Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Darth123123 posted:

Your quote link doesn't work, but that eyeball part spawned a lot of really cool dumb goons asking about putting drugs in eyes

Just one cool dumb goon:

Henry Huxley posted:

Just ordered. Can someone explain to me how this eyeballing is done? [...] No, do you use a solvent? Do you jam it under the eyelid? This isn’t really that obvious for someone who normally doesn’t take drugs with his eyeballs.

For those with archives:
Joose thread 1, feat. near-purchases of pianos and iPhones, eyeballing, ukranian joose stories, and a goon who decides to start selling it then mysteriously develops joose-typing and vanishes for a week (spoiler: he OD'd and died in a park).
Joose thread 2, feat. Underflow's 10 day blackout and paramilitary police raid, a dude who uses joose to sedate squirrels before he kills them, and an oil rig designer/'functional' benzo addict who has kilograms of joose stashed in his house.

ChickenOfTomorrow has a new favorite as of 04:17 on May 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
For the unaware, joose/benzos/phenazaphrem is potent at insanely low levels, to the point where digital scales aren't accurate enough to measure a single does. Plus, it doesn't cause any OD effects and will accumulate in your body as its processed out, so if you take a massive (or to use TCC terms heroic) dose you could stay high for days or weeks. Also, the withdrawal was so severe it was very possible to die from it.

The Joose threads started as some people decided to post from other forums and go "holy gently caress look at what these people are doing on this russian drug powder" and naturally TCC started buying it and doing it themselves. The highlights were people doing so many drugs that they literally couldn't stop and one guy who was stealing his roommates anti-seizure meds to take when needed after eating handfuls of xanax.

If we're doing TCC Best of here are some golden ones.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2208516A
Guy walks into his friends house and there's a crack party, friend has 2 young kids upstairs and TCC talks about how its no big deal at all.

quote:

I was going through a bad time, my wife had left me, I was stuck with the kids, no money, no food, no transportation. I had used shamanic drumming before to discover certain things, and I decided to do it again, but with a 'little help'. I had a large shrub of Brugsmansia sanguinea I had grown from a cutting. I made a tea, and not knowing a proper dosage, guessed at 2 leaves and two reddish orange flowers. I went to bed, and tried to do some drumming. After a while, I felt the drug coming on, quite strong, but for some reason, I fought it. I fell asleep. I had terrifying dreams of being chased by a demon who kept smashing my face into the projectors in a movie-theatre projection booth where I worked. I woke up at one point, from pain, as I ran into the kitchen counter at full speed, which smacked me down, and I crashed on my back on the hard floor, no hands to cushion me whatever. I gasped from the shock and pain and 'passed out' again. That's all I remember.
When I awoke the next morning, I felt very strange. There was blood on the sheets, my legs were cut up, some nasty cuts on my forehead. My son stood at the foot of the bed, staring at me. He looked at me strangely and said, 'Dad, I think you need to come into the living room.' I followed him and stared aghast at the carnage. A large plate glass window, about 4 feet by 8 feet, had been smashed - it was not safety glass, there were ominous daggers of glass. It seems I had gone through it, fortunately knees first, or I would have been decapitated. I had torn the back door off its hinges, same thing with the clothes dryer. 'What happened?' I asked him.
He said I went crazy during the night, they didn't know why. The three kids cowered in their room as I ran back and forth through the house, smashing full speed into walls (evidently at the same time as my dreams of being chased by the demon). I was yelling and saying strange things. I stood in the shower with my clothes on and wept. I seemed intent on destroying myself, and did the aforementioned damage to the window and door.

I went to check myself in the mirror. I looked like a Martian - my blue-green eyes were completely black, like those guys infected by the alien virus in the 'X-Files'. And I was cut up very badly.

DO NOT TRY THIS STUFF!!! maybe under controlled circumstances with an experienced shaman it would be a different experience, but I could have been killed, and it was truly the most frightening experience of my life.

