Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

"This is a very serious matter."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Watched this far too long expecting them to pirouette

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Is... is that a Capybara without a pure zen-like calm expression? :magical:

It happens sometimes; for example, here is a very excited capybara trying to get a treat or scratches:

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Rushing grebes are amazing. I was trying to get some funding together to spend some time in Oregon and get that on film this spring, but the arrangements fell through. I still get to enjoy them while they winter on the coast, though.

A Western Grebe fully poofed

And fully sleek

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Please don't doxx me

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Birb Katter posted:

Please don't doxx me

:3: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also:

What kind of dogs are these? I keep seeing them on Tumblr, but people keep tagging them as "extremely long angels" and "weird horses".

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

cash crab posted:

:3: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also:

What kind of dogs are these? I keep seeing them on Tumblr, but people keep tagging them as "extremely long angels" and "weird horses".

BORZOI!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

They're stupid and I want twenty.

Edit:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 23:29 on May 24, 2015

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Grew up with a neighbor that had one. Dumb as a sack of bricks (not really, but they're hard to obedience train), but LOVED the neighborhood kids and lived to play chase us all over the yard.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

Quail you say?

This was Boo, he liked to attack feet (and rape them if he was in the mood) and could be an ornery little cuss at times, but he was overall a delightful little critter to have around the house. Rest in peace Boo.

At a couple days he really liked hiding in the collar of your shirt:

It took me forever to realize Boo didn't have the beadiest eyes ever. Thanks for sharing; that's a really pretty bird.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
This is one of my favorite pictures I've ever seen on SA. It's just the perfect image.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNKGK7hVhY

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

HAHAHAHA

More birds

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Oh, good God. That was amazing.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I don't even have to watch this video anymore to basically have it play in my head at this point. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. :3:

Gonna watch it anyway though

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

majestic

e:holy poo poo, just keep pressing 9

Comptroll The Forums has a new favorite as of 03:50 on May 25, 2015

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFOgLyk6Qs

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
should have used a Syd Basset :colbert:

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Uh is that a spoon and a syringe at the bottom of the video?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Beach bums

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

jaegerx posted:

Uh is that a spoon and a syringe at the bottom of the video?

quote:

His name is also Bigfoot because he has bigger feet than most of the other parrots he knows. No animals were injured. The syringe is for feeding.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

a life less posted:

My friend got a new puppy and brought him to my BBQ. So I took photos. :3: :3: :kimchi:

So this is from a little while back, but is that puppies name Charlie? It really looks like my friends puppy and has the same collar on.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

RACCOONS

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
Now's the time to post the best raccoon video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTcjzaqL0pE

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

mycot posted:

Now's the time to post the best raccoon video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTcjzaqL0pE

I've never seen the whole video. HE WASHES THE CAT FOOD. WHAT A GOOD BOY

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

cash crab posted:

I've never seen the whole video. HE WASHES THE CAT FOOD. WHAT A GOOD BOY

Raccoons always do that with their food if given the option. There's a prank some dude pulled on one by giving it cotton candy, which promptly dissolved when it tried to wash it.

vvv yeah that one

President Ark has a new favorite as of 05:36 on May 25, 2015

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

President Ark posted:

Raccoons always do that with their food if given the option. There's a prank some dude pulled on one by giving it cotton candy, which promptly dissolved when it tried to wash it.

Hey I have that on hand too.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

God I wish racoons could be real pets for real. They're like big poofy rats without the tail and even more adorable faces.

Guess the world will have to settle for Red Pandas, maybe. Hopefully.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Inzombiac posted:

God I wish racoons could be real pets for real. They're like big poofy rats without the tail and even more adorable faces.

Yeah, but do Red Pandas have bizarrely human hands? Seriously, I don't know if they do.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

mycot posted:

Hey I have that on hand too.

Everytime I see this I feel so bad for the little guy

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

President Ark posted:

vvv yeah that one

THAT REMINDS ME

I was talking about that video with a woman who came into my store the other day. She told me about 25/30 years ago, she went to a party down the road and got really drunk and rather than try and wander home, decided to crash at her mom's house. Being 20 or so at the time, she decided to crack open one last beer and have a cigarette and hang out on the patio chairs. She said she fell asleep while petting the cat. When she woke up, she realised she hadn't been petting the cat; it was a big, fat raccoon. He was asleep on her lap. She told me she had to wait another hour for him to wake up and gently caress off.

mycot posted:

Yeah, but do Red Pandas have bizarrely human hands? Seriously, I don't know if they do.

Can I... just... thanks... need this... thank you.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

Inzombiac posted:

They are legal to own in the state of Wisconsin at least with no permits required and it is a huuuuge source of temptation to me. I love raccoons.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

McPantserton posted:

They are legal to own in the state of Wisconsin [...]

Well, obviously.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

mycot posted:

You should become aware of red pandas

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

Atticus_1354 posted:

So this is from a little while back, but is that puppies name Charlie? It really looks like my friends puppy and has the same collar on.

The pup was nameless at this point, but I think my friend has settled on Bowie. Charlie was one of the names she was tossing around though. I think I managed to talk her out of it because every loving dog in the loving world is named Charlie. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*Squaaaaaawk!* Its Tape! *Squaaaaawk!*

• Locked thread