Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mezmerize posted:

The worst is while I'm training my father is the sergeant for the platoon I'm on.

Nepotism in action. :allears: :allears: :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Mezmerize Is the next corporal everybody.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
STATE TROOPERS GET OUT

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Two Finger posted:

end of watch owns

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Mezmerize posted:

The worst is while I'm training my father is the sergeant for the platoon I'm on. It's an IA nightmare coupled with really getting the poo poo on at work and at home. I'm the bitch for everything.

Platoon?
Secure?
HQ?
Parkway?

Who is this wannabe?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Platoon?
Secure?
HQ?
Parkway?

Who is this wannabe?

Mezmerize posted:

I'm the bitch

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I'm the real bitch. Don't come at my throne. Or you best not miss.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Sounds like an east coast state trooper. Probably calls his office a barracks too.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:ducksiren: MILITARIZATION OF POLICE :ducksiren:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
pictured: State troopers in their distinctive, stupid looking hats occupying an american city under OBAMAS AGENDA 21

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Isn't it Order 66?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
order 66 is what darth obama will use when we are all in our FEMA camps

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

So which one of us scared away the new boot already?? We need new blood in here. Preferably the IRS guy's spilled all over the floor, but I'm open to ideas.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I'm not inviting anyone from my agency anymore, I tried that once and ended up discovering a redditor who refused to even talk about SA. Some nonsense about GOON SWARM and EVE and SHIPS. It was all A BIG DEAL. :what:

All I was saying was I thought you'd find the website funny.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I don't know anyone at work that uses reddit or SA or really anything except Facebook.:shrug:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
most of my coworkers are on breitbart and the blaze exclusively.

come back you beautiful rookie state trooper

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
See a lot a O.com and Fox News and Drudge in roll call. Although Drudge isn't too bad in the "did anything major happen while I was a sleep all day" sense.

Mezmerize
Feb 24, 2012

SOLO MID OR I FEED

Branis posted:

Sounds like an east coast state trooper. Probably calls his office a barracks too.

East coast, yes. Trooper? Nope. I have the luxury of working in a town that's only 4.5 square miles big.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mezmerize posted:

East coast, yes. Trooper? Nope. I have the luxury of working in a town that's only 4.5 square miles big.

So it's you, your dad and the chief?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
A man after my own heart.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

He's the East Coast Branis.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

He's the East Coast Branis.

We could use an east coast branis.

Mezmerize's dad, circa 1975

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jail-pepper-spray-judge-dishes-unusual-sentence/story?id=31402380

:laffo:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Mezmerize posted:

That could mean 200 people or 20,000 people.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Mezmerize works in one of those lovely speed trap towns where the limit drops from 55 to 25 while on a hill.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Mezmerize works in one of those lovely speed trap towns where the limit drops from 55 to 25 while on a hill.

So the entire state of PA?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Untagged posted:

So the entire state of PA?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Meanwhile South Dakota upped the interstate speed limit to 80 mph so you can get the gently caress out of here faster than ever

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I've started watching Southland, it's not a patch on the Wire and Benjamin Mckenzie needs to man up.

Mezmerize
Feb 24, 2012

SOLO MID OR I FEED

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

That could mean 200 people or 20,000 people.

We've got around 14000 people in town, and on a good day we have 3 guys on the road not counting a Sgt or Lt.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I've started watching Southland, it's not a patch on the Wire and Benjamin Mckenzie needs to man up.

he straight drops a guy episode one, how can you man up more than that?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Mezmerize posted:

on a good day we have 3 guys on the road

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Branis posted:

he straight drops a guy episode one, how can you man up more than that?

Yeah, but he gets all bleary eyed about it and there is all this emotional bollocks going on that sours the program.

Also I watched Mad Max this weekend. It seemed to me that Max was the bad guy and it was a heartbreaking story of a man just trying to win his wife back after she was abducted by a gang of bull dike bikers and in the end the man loses his wife, his sons and his home.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

No knock warrant your beers in style...

http://amzn.to/1dGWE0d

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Yeah, but he gets all bleary eyed about it and there is all this emotional bollocks going on that sours the program.

Also I watched Mad Max this weekend. It seemed to me that Max was the bad guy and it was a heartbreaking story of a man just trying to win his wife back after she was abducted by a gang of bull dike bikers and in the end the man loses his wife, his sons and his home.

Just wait it out on Southland, it gets better and better with each episode. Some really good character development.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We are pleased to inform you there is a Full-Time Correctional Deputy I vacancy in the Sheriff's Office.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
corrections will destroy your soul

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

LeoMarr posted:

We are pleased to inform you there is a Full-Time Correctional Deputy I vacancy in the Sheriff's Office.

Who did you kill?

Mezmerize
Feb 24, 2012

SOLO MID OR I FEED
Working OT nights more like who can nap the longest before dispatch wakes us up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

We had a guy drive up to NYC one shift and bring back pizza. NYC is a four hour drive on a good day. Think about that.

• Locked thread