Here are the "How do I smuggle my drugs into Saudi Arabia

Ohnonotme posted:

Bit of a problem here. I'm going to Saudi for a month, and don't think I could last that long without Phenazepam - I take a lot. I have Melatonin caps, but they would take too much - and I can't really measure enough to put in a cap without a super-accurate scale. I have plenty of powder and plenty of Phen dissolved in Propylene Glycol. Also lots of 2mg Clonazepam. So, halfway through, I'm going to need a reload. Such are the hardships of a benzo addict!
I typically take 25mg a week, but 50mg does no harm. Do you reckon my "drug" scales (pretty accurate) would measure out roughly 50mg, in which case I could put them in a marked melatonin vegecap? The last thing I want is withdrawals in Saudi, where they behead you for looking the wrong way.
I may start a taper once I get back, as this wAill be happening more often in future - but my main priority is not to start withdrawing in Saudi!

Ohnonotme posted:

It wouldn't be melatonin caps full of phen, it'd be one capsule from a jar of 40, mixed up with the rest. Daft I may be, but I'm going to open a capsule of melatonin and add enough phen to keep me going, and see what happens.
Expect to see me hanging from a crane in the near future!

Ohnonotme posted:

Ok folks, just keep walking, nothing to see here - crisis averted.
Rather than send one engineer to Saudi for a month, they have decided to send TWO for TWO weeks, then home for two weeks minimum, then do it like that.

As I only dose every 2 weeks or so anyway, I'll just take a decent, normal (for me) dose before I go, and everything will be just fine - it's coming up on 3 weeks before I get withdrawals because I do take a high dose of around 25mg. So everything will be fine, you won't get to see me hanging from a crane or executed, nor languishing in prison. I don't take any other drugs like opiates or weed, so no need for them either. And I'm perfectly normal on 25mg - have had 2 promotions since I started that sort of dosing.

IT WILL ALL BE FINE - but thank you all for your concern. I genuinely do appreciate it.

This person's husband OD'd on Immodium
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682018&perpage=40#post437793521

quote:

Last night my husband of six months and I went to the movies. When the film ended we got up to leave, only he couldn't do so because he was having trouble keeping his balance. After a couple of attempts he collapsed back in his chair and asked me for a little patience; I obliged because he had a history of issues like this (stemming from factors I'll get into shortly) and figured he just needed a minute to gather himself. Then he closed his eyes. Then he stopped responding to me. After a few panicked seconds of trying to wake him up I called 9-1-1, staying with him and calling his name until the paramedics arrived. Even when they lifted his prone body onto the stretcher I thought things would eventually be okay. That lasted until one of the paramedics started doing CPR on my unconscious husband.

An hour later an emergency room doctor came to his mother and I and told us that he had died.

I know how cliche and pointless it is to think this way, but ever since his death all I can think about is what I could have done to prevent it. The history of which I spoke earlier mainly involves his abuse of OTC medication, specifically cough syrup and Immodium. Though we won't know for sure until we hear from the coroner, it was likely an overdose of the latter that stopped his heart last night.

I feel like such an idiot for not putting my foot down. We had a talk a couple weeks ago about his abuse and how it was getting out of hand, the conversation essentially ending with my saying that I was going to leave him if he didn't get it under control. That at least seemed to scare him straight as he hadn't gone too crazy with the stuff since then - he still used, but not as much and not as often. I don't even know if what he took last night was his customary dose or not.

On top of that is the fact that he very well might still be alive today were it not for one simple decision I made while we were at the movies. Neither of us were enjoying the film that much and he asked me if I'd like to leave early - since we were so close to the end I said we should probably just stick it out. Did those twenty minutes make the difference? If he'd started showing those symptoms as we were driving home, would the fact that I'd have gotten him to the ER that much sooner saved his life? If I'd seen him acting that way when he asked we would have left immediately. But he seemed fine. And I don't know why I expect myself to have made that decision not knowing then what I know now, but I just keep revisiting that moment in my mind and knowing that the whole rest of my life might be different if we had just left.

