Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Voted Worst Mom posted:

really complexity and narvi lmao America is garbage

Black^ caught lifting Lil B cooking dance, receives Lil B curse - Lil B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
mouzfarts

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Should have stayed in Europe

This kinda sucks for PieLieDie, but meh at the rest.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

quote:

ComeWithMe retweetet
Fani Juranović ‏@fan1qa 3 min
gg mouz. ask for african quali next year ^^

lmao

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Holy loving poo poo leshrac immortal :swoon:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hahahahahahaha best NA quals ever

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
I fully expect Mousesports to drop Team Tinker and sponsor NARV2 before TI5 now.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Mouz's drafting seemed really poor. A lot of their wins came from just outplaying other NA teams so maybe it really never came up before so they never fixed it. I think they got wrecked by lotus orb once or twice before too.

Has any team used WW well?

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.

Kainser posted:

Should have stayed in Europe

This kinda sucks for PieLieDie, but meh at the rest.

I think it sucks most for Black^, to get kicked from Vici and have this be his only chance of getting to TI.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
how many things are going to be buggy/broken for the finals? :allears:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I walk away from the computer as NAR was winning game 2 early game. I just came back and NAR ended up taking the series. Welp. Way to gently caress things up mouz.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

RIP mousesports, 04/2015-05/2015

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
v1lat sure is making a shitload of money betting on the tournament he is probably an admin of https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/604046429934489600

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Goetta posted:

v1lat sure is making a shitload of money betting on the tournament he is probably an admin of https://twitter.com/v1lat/status/604046429934489600

chad doesn't even get a shoutout

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

KnoxZone posted:

I am sad for PLD and Bulba, but gently caress the rest of them.

Whoa man don't hate on Black^ he just wants to play dota

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I have no idea who to root for. What is the lesser of two evils between CoL anad NAR?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Xtanstic posted:

I have no idea who to root for. What is the lesser of two evils between CoL anad NAR?

I'm rooting for Fly.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I want Moonmeander to win since that would make the most people mad. Should also make for some entertaining videos at TI5 so that would be cool.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Oh cool, so both teams are gonna be playing with absurd ping. This is such a disaster.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Eh, it's fine, it's not like this game matters

e; collusion IMO.

tartarus motel
Sep 10, 2006

Majuju posted:

how many things are going to be buggy/broken for the finals? :allears:

visages birds will still drop and land eight feet off the ground

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Geight posted:

Whoa man don't hate on Black^ he just wants to play dota

I have no hate for black but he is wildly overrated. He's just a normal carry player and does not stand out that much. He doesn't deserve to be at TI5 any more than the players that are actually going.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Valve waits literal weeks to release the Immortals and then does it during the finals of the NA qualifiers hahaha classic

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Taffer posted:

I have no hate for black but he is wildly overrated. He's just a normal carry player and does not stand out that much. He doesn't deserve to be at TI5 any more than the players that are actually going.

Sure as hell deserves to be there more than either of the two teams going for NA

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
At least the two teams going for NA are mostly North American.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Voted Worst Mom posted:

Sure as hell deserves to be there more than either of the two teams going for NA

maybe they should have beaten them then

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Actually hoping for coL wins because I met fly last year and he was chill as hell.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Valve waits literal weeks to release the Immortals and then does it during the finals of the NA qualifiers hahaha classic

I think last year during the NA qualifiers finals they dropped a patch that also caused a lot of problems for the match.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Taffer posted:

The only mitigating factor here is that Black contributed to the performance that led to VG's direct invite, as the first team to be revealed no less. A minor distinction, sure, you could've probably shuffled the reveal order of VG, EG and Secret, but still. I do agree that in the end, if your team features this much raw talent (or "talent", maybe) and doesn't make it, then there's a reason that talent was released from top teams or never managed to get on a top squad.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Taffer posted:

You can say he is overrated but to say he is normal and does not stand out is a bit much.

Original_Z posted:

I think last year during the NA qualifiers finals they dropped a patch that also caused a lot of problems for the match.
Valve employees not caring that they cause problems for others? Shocking?

What is going on with nyx's skills in this game?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

mistermojo posted:

I'm just saying black deserves to be at TI, mouz is garbage

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Original_Z posted:

Last year steam went down right before game 3 and valve said it would be back up the next day. This literally gave NAR the whole night to practice their insane and at the time lovely draft and managed to beat a tilted liquid after liquid managed to get 2 wins after being down 2-0. Liquid had so much momentum going into game 3 that was deflated the next day it was so depressing to watch.

Lieutenant Hoffman
Mar 4, 2009

hell yeah!!!
I guess it is as a blessing in disguise that Mouse avoided having to play in this game. Pretty unprofessional from Valve.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Last year steam went down right before game 3 and valve said it would be back up the next day. This literally gave NAR the whole night to practice their insane and at the time lovely draft and managed to beat a tilted liquid after liquid managed to get 2 wins after being down 2-0. Liquid had so much momentum going into game 3 that was deflated the next day it was so depressing to watch.

At least bulba and wayto won't have to worry about that this year hahahahaha

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Bulba is cool though.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I had thought they were delaying the new immortals due to the qualifiers, but welp :v:

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
So why is the game stopped right now? Surely it doesn't take this long for all the players and observers to update their game clients.

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Jamsque posted:

So why is the game stopped right now? Surely it doesn't take this long for all the players and observers to update their game clients.

The servers are lagged to hell because of the massive influx of players the Immortal release brought.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

mistermojo posted:

It's ridiculously unfair of you to ask black to beat all or any of the people that his fans claim he is better than

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

Ojetor posted:

The servers are lagged to hell because of the massive influx of players the Immortal release brought.

loving hats, god dammit.

• Locked thread