Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

http://www.mccanlesspottery.com/index.php

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Sigma X posted:

Some pot:

Blatant false advertising!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

okay I just found a local place that does this stuff and I may have to buy this watermelon tourmaline one

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I bought Iron Man socks, they were $2

also found this controller for my Wii U at the junk store for $1

bowmore has a new favorite as of 01:37 on May 26, 2015

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

I'm poor, but I couldn't leave Big Lots without this for my kitties.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

I'm poor, but I couldn't leave Big Lots without this for my kitties.

merchandising! merchandising! merchandising! Goddamn...what else can they put a Simpsons character on?

If only the taste was on par with the can design.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Limited edition Jordan Jesse Go shirt:

"You know, in that shirt, you look like a real summer boy."

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

If you're brown, GET DOWN!

Sigma X posted:

Some pot:

Is there supposed to be a deranged parrot head in the lower, middle part of that design?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Food Scale

Meal Prep containers

Trying, again, to slim down.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Eat less move more

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Crain posted:

Food Scale

Meal Prep containers

Trying, again, to slim down.

I've been doing the same. Get a calorie tracking app if you haven't already. That plus a kitchen scale has gotten me pretty good results over the past couple months.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
^^I'm using Eat This Much to get recipes and just tracking them by hand. Also helps spend less on eating out.

PCOS Bill posted:

Eat less move more

Yeah. The stuffs to make my meals for a week at a time so it's easier to keep to a diet. Scale helps with measuring ingredients.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Crain posted:

Yeah. The stuffs to make my meals for a week at a time so it's easier to keep to a diet. Scale helps with measuring ingredients.

I've been trying to do the same---I made a lot over this weekend to ensure my wife and I have no excuse to get takeout for dinner---but do not trust my current containers to survive my daily train commute in a messenger bag. Very tempted to buy some of these. I would love to have leftovers from my kitchen for lunch instead of paying $10 for a so-so sandwich in the Financial District.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Those containers do not look like they have any type of locking mechanism. I wouldn't trust it to fly around in a messenger bag.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

ChocNitty posted:

Old LCD watches in general have a steady niche market. Though the ones that go for real money are the 70's LED watches, or LCD watches by Seiko and Omega.

Any idea how much a well-worn Seiko Digiborg is worth? My dad has worn it every day since 1981, I don't even have a memory of him without it.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

gently caress I want this vase so bad:

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Josh Lyman posted:

gently caress I want this vase so bad:

It was really pretty, but also nearly $300. Mccanless was easily the most expensive gallery in the entire Seagrove area.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Etrips posted:

Those containers do not look like they have any type of locking mechanism. I wouldn't trust it to fly around in a messenger bag.

Yeah, I'd really want something like a lock 'n' lock container if I were tossing it in a bag. I have some small lock 'n' locks that I use to put food in if I need it to not leak. I've actually had food in mine, in a backpack and swam in the ocean with it.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

rockcity posted:

Yeah, I'd really want something like a lock 'n' lock container if I were tossing it in a bag. I have some small lock 'n' locks that I use to put food in if I need it to not leak. I've actually had food in mine, in a backpack and swam in the ocean with it.

Did you go with honour, or did they have to throw you overboard?

Also those vases are super ugly. Sorry.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

rockcity posted:

I've actually had food in mine, in a backpack and swam in the ocean with it.

How did you find yourself in this situation?

Dunkin Donuts wake up wrap. It was just a TAD bit smaller than what I expected.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I bought the best swimsuit ever:

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-surfing-batman-board-shorts/-/A-17320638#prodSlot=_1_12

And I also finally caved and ordered the stuff necessary to build a home hackintosh:

(I forgot I had a pizza cutter already in my cart when I ordered, it's not actually needed for the hackintosh.)

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

It's clear you've never heard of Pretty Snake's line of swimwear. I have these:

http://prettysnake.com/

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:

colas posted:

Without knowing how big your hands are it's impossible to tell if it's big or small, get some reference we can relate to.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

colas posted:

How did you find yourself in this situation?

That's criminal. How much did that cost?

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Not my hand but might as well be. It was like 3". There was just no way to tell the size from the picture on the drive-thu menu. I got something similar a few days before that was twice the size. It was only 1.49, I didn't look at the price though. It's like a little baby taco.

colas has a new favorite as of 18:27 on May 26, 2015

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Fozaldo posted:

Without knowing how big your hands are it's impossible to tell if it's big or small, get some reference we can relate to.

A banana or standard size dildo will do.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

88h88 posted:

It's clear you've never heard of Pretty Snake's line of swimwear. I have these:

http://prettysnake.com/

That's a cute diaper.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ouhei posted:

And I also finally caved and ordered the stuff necessary to build a home hackintosh:

(I forgot I had a pizza cutter already in my cart when I ordered, it's not actually needed for the hackintosh.)

That's where a lot of first timers go wrong. They forget the pizza cutter.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Decided to finally buy a new bag. Current one is fading and threads are coming undone. Getting this in an olive green from a shop on Etsy.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Transmogrifier posted:

Decided to finally buy a new bag. Current one is fading and threads are coming undone. Getting this in an olive green from a shop on Etsy.

Link?

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Oh I'm sorry, I should have put it in the original post.

Here you go: Fabulous Unicorn

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

App13 posted:

A banana or standard size dildo will do.

What size is a 'standard' size dildo?

I couldn't find an ISO standard for one

App13
Dec 31, 2011

spog posted:

What size is a 'standard' size dildo?

I couldn't find an ISO standard for one

Roughly the same as your Standard Banana.

Content:
I signed a lease on my first roommate free apartment. Adulthood!

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Transmogrifier posted:

Oh I'm sorry, I should have put it in the original post.

Here you go: Fabulous Unicorn

Thanks!

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

ChocNitty posted:

more geeky watches.

Man I want that ironman. I have the "new" ironman in that color combo, I remember my dad and uncles having them and thinking they were the coolest things ever. My wife makes fun of my watch but I like it :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sigma X posted:

Some pot:

Put... put your flowers in it :mrgw:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
No pictures because it's the least interesting thing ever, but my search for the perfect white t-shirt (sleeves not too poofy, fits in the torso, doesn't showcase my nerps) continues with a Hanes Beefy t-shirt. Mostly because it was $6. If this doesn't work, I might have to go with an American Apparel Hammer t-shirt, but those are a bit more expensive.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Sigma X posted:

It was really pretty, but also nearly $300. Mccanless was easily the most expensive gallery in the entire Seagrove area.

The secret of ceramics is you can get super nice quality ceramic art made my semi-well known artists for extremely cheap compared to every other art form.

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Reverse Centaur posted:

Any idea how much a well-worn Seiko Digiborg is worth? My dad has worn it every day since 1981, I don't even have a memory of him without it.

Around $300 depending on the condition. Maybe more. I love the way that watch looks. That's the style that collectors love. Hopefully you get it someday.

dreesemonkey posted:

Man I want that ironman. I have the "new" ironman in that color combo, I remember my dad and uncles having them and thinking they were the coolest things ever. My wife makes fun of my watch but I like it :(

When people make fun of the watch you're wearing, you're wearing it for the right reasons!

I found this bible book of medals at a yard sale.

Not religious, but I think they are cool, and neat to look at. It's heavy as gently caress.