Yesterday I cried more than I've ever cried in my whole life. Today I'm just empty. I sit here in the room where we spent 90% of our lives, surrounded by all his possessions, baffled by the notion that last night - with him cold and pale and a tube sticking out of his throat - is the last time I'm going to see him. I built my life around that man; and while I'm lucky enough to have a strong family support structure on which to fall back (I'm probably going to go live with my dad for the forseeable future), it doesn't change the fact that my future has been completely upended, that the person I loved more than anyone else in the world is gone.

I've never felt so lost.

Here's "this person should be dead now"

quote:

I have to eat 6-8 bars [of xanax] just to get out of bed in the morning. 50mg is only 25 bars, which isn't unheard of in a day considering ill eat 10 more bars during my workday, and then more when I get home. I smoke meth though so I achieve a weird lucid state where i somehow function, my work reviews are stellar.

quote:

Yeah I usually get 1-2 bad seizures and 3-5 smaller ones in a day if I miss a day, I usually just chill there and shrug it off, never really felt the need to go to a hospital except for when I cut myself when I hit my head on the counter in the kitchen one time. I found if I do ketamine though I won't get seizures for some reason so for a while I would take 18-25 bars a day then take a tolerance break on sunday and shoot ketamine all day but I almost died a couple of times when I started back up because your tolerance drops. i started taking benzos when i was 15 and im 25 now so that might have something to do with it

quote:

I mean anything is possible. my roommate is epileptic and has seizures all the time and he seems to deal OK. If I take a day off sometimes Ill eat some of his anti seizure medicine but I usually only have to do that if I travel for work since i cant exactly have a seizure at work. addiction is a construct of the mind, i eat soylent every day so i get my nutrients and stay healthy, i have a steady supply of pills, and i seem to do pretty well at work

quote:

So i was able to secure 5000mg of powdered alprozolam powder so im good on the supply side of things, ive been dissolving 100mg at a time in 100ml of propolyne glycol and putting it in an eyedropper. so far i think the dosage is good and its awesome to walk around with 100mg in my pocket all stealth-like. i ordered phenazepam too and only got around to trying it tonight since ive been so fuckered on xannies, not sure about dosage but i snorted a small line, dont really feel anything so i dont know if i got ripped off or not but i havent had xannies in 24 hours and so far no shakes.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

addiction is a construct of the mind

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
so is your weenor

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
harm reduction

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Injected small amount of difficult to pronounce science liquid into eyeball, went blind and almost got decapitated, scarred my kids for life, wife left me, will be upping my dosage 5mg next time

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

thats not what eyeballing means

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
He isn't the first goon to make that mistake and he won't be the last.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

pentyne posted:

There was a TCC best-of thread in GBS where a lot of that was posted and people were having fun until TCC regulars came into the thread to furiously defend drugs.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Palpek posted:

There was a TCC best-of thread in GBS where a lot of that was posted and people were having fun until TCC regulars came into the thread to furiously defend drugs.
Yeah that thread was good until it became "no i'm one of the good ones" and unironic nostalgic trip reports.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

for added fun, one of the dudes who was tenaciously defending his heroin habit is currently trying to persuade people that coffee is debilitating and ruins your quality of life

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Soiled Meat

a7m2 posted:

thats not what eyeballing means

Usually I'll just blink into the bag until I feel the jazz coming on.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

pentyne posted:

quote:

not sure about dosage but i snorted a small line

Holy loving poo poo a potent dose of that stuff is half a milligram :stonk:

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

Injected small amount of difficult to pronounce science liquid into eyeball, went blind and almost got decapitated, scarred my kids for life, wife left me, will be upping my dosage 5mg next time

Not gonna be as stupid as this guy, gonna make sure to use a really small drop, just gently squeeze and whoops!

oh no

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Soiled Meat
I hear they sell (sold?) that poo poo in "air freshener" aerosol cans. Spray twice into your living room* to get a fresh atmosphere*. A whole can will put you in a coma.

