Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Concordat posted:

Are you being weird or do you actually not know what that symbol indicates?

I forgot it was an actual symbol.

But now that you reminded me it is, that picture makes even less sense.

Id watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

But now that you reminded me it is, that picture makes even less sense.

She's a cyborg, in fact everything except her brain and spine is prosthetic.
:thejoke:

Here's a picture of Old Snake as you never wanted to see him: https://www.imgur.com/BVUAl7C.jpg

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

Concordat posted:

Are you being weird or do you actually not know what that symbol indicates?

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

It's a reference to this:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Yep, originally it was Grim and Evil and then it got split into Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and Evil Con Carne. It was about an evil brain in a jar with a bear body it didn't have complete control over. Also there was a stomach in a jar on the bear that the brain didn't control either. They tried to take over the world, or something.

OK, so it's Pinky and the Brain, where they share one body?

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

CzarChasm posted:

OK, so it's Pinky and the Brain, where they share one body?

Yep, and a most-level-headed-person-in-the-room/world head scientist woman, and a second in command who I think was also plotting his downfall to take his place.

Also, maybe a fish who was his arch nemesis ala that platypus from Phineas and Ferb? All I know is, I liked watching two rear end in a top hat kids going on adventures with the grim reaper (who they were assholes to), and not ineffectual James Bond villain pastiche. Especially when the plot was pretty much the same every episode. Villain-protagonist schemes, is undone by hubris/the world being an rear end in a top hat right back at them.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Yep, and a most-level-headed-person-in-the-room/world head scientist woman, and a second in command who I think was also plotting his downfall to take his place.

The second in command ended up becoming a secondary character on Billy and Mandy when Evil Con Carne was cancelled, too.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

quote:

Case, Small Arms Ammunition - The small arms ammunition case is designed to accommodate three 30-round Magazine, Cartridge (NSN 1005-00-921-5004) used with the Rifle, 5.56 Millimeter, M16A1. It is constructed of nylon duck and webbing with polyester sheet stiffeners in the front, rear and lid of the small arms ammunition case. Each cartridge magazine is held in place by means of 3⁄4-inch (1.9 cm) wide webbing spacers which cross the top of the small arms ammunition case. The lid is closed by means of a plastic latch. Grenade carrying pockets are located on each side of the small arms ammunition case which are secured by means of a nylon web strap and metal snap fastener. A tab with a metal eyelet is located at the top back of the small arms ammunition case to which the individual equipment belt suspenders are attached. The small arms ammunition case is attached to the individual equipment belt by belt-strap keepers with interlocking slides.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

:stare:

5.56mm NATO-tan or whatever the excessively specific Japanese term is?

:stonk:

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Klaus88 posted:

:stare:

5.56mm NATO-tan or whatever the excessively specific Japanese term is?

:stonk:

An individual segment of the ALICE gear system.

also there was this:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

C.M. Kruger posted:

also there was this:

Sorry, I'm not into watersports.

Jon Zyetta
May 6, 2003
Your Bargaining Posture Is Highly Dubious

I came in like a Dragon Ball. I've never Kamehame Ha'd before...

Or, this...

Spider bite me.. Spider bite.. Hurt..

gently caress.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I'm quoting this all the way from page 13 just so I can say how much I love this

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hell yeah:

(click for big)

Hell no:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

mind the walrus posted:

It tickles me pink how there are still fans who want Mario to have this substantial epic story, when by the third game alone the creators were explicitly presenting them as a comedy theater troupe. Even the rpgs are fundamentally airy and breezy with Mario and to a slightly lesser extent Luigi acting as ciphers. I'm not saying there isn't a story to tell, more that it clearly isn't what these characters were built for.

Weird, considering they already got that. The ending to Galaxy is as enormous in scope and freaking bonkers as any other game I've ever played.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Captain Invictus posted:

Hell yeah:

(click for big)

Hell no:

:confused:

The first image is just supposed to be awesome? (Although those stormtroopers are gonna be shredded in about 10 seconds)

As for the second image, stop getting your animes in my warhams :arghfist::barf:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

He provided words.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Klaus88 posted:

As for the second image, stop getting your animes in my warhams :arghfist::barf:

FINISHING BLOW

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
But warhams already has its own version of animes! They're blue!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The real problem isn't the crossover, it's the fact that this guy's a fan of Black Rock Shooter.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Warhams animes
FINISHING BLOW

:orks:

I'z gonn' hunt yaz down and and destroyz everything yaz holdz dear!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Klaus88 posted:

:orks:

I'z gonn' hunt yaz down and and destroyz everything yaz holdz dear!

I think the emperor was into Anime.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I have to repost this since this thread has gone way too long without seeing it again

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I have to repost this since this thread has gone way too long without seeing it again

This thread has had too much awesome fanart and not enough weird as of late, imo.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

I've seen that stupid picture for years, and never, never have I figured out the intent behind it.

Bless you for posting it again so I can scratch my head in a moment of pure WTF.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
And here another old classic.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

GorfZaplen posted:

This thread has had too much awesome fanart and not enough weird as of late, imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd22Qa7gqRo&hd=1&t=181s

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

GorfZaplen posted:

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Sweet Rider fanart bro

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

Hell yeah:

(click for big)

I always liked stormtroopers and hoped for standalone codex

but not like this

Last three are all WWE-related

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I just did a search of this thread and literally nobody has mentioned the words "constable frozen" yet, which is a disgrace.

Making of Frozen

quote:

what a day! what a lovely day!

quote:

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Goddamn movies these days use way too many special effects. :bahgawd:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Not really fanart since is done for one game, but these are so weird that need to be shared

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Freudian posted:

I just did a search of this thread and literally nobody has mentioned the words "constable frozen" yet, which is a disgrace.

Making of Frozen

what a day! what a lovely day!

I've posted constable-frozen before.

They're the greatest artist of our time, as well as one of the greatest mysteries of our time.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

I was recently invited to play in a Rogue Trader game, which is part of Warhammer 40k I guess? I know absolutely nothing about any of it so another player was kind enough to make a character for me and it's some birdmonster guy called a Kroot. I did a quick Google image search to figure out what they even look like and aside from a couple of staple-giant-breasts-to-it "sexy" Kroot the pictures were all fairly normal. This is what they're supposed to look like, for reference:

But then I scrolled down the page and found that the pony rule holds true:

If it exists, there are ponies of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

What in the gently caress

• Locked thread