Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Capt Murphy posted:

Bless this cesspool of a forum. Don't even have to leave the page to find tasteless jokes rooted in homophobia. This must be so upsetting for all the parma-loving neocons in here!

I think Parma has hosed itself enough this season, please do not gently caress them any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Is there a FIFA/Blatter equivalent of loltna.txt (basically a giant write up of every corrupt/hosed up thing that they've ever done)???

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i hope lynch rico indicts every world leader

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

mackintosh posted:

shut up human being

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by pointing out the obvious.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Capt Murphy posted:

Bless this cesspool of a forum. Don't even have to leave the page to find tasteless jokes rooted in homophobia. This must be so upsetting for all the parma-loving neocons in here!

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

keevo posted:

Is there a FIFA/Blatter equivalent of loltna.txt (basically a giant write up of every corrupt/hosed up thing that they've ever done)???

I think they made women play on artificial grass once which is sexist.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Shitshow posted:

Nobody really cares; this will barely register a blip on most people's radars. They're funding soccer tournaments, not terrorist cells. DOJ/FBI will go after the low-hanging fruit initially, but they're on a clock: once something else actionable happens that grips the public's or administration's attention, most of these resources and personnel will be re-tasked.

Blatter can sacrifice these members with no sweat; he'll probably get re-elected on Friday. If things get uncomfortable for him personally, FIFA will just throw a million lawyers and motions at DOJ and run out the clock.

Again, I'd love to be wrong, but that's how the bureaucracy works.

You're completely wrong

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Sky news has a YouTube feed as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4hmqVPe0E

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Show the loving chart you retarded American cunts

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Rico will gently caress you every time.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I'm pretty sure he has to have broken a law in America for America to be granted an extradition, and there is no way at all he's done that, or left evidence of such.

How are you consistently the dumbest poster on the forum? Amazing

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Like you'd understand the first loving thing on there.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

mackintosh posted:

shut up human being

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
There is a literal giant standing there.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
All these indictments and nobody saved one for slippery Sepp.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

How are you consistently the dumbest poster on the forum? Amazing

Oooh so you don't have to have committed a crime in America to get extradited to that loving country?

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
Is the actual indictment available to read anywhere

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

THAT's the chart?! Shakeing my drat head here, I would expect a chart like that in Poland or something

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Capt Murphy posted:

Like you'd understand the first loving thing on there.

You're a retard

Daduzi
Nov 22, 2005

You can't hide from the Grim Reaper. Especially when he's got a gun.

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Lol who the heck are you and why are you speaking to me??

Someone who knows how the DoJ works. Like, I'm not being facetious, you seriously could stand to learn something from the other posters in this thread. There's folks posting in here who actually know what they're talking about.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Oooh so you don't have to have committed a crime in America to get extradited to that loving country?

Well I could explain it to you but you have the brain of a hummingbird

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Capt Murphy posted:

Yeah I agree, gays are sinners.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Capt Murphy posted:

lmao

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Not if you do business in America or with Americans.

ukle
Nov 28, 2005
Key points so far are that they have evidence of corruption in not just 2018 and 2022, but in 2010 (South Africa) and Blatter's last election in 2011

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

it's heating up in TRP

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
James Comey, throwing out fancy words like football and pitch

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
LOL the loving FBI Director laying down the law

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Some old white guys has been arrested and you know what that means!!!

*All my favorite TFF and D&D posters with baseball avatars joins the party*

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Using the financial system (spoiler alert: banks are inter-connected) is all that's needed. I'd go further but I'm 100% certain you wouldn't understand a single loving thing about it.

FIFA is a corrupt shithole. The DOJ has the grounds to bring charges. And they're gonna gently caress em' as hard as they can. And it is glorious and hilarious, not the least of which because it sends all you little gutter rats into a tizzy of profanity and general stupidity.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

Well I could explain it to you but you have the brain of a hummingbird

Lol I forgot you know everything about everything, forgive me

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

SOCCER (football)

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Capt Murphy posted:

lmao

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
today is a good day for soccer fans

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Capt Murphy posted:

Using the financial system (spoiler alert: banks are inter-connected) is all that's needed. I'd go further but I'm 100% certain you wouldn't understand a single loving thing about it.

FIFA is a corrupt shithole. The DOJ has the grounds to bring charges. And they're gonna gently caress em' as hard as they can. And it is glorious and hilarious, not the least of which because it sends all you little gutter rats into a tizzy of profanity and general stupidity.

And they've brought charges against all the people who committed a crime in America (using American banks or companies), and remarkably not sepp Blatter

holy loving poo poo you people are dull as gently caress

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

JFairfax posted:

today is a good day for soccer fans

:agreed:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
All right all right lest settle down on the personal attacks and focus on the cunts being sent to jail and having all of their assets taken away. They deserve the hatred, not the gentle morons of SA.

Capt Murphy
Nov 16, 2005

Hegay posted:

Yeah I agree, gays are sinners.

It's like a self-replicating hive of stupidity and homophobia. Honestly, someone should do a study of the collective shitiness of this forum, it is truly incredible.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
The home countries of the people arrested should be kicked out of FIFA. This corruption is unacceptable for the international football community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I'm going to live the rest of my life and never be so happy to hear an IRS man speak.