* "mouth", "welfare check" are valid interpretations of these technical terms.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

TetsuoTW posted:

Yeah that thread was good until it became "no i'm one of the good ones" and unironic nostalgic trip reports.

Yeah, it's not nearly as much fun now that they've shown up.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Grandmother of Five posted:

Camera pans out to show a mile-long, stone-carved set of stairs leading to a secluded Buddhist temple obscured in low-hanging clouds. Entering the ancient monastery; a plaque over the gate reads; ཕལ་ཆེར, roughly translating to "almost (Zen)" or "typically (Zen) about most things". A monk is painting an incredibly intricate picture of a hot babe riding a sweet hog, on grains of sands lying unsecured on the floor , knowing full well that a gust of wind could undo his work at any moment, and that it eventually will, and that he will be mad as hell about it. Another monk is seen, effortlessly installing security cameras, as a third, his robes gracefully moving about him in carefully studied choreography is going about his business, beating a child with a belt

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

pentyne posted:

Guy walks into his friends house and there's a crack party, friend has 2 young kids upstairs and TCC talks about how its no big deal at all.

lmfao and also :(

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
I think the comedy of the crack party was in the fact that some in TCC were genuinely shocked and said how horrible and irresponsible it was and others valiantly defending the OP saying that people have a few beers around children all the time and the kids are just fine.

TCC.txt

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Dutchy posted:

lmfao and also :(

The best part is the people getting indignant that someone points out having a crack party while young kids are in the house is bad, and they started trying to defend the crack party by saying crack users are responsible people and it's not like their stumbling around drunk knocking stuff off walls and scaring the kids, oh and having a crack party is no worse then getting drunk around your kids yet ~society~ doesn't think that's a big deal.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Rickycat posted:

I think the comedy of the crack party was in the fact that some in TCC were genuinely shocked and said how horrible and irresponsible it was and others valiantly defending the OP saying that people have a few beers around children all the time and the kids are just fine.

TCC.txt

Fleya posted:

Just because you have a kid doesn't mean you have to stop smoking crack, you just have to be more responsible about it.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

a goon who decides to start selling it then mysteriously develops joose-typing and vanishes for a week (spoiler: he OD'd and died in a park).
If I remember this story right, some of the goons who had ordered from him before he ODed started calling the dead goon's mother bugging her about the money they had paid him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

syscall girl posted:

harm reduction

Arm reduction.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Soiled Meat
I bet You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack.

e: nah, on second thought I ain't cool with this whole glorification of drug use thang. Have some astral chime spiritual adventure yoga music to natural ayurveda chill you'll chakras to instead. Get em all aligned and poo poo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CouNlil2Dzs

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 23:11 on May 29, 2015

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

pentyne posted:

The best part is the people getting indignant that someone points out having a crack party while young kids are in the house is bad, and they started trying to defend the crack party by saying crack users are responsible people and it's not like their stumbling around drunk knocking stuff off walls and scaring the kids, oh and having a crack party is no worse then getting drunk around your kids yet ~society~ doesn't think that's a big deal.

There are some other best parts, like

- It's okay because the kid is 2 and doesn't know what crack is

- The kid was upstairs sleeping in another room so dad probably wouldn't hear her choking to death even if he was sober

- The morality police is way too quick to brush off the possibility that someone can smoke crack without it impairing them at all, and even turning them into a kind of Super Parent

It's just really good in general. A lot of bold and independent thinking.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Karate Bastard posted:

I bet You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack.

e: nah, on second thought I ain't cool with this whole glorification of drug use thang. Have some astral chime spiritual adventure yoga music to natural ayurveda chill you'll chakras to instead. Get em all aligned and poo poo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CouNlil2Dzs

Viper's awesome and that album has no right to be as good as it is.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pentyne posted:

For the unaware, joose/benzos/phenazaphrem is potent at insanely low levels, to the point where digital scales aren't accurate enough to measure a single does. Plus, it doesn't cause any OD effects and will accumulate in your body as its processed out, so if you take a massive (or to use TCC terms heroic) dose you could stay high for days or weeks. Also, the withdrawal was so severe it was very possible to die from it.

