then got owned completely.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The exception to "don't stick your dick in crazy".

I'm betting Bronn would agree.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Yo, the Faith Militant are gonna find out real quick that Tommen's an incest bastard and then there goes the neighborhood!

vv Yeah that was disappointing :( I guess she was out of her area of expertise, dealing with someone whose motivations were so simple and out in the open. She's always been able to play people, but can't play this High Sparrow guy. vv

VoidBurger fucked around with this message at 03:39 on May 25, 2015

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Guys, the Queen of Thorns had a conversation with a guy and he wans't put in his place :ohdear:

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Dr Christmas posted:

Guys, the Queen of Thorns had a conversation with a guy and he wans't put in his place :ohdear:
Ironic that her "I can see through your act" act, is itself an act that was seen through by someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

I will say this, that Emilia Clarke looked quite elegant in that dress.

• Locked thread