Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Hey man at least you didn't think you had a handle on it only to have the rug pulled out from under you within the last 45 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

Wow. MMM claiming to have an idol and claiming it's being played. It seems no one feels safe here tonight. Reactions?

Errr I feel safe? For possibly the last time ever :laffo:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Strong Mouse posted:

Don't worry Jato, I was here the entire time, and I have no idea what's going either. I have been asked to vote somebody, but then right before this started, I was asked to vote somebody else, but I don't know anything else.
Again, this could mean something for everyone. Strong Mouse is claiming he had one target, and then it changed. What people thought they knew may not be the most up-to-date information.

At this point, I'm not even asking specific people questions, and I assume you'll all be eligible to vote. But how do you react to this??

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It's between me, garth and you. Garth's trying to lead a vote on me, but I'm playing an idol. A lot people were going to vote you because you haven't been around, I would have done it too, soryy :(
Ah gotcha. No worries, either way it's been fun. :)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

One could probably describe my mood right now in this tribal as cross.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Sorry for making this needlessly dramatic but for real this day has been a cluster gently caress and I feel like we could benefit from a little bit of a fireball

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

For people wondering about the idol, I got it a while back and didn't tell people about it. It's caused nothing but trouble though and I don't want it anymore.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
When I asked around today who to vote, everyone told me Jato. Except one person who told me that the Jato vote was a cover for an MMM blindside because people suspected he had an idol. Garth was leading the charge on this deceptive act

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Garth, you just got called out by name. Is the accusation accurate? If not, what's the truth? If so, any idea how Narc could know about it?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Wow. MMM claiming to have an idol and claiming it's being played. It seems no one feels safe here tonight. Reactions?

It feels like the augur is either correct or someone's wanting to make some mad cash.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

For people wondering about the idol, I got it a while back and didn't tell people about it. It's caused nothing but trouble though and I don't want it anymore.
So, no kidding around, you will be playing it tonight? Can we count on your word for that? And are you going to tell us who you'll be playing this idol on, or are you leaving it up to us to guess?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Garth, you just got called out by name. Is the accusation accurate? If not, what's the truth? If so, any idea how Narc could know about it?

Absolutely. Clearly I placed my trust in the wrong person. Hope your idol's real!

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
I think Anon Narcotics just outed herself, saying ALL the idols instead of 2, when Garth and Chic and Imgay and Anonymous Idiot as far as I KNOW, have no idea how to find that insane post-merge one. So you know where ALL the idols are huh? Nice to know.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

AnonI I'm sorry for not telling you I had the idol earlier. I was worried because you kept saying you wanted to eliminate the idol holder.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'd like to add that, despite being part of an alliance with Garth, I was deliberately left out of the scheme due to my friendship with MMM and from what I've heard they planned to spring it on me last minute and hope i go along with it

Like what the gently caress is up with that you guys? I am legitimately salty.

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
What scheme? Does that include me? I was legit off the computer til exactly when I talked to you guys!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow, anything could happen tonight folks.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

DoggPickle posted:

I think Anon Narcotics just outed herself, saying ALL the idols instead of 2, when Garth and Chic and Imgay and Anonymous Idiot as far as I KNOW, have no idea how to find that insane post-merge one. So you know where ALL the idols are huh? Nice to know.

More bombs being dropped. This is a hell of a Tribal Council.

If anyone wants to submit their votes now, I'm going to go ahead and clear all of you. But I think there may be more to discuss, so if you want to wait for that... feel free.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Before things get too sour, I wanted to say that I actually really enjoy playing with everybody here. I'm having a good time and I really like everybody in this tribe. This isn't a bad thing

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Chic Trombone posted:

I'd like to add that, despite being part of an alliance with Garth, I was deliberately left out of the scheme due to my friendship with MMM and from what I've heard they planned to spring it on me last minute and hope i go along with it

Like what the gently caress is up with that you guys? I am legitimately salty.

Sorry. I was trying to leave you in the dark until the last minute. Figuring you would go along with the plan no matter what.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

AnonI I'm sorry for not telling you I had the idol earlier. I was worried because you kept saying you wanted to eliminate the idol holder.
AnonIdiot, your response to this?

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Before things get too sour, I wanted to say that I actually really enjoy playing with everybody here. I'm having a good time and I really like everybody in this tribe. This isn't a bad thing

Me too. I just thought I had an opportunity to eliminate a threat. No hard feelings.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

DoggPickle... good night to have immunity?

