Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It was actually Crafty typing both the phrases "I'm gay" and "I'm an adult that obsesses over wrestling."

Is there something you would like to confess to us, Crafty? It's okay, let Ireland be your example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Aphrodite posted:

It was actually Crafty typing both the phrases "I'm gay" and "I'm an adult that obsesses over wrestling."

Is there something you would like to confess to us, Crafty? It's okay, let Ireland be your example.

Yes. Sunset overdrive was easily my game of the year for 2015.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Crafty posted:

Yes. Sunset overdrive was easily my game of the year for 2015.

Oct/Nov 2014 were also my favorite months of 2015

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Real hurthling! posted:

I meant the rise of the machines dlc, obviously....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHk-RyUVsCY

The original game was my goty for 2014 though, you're right there.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

In Craftyland it's still November 2014, where the bone is selling like hotcakes and all is right with the world. It's November the 204th 2014 and he's Feeling Fine.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

In Craftyland it's still November 2014, where the bone is selling like hotcakes and all is right with the world. It's November the 204th 2014 and he's Feeling Fine.

What was the latest NPD result in adultwrestlingfanbobtista's world ? :laugh:

:crafty:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Crafty posted:

What was the latest NPD result [in america only and at a 50 dollar+pack in price advantage] in adultwrestlingfanbobtista's world ? :laugh:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crafty posted:

What was the latest NPD result in adultwrestlingfanbobtista's world ? :laugh:

xbox one hasnt sold more worldwide in any month since release :crafty:

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.
This thread is gay

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Doomsday Jesus posted:

This thread is indie wrestling

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The Witcher 3 is pretty good. There are a couple of minor graphical hitches, but I remember EGA graphics and am not a gigantic manbaby, so I'm enjoying myself!

I recommend it for people who are also not giant manbabies. So, probably not Playstaion or PC users. Maaaaaby Nintendo users, but you're really gonna have to hunt a Witcher cartridge at retail.

Doomsday Jesus
Oct 8, 2004

Doomsday Jesus we need you now.

Pretty much the same.

Herr Direktor
Mar 19, 2006
Witcher 3 is great. I wish I could play gwent online but knowing how lame gamers are they would all just run monster decks and suck the fun right out of it like every online experience.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There is no indie wrestling on the Xbox One.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
anyone else get their fable legends closed beta invite

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Games with Gold for June announced. Massive Chalice and Pool Nation FX for the third month in a row.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

cram me sideways posted:

Nope. :(

Variable_H posted:

Games with Gold for June announced. Massive Chalice and Pool Nation FX for the third month in a row.

I'm excited for Massive Chalice. Pool Nation again is just criminal at this point.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

cram me sideways posted:

Yeah.

Also, woo Massive Chalice!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I'm beginning to think games selected for each month have to hit a minimum number of downloads and pool nation can't make it.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums
Yeah no Fable here either, very jealous right now

Looking forward to giving Chalice a crack though! Starter guide below if you have nfi what you're doing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAt9PPZPEKY

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Massive Chalice looks like it's worth playing. Probably the only GwG game on the Bone other than Rayman Legends you can say that for.

I think they're just loving with us with Pool Nation at this point. I kind of admire them for doing it.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

The "free" games were the only thing keeping me paying for Gold (I don't do online multiplayer). Since they keep giving us the same thing every month I'm just going to let the service lapse. Might reup later if they start giving games worth playing instead of nothing but indie titles, several of which aren't worth the HDD space.

Arkham Knight is preordered though, so hopefully that won't suck.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums

TheScott2K posted:

Massive Chalice looks like it's worth playing. Probably the only GwG game on the Bone other than Rayman Legends you can say that for.

D4 was also nice if you didn't get it day1, Also I never played Super Time Force/ Guacamelee on PC so that was a bonus for me too. On the other hand I already have DR3 and Ryse though so I don't care if they ever get GWG or not, but I'm sure theres plenty of non stupid people who didn't buy Ryse :v:

Looks like Jackbox Party Pack is finally leaving the US store as well, I can get it from the Australia store in a few days! :woop:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

TheScott2K posted:

Chariot was surprisingly fun as a co-op game, D4 is good if you like Swery's brand of insanity aaaand Child of Light looks pretty?

E: Yeah Super Time Force was fun as hell too.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
I gots two more SMITE beta codes if anyone's interested

they don't have any cheevos up for the game yet, though, so it's hard to get me interested in it, especially since i have way more fun with it on PC

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

cram me sideways posted:

I gots two more SMITE beta codes if anyone's interested

they don't have any cheevos up for the game yet, though, so it's hard to get me interested in it, especially since i have way more fun with it on PC

I think the game is in open beta now so no more need for codes.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

univbee posted:

I think the game is in open beta now so no more need for codes.

Weird, got those codes in an email today from Hi-Rez. Oh well.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
fable legends is very bad; that's my review of the closed beta

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The ESPN app decided to randomly freeze and shut off my Xbone twice today. Neat feature.

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

The Xbox has decided you should go outside and play sports rather than watching them on the tv. Great QoL feature. 5 stars.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Variable_H posted:

The Xbox has decided you should go outside and play sports rather than watching them on the tv. Great QoL feature. 5 stars.

This, but unironically.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Today my wife gave me a trophy for making it so she never has to change inputs. Thanks XBox One!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

Today my wife gave me a trophy for making it so she never has to change inputs. Thanks XBox One!

xbox one: getting goons hosed since 2013

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

xbox one: getting goons hosed since 2013

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Xbox one: goons getting hosed since 2013

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The Xbone continues to shut off when I try to use the ESPN app. You'd think a home media box would be able to stream media.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013

Spacebump posted:

The Xbone continues to shut off when I try to use the ESPN app. You'd think a home media box would be able to stream media.

Shutting off is very weird, I've had my fair share of crashes to the dashboard but never a full shutoff. Are you plugged directly into the outlet? Maybe try uninstall and reinstall the app? Do you have shut off xbone after x period settings in power options?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Internet posted:

Xbox one: goons getting hosed since 2013

Don't be jelly we're getting sex and you're not.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president

Spacebump posted:

have you tried tweeting phil spencer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

HyperPuma posted:

have you tried tweeting phil spencer

He'll definitely look into the possibility.

• Locked thread