Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Roro posted:

You people are far too forgiving of pizzas. Here, have another one to drool over.

Eventually, we'll have pizza topped with pizza-topped pizza.

It's rare to catch a pizza right in the middle of asexual budding. Noting the grease pools, this slice was seconds away from detaching its young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
I'd like to rearrange it so the young pizzas are following their parent around, like ducklings.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

would

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I had pizza for dinner

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Your prize is MORE SCORPIONS

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

It says something about the circles of the Internet I hang around that I find that picture adorable instead of horrifying

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

http://www.thailandunique.com/edible-insects-bugs/edible-farmed-scorpions

And I bet the little ones would fry up pretty decent. Make for a good taco or hot dog topping.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

drrockso20 posted:

It says something about the circles of the Internet I hang around that I find that picture adorable instead of horrifying

It's just a scorpion and its young, why would that horrify anyone?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

PCOS Bill posted:

It's just a scorpion and its young, why would that horrify anyone?

Cause a lot of people are squeamish about bugs

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

drrockso20 posted:

SCORPIONS ARE ARACHNIDS NOT BUGS YOU GOOBER

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

:goonsay:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"Bug" is a slang term encompassing arachnids, insects, and other varying types of small multi-legged creatures, so it is perfectly applicable in this case :smug:

Also holy gently caress if I ever saw that scorpion in my home I wouldn't even attack. Slam down tupperware on top, cover that with a 25 pound barbell, brick up that corner of the room and never speak of it again

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

also bats

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Eeee, babies.

:smith: content for u:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The worst hotdogs I've ever had are actually these which are made in my city.

They taste like poor quality deli ham, which is also exactly what the air around the factory smells like. I'm pretty sure everything Kunzler makes tastes like that, kind of like how every Chef Boyardee product is basically the same thing.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

drrockso20 posted:

Bugs, eh?

Beef tartare with ants at Noma in Copenhagen

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Tiggum posted:

There better not be any anchovies on that. And I mean, NO anchovies. You put anchovies on this thing and you're in big trouble, okay?

Nope, no anchovies. Just a little bit of turtle, though.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

DekeThornton posted:

Bugs, eh?

:smith: I thought this was some kind of pressed fruit bar with blueberries.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

DekeThornton posted:

Bugs, eh?

Hey a meal with two sources of protein right there is pretty efficient. Would.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
In case it isn't obvious from the picture, those are LIVE ants.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

One time I was riding the ferry back from Seattle, and I wanted some coffee. But, since it was the middle of the night, the little dining area they have where you can buy food was closed. With no other options, I was forced to buy some from one of the vending machines. When the cup came out it was half full, the coffee was cold, and it still had a bunch of little globules of powdered creamer floating around in it.

If I can't trust a machine from America's best ferry system to give me a passable cup of coffee then there's no way I'm eating whatever it is that that thing calls mashed potatos and gravy.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

pookel posted:

In case it isn't obvious from the picture, those are LIVE ants.

Actually I don't think they are. They have served live ants in other dishes, but I don't think that is one of them.

Either way, I'd love to try it. I'm fairly sure it's delicious.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Roro posted:

You people are far too forgiving of pizzas. Here, have another one to drool over.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
♫ when pizza's on a bagel that's on a pizza that's on a pizza, you can have pizza anytime ♫

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
We've flown too close to the sun!

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Yo Dawg

BillyJoeBob
Feb 7, 2010

Anal-retentive, overly loquacious weapons scientist.

Yo I heard people talking about hot dogs. I saw a bilboard for this driving home today.

The "Most American Thickburger"

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug

Roro posted:

Next potluck I go to, I am making a pizza pizza.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

BillyJoeBob posted:

Yo I heard people talking about hot dogs. I saw a bilboard for this driving home today.

The Guardian did a trip report.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

BillyJoeBob posted:

I just had one yesterday out of morbid curiosity. Not actually that bad, just too much for me to finish at lunch without falling into an actual coma. As I threw away about a quarter of it, the stark realities of inequality and world hunger hit me as bad as the thousand calories and 2.3 goddamn grams of sodium.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

BillyJoeBob posted:

Yeah I saw that yesterday. gently caress that looks gross.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

big mean giraffe posted:

Yeah I saw that yesterday. gently caress that looks delicious.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

big mean giraffe posted:

Yeah I saw that yesterday. gently caress that looks alright but not really my thing.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Kettle chips on sandwiches is legit as gently caress.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Pomp posted:

Kettle chips on sandwiches is legit as gently caress.

I imagine it would be like really lovely french fried onions, I guess.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

big mean giraffe posted:

Yeah I saw that yesterday. gently caress that looks gross.

Soon you will be ready for a Super Cubana Torta. It's flank steak, shredded chicken, a thin pork chop, cube steak, two scrambled eggs, a hot dog cut lengthwise into quarters, queso fresca, a whole tomato sliced up, some lettuce, an entire avocado sliced up, some kraft singles, mayo and Chile sauce all crammed into a greaseball Mexican brioche made with lard, hosed down with food grade lubricant and fried on the same griddle as that gently caress orgy of meat until it sizzles.

E: it muft sizzle

boo_radley has a new favorite as of 03:25 on May 30, 2015

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I imagine it would be like really lovely french fried onions, I guess.

It's trashy but it works. It adds a nice crunch and some saltiness. Not unlike pickles on a sandwich.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

rodbeard posted:

It's trashy but it works. It adds a nice crunch and some saltiness. Not unlike pickles on a sandwich.

Shelled sunflower seeds.

It's really good I swear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

boo_radley posted:

Soon you will be ready for a Super Cubana Torta. It's flank steak, shredded chicken, a thin pork chop, cube steak, two scrambled eggs, a hot dog cut lengthwise into quarters, queso fresca, a whole tomato sliced up, some lettuce, an entire avocado sliced up, some kraft singles, mayo and Chile sauce all crammed into a greaseball Mexican brioche made with lard, hosed down with food grade lubricant and fried on the same griddle as that gently caress orgy of meat until it sizzles.

E: it muft sizzle

Cubans are totally wrong for this thread.

• Locked thread