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I think I'm going to roll a d20 to see who I'm voting for tonight

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

garthoneeye posted:

Me too. I just thought I had an opportunity to eliminate a threat. No hard feelings.

Absolutely. :respek:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I am serious though

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Strong Mouse posted:

I think I'm going to roll a d20 to see who I'm voting for tonight

Are these the three names you're choosing from? Is your vote really this up in the air, or are you putting us on?

Is this possibly a situation where people need to say out loud in Tribal Council who the targets are, but can't, because of the possible idol or idols in play?

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Fast Luck posted:

DoggPickle... good night to have immunity?

Every night is a good night. I got really lucky and hit two in a row right after the merge where everything is shaking out very earthquakey. :black101: This stuff is crazy. I honestly don't know what Chic Trombone is talking about, and my Tyrion comment had absolutely nothing to do with her whatsoever, but she's not answering me. I'm honestly confused. I told people it was a BAD IDEA to name a target like 3 hours before Go-Time. Nobody listens to me!!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

garthoneeye posted:

Sorry. I was trying to leave you in the dark until the last minute. Figuring you would go along with the plan no matter what.

did you just think you couldn't trust me? Serious question. Do you not trust me? Have I done something to make you not trust me? Because I think I've been pretty solid all game w/r/t trustability and I am honestly kind of hurt right now

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I feel the same. If I do go home tonight no hard feelings, had fun with everybody and I'll enjoy watching the rest. Sorry again that I wasn't around much the past week.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Fast Luck posted:

Are these the three names you're choosing from? Is your vote really this up in the air, or are you putting us on?

Is this possibly a situation where people need to say out loud in Tribal Council who the targets are, but can't, because if the possible idol or idols in play?

These are the 3 names that I've heard constantly over the last couple of days. I just don't know what to do. And I like making images. This one is a little very low effort.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

I

Chic Trombone posted:

did you just think you couldn't trust me? Serious question. Do you not trust me? Have I done something to make you not trust me? Because I think I've been pretty solid all game w/r/t trustability and I am honestly kind of hurt right now

I thought I could trust you so much you would go along with my plan without any other information. I didn't want to propose it to you until I was pretty sure we had it solid. I needed to talk to the people I wasn't sure of.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Anyone want to fill me in on what the heck has been going on tonight? I just got home from a Memorial Day vacation, honestly just dropped my grandmother off at her place 2 hours ago.

Dogg, Chic? What is this trust issue we're talking about? What's been happening here today?

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Also, I think I know who I'm voting for, but I'm not positive.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I get the impression I'm not going to last long after this tribal though

DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO

Jato posted:

I feel the same. If I do go home tonight no hard feelings, had fun with everybody and I'll enjoy watching the rest. Sorry again that I wasn't around much the past week.

I feel this way too. I know I can't go home tonight, but this is implied if it's ME next week etc. etc. As stressful as this is, it's also really really fun, and I hope everyone holds onto the fun part. I hope that I hold onto the fun part even after the first couple hours when I get voted out, where I KNOW I'll be salty :lol:

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

AnonIdiot, your response to this?

Before the whole merge had occurred and when things started to feel like a survival horror-game, I was absolutely certain that the first idol that garth had publicly spoken of was in the other tribe, and the data I pulled had matched. The only flaw in that calculation was the idea that people shared their clues with one another. Then the merge happened and the idea of finding the idol had been the only thing that mattered to me, and then many things converged in which I had suddenly felt like I had been yanked into a FromSoftware game. I apologize for scaring you MMM; I didn't think you had it and many people had been trying to convince me that you had the idol so that I'd play the witch hunter you feared I become. I apologize again.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I enjoy playing this, and whomever is eliminated, would anyone be persuaded for board game online?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Garth absolutely has the other idol imo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dogg you'd probably just win immunity again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Fast Luck posted:

Anyone want to fill me in on what the heck has been going on tonight? I just got home from a Memorial Day vacation, honestly just dropped my grandmother off at her place 2 hours ago.

Dogg, Chic? What is this trust issue we're talking about? What's been happening here today?

I can answer some of this. It was my plan to target MMM and I left my allies in the dark about it. Unfortunately, it blew up in my face before I told them my plan.

• Locked thread