Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Let's all stop speculating on maybe the most important thing ever to happen in the game since 1966, and instead moan about our gay and fail mods at the lack of transfer chat ftew

hmm yes you've changed my mind and now i'm hungry for some posts about how badass the DOJ is by people who don't realize that prosecutors have insanely high conviction rates because they plea out the vast majority of their cases and how no one will get extradited because of reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Peanut President posted:

Send him to Terre Haute, that's the one where federal executions are held.

Also it smells like something is burning

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
^^Can't imagine why

Polidoro posted:

do people in their 80s go to proper prisons in the US or get special treatment because of their age?

Regular 80 year olds go to regular prison but white collar 80 year olds (fifa execs) go to basically golfing clubs that you aren't allowed to leave.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

hmm yes you've changed my mind and now i'm hungry for some posts about how badass the DOJ is by people who don't realize that prosecutors have insanely high conviction rates because they plea out the vast majority of their cases and how no one will get extradited because of reasons.

No you're right, and every time you post in the transfer thread I'm going to mock you endlessly.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Gigi Galli posted:

I mean it's not that bad of a school

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Go back to redlining some documents

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I think nations should get 1 vote per world cup won in all fifa matters.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Lol

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

serious gaylord posted:

One vote for every top 3 finish and we have a deal.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

serious gaylord posted:

World Cup and World War tia

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Anyone know what time the election is on at tomorrow? I assume it will be on SSN and/or Sky News?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
who do we hate?

FLORIDA STATE

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Have the frauds paid yet?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
England gave the world this beautiful game and you hosed it up.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008

stickyfngrdboy posted:

What's that real bad super max prison, send him to that one

look at this (literal) murderers' row

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence#Notable_current_inmates

Psybro
May 12, 2002
Why the gently caress are UEFA dragging their heels, they could already have The Real World Cup up and running with sponsorship deals in place by 9am tomorrow. A bunch of European teams plus special guests the USA and Australia, kicking off on 14 June 2018, games to be shared internationally between the Disney resorts.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

Go back to redlining some documents

I don't do doc review!!!!!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

mackintosh posted:

I like how you fail to grasp the gravity of having an extraterritorial secret black site where you torture people on Polish soil.

We have one in chicago where we torture our own citizens without charge

P sweet

Google it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I don't do doc review!!!!!

blue footed boobie to DLA piper on a free? done deal?

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

Psybro posted:

Why the gently caress are UEFA dragging their heels, they could already have The Real World Cup up and running with sponsorship deals in place by 9am tomorrow. A bunch of European teams plus special guests the USA and Australia, kicking off on 14 June 2018, games to be shared internationally between the Disney resorts.

I don't know why everyone seems to think we'll be inviting Australia to our VIP Euro+ invite only tournament tbh. Maybe Brazil, Argentina or someone with even one good player instead?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

blue footed boobie to DLA piper on a free? done deal?

I have a long term contract in midlaw ftl

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

lmaoboy1998 posted:

I don't know why everyone seems to think we'll be inviting Australia to our VIP Euro+ invite only tournament tbh. Maybe Brazil, Argentina or someone with even one good player instead?
Australia has white people.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
1 vote per country plus an extra vote for every match that country has ever won at a World Cup.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

We will invite Australia to the new FIFA-Free CONCACAF Gold Cup as long as they adhere to our strict policies about required crowd incidents, minimum red cards per game and mandatory violent conduct. Uruguay have already qualified.

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

Vegetable posted:

Australia has white people.

Don't troll me please.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
i'm a lawyer and i think its possible that some fifa people might get in trouble over all this, whatever it is. but i cant confirm anything. just an expert legal opinion fwiw

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Um I think you'll find Mile Jedinak was statistically the best player in fantasy football last season mate

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Drogadon posted:

We will invite Australia to the new FIFA-Free CONCACAF Gold Cup as long as they adhere to our strict policies about required crowd incidents, minimum red cards per game and mandatory violent conduct. Uruguay have already qualified.

dont forget mandatory diving and loving over Canada

Psybro
May 12, 2002

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Australia were just as pissed off about Qatar because they were in for that, they just have fewer muckraking journalists than England and the USA so have been quietly cheerleading and deserve a place for that.

Brazil just hosted a World Cup and their FA probably have some reservations about what's going to come up, and we can't have Messi winning a World Cup.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

stab posted:

dont forget mandatory diving and loving over Canada

I'll have you know Canada won the Gold Cup once.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Drogadon posted:

Hold it, we won't accept this until we hear the racism rules (or that racism rules to be more precise).

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

8raz posted:

i'm a lawyer and i think its possible that some fifa people might get in trouble over all this, whatever it is. but i cant confirm anything. just an expert legal opinion fwiw

Objection!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Why don't we just let every country come to the World Cup? That way the argument that countries that don't go to the World Cup shouldn't have votes for FIFA president gets voided.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Bogan Krkic posted:

Why don't we just let every country come to the World Cup? That way the argument that countries that don't go to the World Cup shouldn't have votes for FIFA president gets voided.

why don't you go have a latte

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

vyelkin posted:

I'll have you know Canada won the Gold Cup once.

that and an olympic bronze

the only, lonliest trophies

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Sustained!

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Polidoro posted:

Hold it, we won't accept this until we hear the racism rules (or that racism rules to be more precise).

Racisms are allowed, but all the negritos are free to throw the bananas back.

Biting is allowed too.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
It's RICO time.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Drogadon posted:

Biting is allowed too.

ok, we're in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Drogadon posted:

Biting is allowed too.

Can the bananas be eaten for potassium boosts during long matches