Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Who sees an old moldy-rear end pizza and thinks "I'm gonna jerk off with this"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Someone who doesn't eat all the pizza immediately, fatty.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Waffleman_ posted:

Who sees an old moldy-rear end pizza and thinks "I'm gonna jerk off with this"?

Would you prefer a moldy-rear end waffle?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

Someone who doesn't eat all the pizza immediately, fatty.

Hey, it's NOT a medical issue, so get off my rear end!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
The ending of the bugfuck episodes makes it all worth it. "Snake, watch out! That's Maggot human being! Don't let him near your dick!"

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
The bug episode wasn't so bad for me because it was just so ridiculous and got put in the same mental category as stuff like the inflation episode.

... It's the Adult Baby episode that really got to me. That ending bit is still the single grossest reading in the podcast in my opinion.

Not including that one infamous f-plus live reading.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Bugfucking bothered me way more than the Adult Baby episode, actually. I was kinda let down by it.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Waffleman_ posted:

I was warned about the bug sex episode, but it wasn't enough. It was never enough. :stonk:

Edit: OH GOD SIX OF THEM

Bug loving is one of the few F Plus episodes I can't listen to again. Most of the time I'm fine with the fetish stuff, because it's either just so outright stupid it borders on parody (car fuckers) or I can kind of understand the twisted logic that lead to it (adult babies). The bug stuff though I just can't handle.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

The only episode of anything that's even given me pause is the Lou Reads where some guy describes in loving detail how he would drink piss out of a urinal. It's the fact that it's so well written.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:

Plague of Hats posted:

The only episode of anything that's even given me pause is the Lou Reads where some guy describes in loving detail how he would drink piss out of a urinal. It's the fact that it's so well written.

The Wet Set episode was pretty hard to get through too, with people lovingly describing the poo poo stains on their girlfriends' underwears.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Therion posted:

The Wet Set episode was pretty hard to get through too, with people lovingly describing the poo poo stains on their girlfriends' underwears.
Not even stains, an actual turd that somehow magically stayed contained down the center of her panties and didn't give her the equivalent of diaper rash after being in them all day. It wasn't even unbelievable in the usual STDH fetish-story way; it was physically impossible.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I really enjoy Lou's anal destruction episode. It's got a lot of reactions from him as he tries to get through it, plus some really ridiculous purple prose about prolapse.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Plague of Hats posted:

I really enjoy Lou's anal destruction episode. It's got a lot of reactions from him as he tries to get through it, plus some really ridiculous purple prose about prolapse.

I turned that one off after it got to the serial-killer-esque descriptions of what the person would do to would-be applicants.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Not even stains, an actual turd that somehow magically stayed contained down the center of her panties and didn't give her the equivalent of diaper rash after being in them all day. It wasn't even unbelievable in the usual STDH fetish-story way; it was physically impossible.

You know, the more I listen to these atrocity tourist podcasts, the less I doubt the stories in them. You would think that a woman who walks around in crapped Victoria's Secret panties is a fetishist's fantasy, but then I remember the 43 year old plushie fucker who lives with his mom and I'm not sure anymore.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I'm willing to :shrug: over the reality of most of this stuff, because people really are that loving stupid or creepy or whatever. Though there's also plenty of poo poo that is obviously wishful thinking, usually when the subject is the clear winner in some social situation.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad
The absolute biggest indicator of truth vs. fiction is banality.

If the events of the story are perfectly cultivated and sequenced such to satisfy a fetishist's specific desires, it's fake. See the tyre-pumping foot-fetish bra-removal story towards the end of Well, Since You Asked... for an example of this, or perhaps the "I slipped and accidentally hosed a car" story from Auto Moronic Asphyxiation.

If there are actual mundane parts to a story, especially after you drill down past the fluff and into the actual events (I got drunk and walked into a pond, I put two plushies together and left the room), it stands a good chance of having actually happened.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea if someone is writing a 'I never thought it'd happen to me' Penthouse letter where it just happens that a dude with a foot fetish meets a girl who greets people by slapping them with her feet that's probably bullshit but if it's some boring 'yea I bent down to pick something up and my friend pushed her foot in my face by accident' then that's probably a real thing that happened that just happened to trigger a weird dude's boner.

Basically if someone just randomly acts out a fetish unprompted it's bullshit, but if a creepy dude managed to get a woman to fulfill his fetish unknowingly and is gloating about it to other creepy dudes, yea that happened, also ew.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction, but on the internet.

Champeenship
Oct 9, 2012
Oh good, it's been far too long since their last Wikihow episode.

http://thefpl.us/episode/177

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
gently caress it!!

Another Wikihow Bitches!

http://thefpl.us/episode/177

Hell loving yes.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I'm OK with this trend.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
They could do this entire podcast for Wikihow and I would not protest.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
New thread title:

Rapidly Going Deaf › The F Plus: I wanna fart in front of a girl.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
How do these WikiHow episodes keep getting crazier?!

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

There are still enough readers left to make yet another episode.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Is there a wikihow article on "How to make the Fplus do another wikihow episode"?

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
How to get healthier WHILE STAYING JUST AS LAZY How to stop BELCHING how to mash bananas

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
I SAW AGE OF ULTRON LAST NIGHT

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Linda.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

So I was only able to get about 15 minutes into the Mothering episode before bad opinions about autism forced me to turn it off, on the part of both the subject matter and the ridiculists themselves.

Edit: Also on the iOS podcast app, the episode names of the last two episodes look identical at a glance, so I thought the app hosed up and made the last episode new again.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Wikihow is my favorite! :allears:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

The F Plus: Terrible Things Read with Enthusiasm, LINDA.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Holy poo poo, the 'How Not To Be Afraid Of Upstairs' article might be the most inexplicable thing I've ever heard on the podcast.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Not having read the episode, I will admit that I'm afraid of downstairs when the lights are off because that's where the ghosts are.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

So I was only able to get about 15 minutes into the Mothering episode before bad opinions about autism forced me to turn it off, on the part of both the subject matter and the ridiculists themselves.

The episode is infuriating but you totally should listen to the unschooling part :v:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Therion posted:

The episode is infuriating but you totally should listen to the unschooling part :v:

And then Monkey Moms so you can have the internal debate of which community ia more unfit to parent.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Djeser posted:

Not having read the episode, I will admit that I'm afraid of downstairs when the lights are off because that's where the ghosts are.

Upstairs is scary as poo poo at night. Who knows what's hiding in a spare bedroom, able to see you when you can't see it.

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

kalensc posted:

And then Monkey Moms so you can have the internal debate of which community ia more unfit to parent.

Monkey Moms are the hipster version of cat ladies. "I would get five cats and obsess over them, but it's just too mainstream".

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Is anyone else having problems viewing the site? I can't visit on the phone anymore, since the page link menu thing is blocking everything.

Edit: Maybe a wikihow link or something?

Sexual Aluminum fucked around with this message at 20:48 on May 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Djeser posted:

Whenever you're afraid of the downstairs, remember that the toilet handle goes up by itself.