The Joose threads started as some people decided to post from other forums and go "holy gently caress look at what these people are doing on this russian drug powder" and naturally TCC started buying it and doing it themselves. The highlights were people doing so many drugs that they literally couldn't stop and one guy who was stealing his roommates anti-seizure meds to take when needed after eating handfuls of xanax.

Here are the "How do I smuggle my drugs into Saudi Arabia

This person's husband OD'd on Immodium
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682018&perpage=40#post437793521

was that the thread with the "this drug is like the Zelda teleporter to the hospital" post?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo his approach to his kids

quote:

For reference, here is my list of "house rules" they received after last summer:

House Rules posted:
The Ten Commandments of the Household

1. Treat other people as you wish to be treated

No put downs, yelling, hitting, kicking, pinching, name calling, bullying, etc.

2. Always tell the truth and be trustworthy

Mean what you say, say what you mean, don't omit details to attempt to avoid consequences, follow through on promises, and do what is asked of you by your father.

3. Be responsible and accountable for your actions (or inaction)

When you make a mistake, own up, apologize, and ask how to make it better.

4. Clean up your own mess, and keep your room clean and organized

If you take something out, you put it back. If you drop crumbs, then you sweep them up. All clothing should be folded, hung, or otherwise organized where it is supposed to go.

5. Show respect for other people's property

Knock before entering, ask permission before using something, put it back better than you found it, if you break it, rip it, or mess it up, replace it or fix it.

6. Do not argue with your father (or other adult) or talk back in a disrespectful way

You may voice your opinion, but respect the final decision made by your father who makes decisions based on what is best for the family, you and your well-being.

7. Chores and your other daily responsibilities are not optional

Do your assigned chores, bathe, change clothes, eat, and do homework before playing games.

8. Do what you are asked to do the first time it is requested

Stalling, ignoring, throwing a tantrum, complaining, rolling eyes, etc. are unacceptable responses.

9. Show gratitude

Take time each day to be thankful for what you have, the people in your life, and the opportunities you have.

10. Actively seek out ways to be kind and helpful to others

You do not need to wait to be invited to help. We live in a home together; therefore we all need to pitch in!

and when asked about things he likes about his kid

LLJKSiLk posted:

It is entirely possible that I left out details which I consider superfluous about the topic at hand. If it helps, I'll list some things I'm proud of and that I consider positive interaction:

1. He's had excellent grades this year
2. I'm supportive and generally impressed by his ability to learn magic tricks, which is something he's had an interest in.
3. He and I love to watch superhero shows (Flash, Arrow, etc.) together.
4. He is more into physical fitness than both of his siblings.
5. He is a good help with his sister, and he is generally interested in helping with yard work and other chores that I generally do myself.

goons shouldn't have children

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Mans posted:

Holy poo poo his approach to his kids

and when asked about things he likes about his kid

goons shouldn't have children

LLJKSiLk is the same person who was freaking out in E/N 2 years ago because he was banging the kid's babysitter and was worried that she was pregnant. A lot of people have tried to point out to him that he clearly doesn't any self-discipline and his kids are probably aware of it.

Oh, and in the massive wall of text he talks about how he's at his wits end and has tried everything and has been pricing Military schools to send the problem kid to, and a few posts later someone asks "Have you ever thought about getting the kid therapy?" and everyone starts dogpiling on the OP for treating the kid like poo poo and going over all these extreme options without ever considering therapy for the kid.

pentyne has a new favorite as of 00:28 on May 30, 2015

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
OSHA thread starts talking about proposed regulations in California requiring porn stars to wear eye protection.

