Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Has anyone said cheese Hitler yet

Cheese Hitlers attempted to enforce their reign but were bodied by wikipedia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Scathach posted:

It's still called canning even when you use jars.

Maybe ugly food needs to be in opaque containers.

Covered like those eating ortolan bunting, hiding their shame from God

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

amityville anus posted:

Ketchup on a burger is good.
Ketchup on a hotdog is bad.
Somehow you got these backwards. :confused:

C.P.A.N. posted:

Process cheese exists because it melts easily. That is literally why it's made (thanks Food Network). If I'm in a situation where I want melty cheese then it's process cheese all the way. Grilled cheese, cheeseburgers, toasted Subway sub all get American Cheese.
Why wouldn't you just use colby or havarti or something? Those melt fine.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

American Cheeses are good and not all American Cheeses are Kraft Singles, happy to help.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

It's a grilled cheese sandwich

Where the bread.....

Is also cheese.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
:vince:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tiggum posted:

Somehow you got these backwards. :confused:

Why wouldn't you just use colby or havarti or something? Those melt fine.

why don't you just put parmesan on everything, why don't you just skip the cheese and pour milk all over your food, why don't you just shove loaves of bread up your rear end, why not

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Where the bread.....

Is also cheese.

Fuckin

would

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Alouicious posted:

why don't you just put parmesan on everything, why don't you just skip the cheese and pour milk all over your food, why don't you just shove loaves of bread up your rear end, why not

I do all those things. Especially the last.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Where the bread.....

Is also cheese.

W-would.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's what I can see through the cuts in the icing that worries me more.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Dabir posted:

It's what I can see through the cuts in the icing that worries me more.

Dawg I hate to tell you this but that's not icing

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Where the bread.....

Is also cheese.

my arteries say no but my heart says yes

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

There needs to something inside those pasta tubes (or whatever they are). Something with an unsettling appearance.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

Dawg I hate to tell you this but that's not icing

Enlighten me.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

I'm reminded of these fried Mac & Cheese things that Del Taco occasionally sells, I like them, but they are heavily dependent on having good clean oil, otherwise they taste dirty in a way I rarely experience with other kinds of deep fried foods

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Dabir posted:

Enlighten me.

I'm pretty sure it's ham

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Dabir posted:

Pretty sure this is just a toad in the hole with bad lighting and a lovely instagram filter.

It's toad in the hole where for some reason they've turned the sausages over after cooking them, exposing the un-browned undersides.

And then taken the photo in lovely lighting with a bad filter.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

That looks like haloumi cheese. Haloumi cheese is amazing.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

This is just batter fried macaroni and cheese, isn't it? Have, and will again.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

reformed bad troll posted:

I've never tried haloumi but it sounds sooo good. Finally saw a very small piece of it at a local deli for $9. Maybe I'll buy one one day.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

I love how the pile of grease and cholesterol that is the rest of the burger makes the cheese puff buns look even more unnatural by comparison. That is a color not found in nature.

Would.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

I'm gonna Pizza Hitler here and say that is disgusting :barf:

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Gridlocked posted:

I'm gonna Pizza Hitler here and say that is disgusting :barf:

I think pizza is like free speech: you have the right to put whatever you want on pizza, but you are not free from the gastrointestinal consequences of your actions.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Railing Kill posted:

I think pizza is like free speech: you have the right to put whatever you want on pizza

I'm gonna cite Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire as a rebuttal because that thing makes me want to punch someone

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I really want to know what's underneath the ham, cause it looks like ricotta cheese or mayo and I'm not sure which is grosser in this context

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

reformed bad troll posted:

I can't remember the name of the cheese it reminds me of, but I know it as a kind of Scandinavian variety you warm in a pan at low heat, then dip in honey. It IS amazing cheese.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I really want to know what's underneath the ham, cause it looks like ricotta cheese or mayo and I'm not sure which is grosser in this context

I thought it was cottage cheese; like how every recipe from the 1950s-1970s required cottage cheese.

It's low-fat! :eng101:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

NotAnArtist posted:

I can't remember the name of the cheese it reminds me of, but I know it as a kind of Scandinavian variety you warm in a pan at low heat, then dip in honey. It IS amazing cheese.

It's literally called bread cheese. It's delicious.

As for the kraft singles thing, I can't imagine a grilled cheese without one, or one of my pop's old homemade burgers. Call it nostalgia, or whatever. There's better quality stuff out there, but it just isn't the same.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

You can literally fry Haloumi cheese and it doesn't melt.

Tastes fantastic with a cheeky Nandos

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

NotAnArtist posted:

Literally called bread cheese, and is great fried with cloudberry jam or honey. Or, supposedly, chopped into blocks and warmed by having coffee poured over it? I have a few blocks of it, some raw local honey, and a jar of cloudberry jam waiting for me to be able to chew again after wisdom teeth extractions.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I admire the dedication to the joke and it doesn't look terrible but I'm not sure I'd try the Big Mac 'n' Cheese

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

It would probably be pretty good if they replaced the top and bottom macaroni "buns" with actual buns, because then you could actually eat it without it falling apart. And it would still have the mac and cheese in the middle, so you could still make the stupid big mac and cheese joke.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Rah! posted:

It would probably be pretty good if they replaced the top and bottom macaroni "buns" with actual buns, because then you could actually eat it without it falling apart. And it would still have the mac and cheese in the middle, so you could still make the stupid big mac and cheese joke.

Or if they deep fried the mac n cheese for bun use :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Would, but would eat each layer separately and insist on using flatware and a bib because why not

• Locked thread