Ursine Asylum posted:

I'd say you have an argument if there was literally anything else that porn had in common with "other jobs working with bodily fluids", especially since most of them explicitly involve "working with the bodily fluids of people who are probably there because they're contagiously sick". Let me know when you find the holistic doctor who starts off his appointments by having you piss in his face and/or giving you a rimjob because "he knows what healthy tastes like".

jetz0r posted:

Text me that info, too.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

On the topic of parenting

Sinding Johansson posted:

kid should be grateful he has two fabulous parents who love him

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

NotAnArtist posted:

Viper's awesome and that album has no right to be as good as it is.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

pentyne posted:

Uh..no. The best part is the first goon, second post, giving legit alive was later permanent banned by fstgrl, and the second by lowtax. Not in that thread but still.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Mans posted:

was that the thread with the "this drug is like the Zelda teleporter to the hospital" post?

exact quote is:

quote:

As for effects i have no idea lol it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to hospital.

and honestly not only does it sup all of the joose posts but really all of TCC in general

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rickycat posted:

exact quote is:

and honestly not only does it sup all of the joose posts but really all of TCC in general

I thought that was from Bluelight, an even dumber drug forum

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Val Helmethead posted:

Well, when someone makes that big of an rear end of themselves, gaping about making fun of your customers, you can't really say that they are a scape-goat, see?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

worthy followup

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

What's this quote from? It's not ringing a bell

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

queserasera posted:

It's too late at night for deep thinking. Have some juvenile humor.

LoonShia posted:

Jesus was a man, he surely had a refractory period.

VendaGoat posted:

3 days is a bit much

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Improbable Lobster posted:

I thought that was from Bluelight, an even dumber drug forum

Yep.

(Midway down the page.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

PleasingFungus posted:

Yep.

(Midway down the page.)

The post and the equally funny followup story:

Inaphyt posted:

Hospitalised me 3 times, this one is potent chaps, don't listen to them stupid people talking about eye balling. As for effects i have no idea lol it's like the ocarina from zelda and it teleports you to hospital.

Inaphyt posted:

Yes for this chemical extreme caution is necessary, this is what happened to me :-.)(*":@:")£(

Received 2G THJ 2201 , 500 mg MMB-CHMINACA, I went through the 2 grams in say 2-3 days of thj2201 and i recommend this drug out of all the cannibinoids it's perfect, you can be pretty liberal with your doses (without scales) i have purchased it many times and have never had issues eyeballing. After i finished the thj i opened the MMB and i did do some research, like this is the most powerful drug i've ever done and i was expecting it to be however, in my screwed up lil high mind i just put a bit less in than i had been doing prior and i gained consciousness in an ambulance outside my house, i think i was being violent ........ (against my nature) cause i got the feeling that the people in the ambulance with me were having a hard time, anyways i then threatened the guy to let me off the ambulance and i went back to bed only to wake up naked on the floor being handcuffed and taken to hospital. Interesting to note despite being incredibly drugged out of my face i managed to hide the MMB in my boxers the entire day.

I get home...... that was very stressful i said, i think i need a JOINT after that.............. regained consciousness in hospital in the same day LOL, i even made extra special care to like 1/3rd my dose honestly you could barely tell there was a substance in my cigarette. Got home, and .......... had another joint the ambulance was called again.

This is really not normal for me and i can't explain to you why i kept doing this to myself but understand i rarely ever touch drugs maybe once a year i'll get "drug urges" and order some RC'S that's all.

Anyways i order the same a week later after doing more research and i was hospitalised for the 3rd time after the 2 grams of thj, when i hot home.

I was putting in THREE specs of the finest powder at the end of a cigarette and finally managed to just relax and get high but you know what? I prefer the high THJ2201 has over this, because this stuff is more like "indica" and will put you to sleep, tjh2201 is much more mentally altering.

In conclusion even if you know your amounts and are measuring volumetrically - you don't know how this will effect you just leave it, and buy thj2201 which is cheaper and nicer.

• Locked thread